Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
jonathan.keeler

Question making a new thread because I have a question

Could not find it anywhere else, but feel free to close/lock/end this thread once it has a decent answer.

Is there a way to look at all of the comments that you have made on news articles or reviews?

I would like to keep track of all of the comments I have made, in case people reply or if it gets ranked up or down. And is there a way to track your score with your comments.

If these things are not there, I think I will head over to the suggestion section because I think ranking with your comments is a great idea and will encourage good comments.
You know what would be really sweet? Having a beautiful bird inlaid around the first fret, taking a majestic dump with airborne droppings around the 5th, 7th, 9th frets and so on, with a graceful impact around the 22nd-24th.
jonathan.keeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
TheNameOfNoone
Buckethead's Right Hand

If you comment on articles just to get upvoted, then you don't deserve to track them.

Jk, I think there is no such thing. Suggesting that will be nice.

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
TheNameOfNoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
jonathan.keeler

That's not really what I was getting at. I just used it as an example because I just put a suggestion in the guitarist of 2012.

Thanks for the answer though, should be interesting to see if this goes anywhere, but I think that it would be quite a big ask technically.
You know what would be really sweet? Having a beautiful bird inlaid around the first fret, taking a majestic dump with airborne droppings around the 5th, 7th, 9th frets and so on, with a graceful impact around the 22nd-24th.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
Minimallamb

You could go onto the page and then press Ctrl+f to bring up a search bar and then type in your username
Minimallamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
jonathan.keeler

Yeah, I was just wondering if there was a feature somewhere on your own profile where you could see them all, or go on someone else profile and see their comments (turn it on and off in privacy obv).

It's also a bit of fuss if the piece of news that you commented on is pushed off the recent news page by new stuff.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:57 AM   #6
gxty12
Banned

Thanks for the answer though, should be interesting to see if this goes anywhere, but I think that it would be quite a big ask technically.http://www.bestbagsshoes.com/
gxty12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: