User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-03-2013, 01:20 AM   #701
guitarxo
cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
to be entirely honest, i was starting to feel kinda ****ed up in my head prior to the month.. january was kind of a month of debauchery both in public and in private. a bit more emphasis on the private part. i don't know if other guys in the thread can relate but i've always been that guy who would rather wait for something with substance to arise before sex (i thought i was demisexual at one point but i don't know) and my friends would make fun of me for always being the one to not have hooked up with anyone whenever we went out. well the first part of this year was kinda the complete opposite of how i usually am and it left me feeling emptier than ever so i figured i might as well go through with NFF so i can learn to control my urges again and eventually find a good balance.

today was the worst though. i had a whole day of the post-wank blues despite not wanking it. that feeling where you feel so dirty and it seems like everyone knows what happened and how pathetic/lonely you feel. the rest of the month hasn't been that bad.

/rectangle

I'm actually kinda the opposite right now. idk i just feel really uncomfortable with talking to people on a deeper level and I'd rather just get the sex out of the way so I don't have to talk to them anymore, but then it turns out they actually like being around me (which is quite disconcerting) so I have to talk to them more. I don't mind the talking per se but they can either have my thoughts or my body, I don't want them to have both because then it feels like I don't have any secrets anymore. I like the idea of knowing all about someone but not revealing as much about myself because it means i have control over what i do. everyone thought I changed a lot this year because I was usually the first to hook up (more opposites) but i really haven't changed at all because I'm not any more open than I used to be. I don't give a **** what people think but sometimes I wonder if anything I'm doing atm with regards to this is really a good idea at all.

yeah idk my love/sex life is stupid
Old 03-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #702
guitarxo
cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
What's the most stalkerish thing you've ever done?

inadvertently memorized my 7th grade crush's timetable & asked my parents to move to his neighborhood when we were moving house
Old 03-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #703
sashki
Look mum, no brakes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
What's the most stalkerish thing you've ever done?

I had this huge crush on a girl when I was in school. I never had the ballz to talk to her because she was always surrounded by other folks. The only way I could get myself to do it was if I had something to give her, so for her birthday I made her cards and gave her little gifts. What makes it stalkerish is the fact that we were virtually strangers. I didn't know her too well. I just spent a lot of time staring at her.

Shit was bad yo. Never felt that way before or since.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #704
WaltTheWerewolf
Caffeinated

gave my kids some thai peppers...said i'd give them 5 bucks if they could go 5 minutes without drinking milk or water...out 10 bucks...ate one of em...drunk milk in 1 minute!

kinda been reduced manwise...
WaltTheWerewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:28 AM   #705
WCPhils
UG Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisewall11
-Just found out that my 26 year old brother likes twilight. Over the past few months we would be watching TV and the commercial for the most recent film would come on once in a while. Once the commercial was over, he'd always say "Awe! awesome!" or "I've got to get that!" in what I thought was a joking manner.. I'd always crack up a little and even respond in the same tone sometimes, but not being serious obviously. Alittle while ago he walks downstairs and goes "Look what I got!" to me and my mom.

*pulls out breaking dawn(?) or what ever it was *

I immediatly begin laughing and manage a "WTF?!" in there. "Hahah, what??" he says. "You were being serious everytime we saw a twilight commercial?!". Then he tells me "Yeah? why's that so funny?? you thought I was joking this whole time??".. YEAH! and proceeds to tell me how he saw the entire saga in theatres with his friend and friend's wife (and they are in their 30's).

It's not like I really care that he likes it, it's just a combonation of how I was 100% postive that he was joking. And just the fact that I figured there could never be a grown man that could possibly enjoy twilight for what it is, yet one has slept next door to me all along. Sorry, I know there are some grown women out there that like it, and I know that teenage and little girls realllllly like it. But I was just laughing to damn hard already to even grasp it at the time. I think I am a s****y brother.

-Oh and I find Kate Hudson and Maggie Gyllenhaal (even though I've seen some pretty bad pics of her) attractive. Now please, have a field day.

If I found out my brother liked Twilight I would ridicule him forever and tell everyone he knows that he likes it.

You are not a bad brother
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 AM   #706
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist

Confession:

- I actually sort of miss some of you Pit bros as I got a new job and haven't had the time or energy to post here as much lately. Maybe one or two posts a day at most.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:39 AM   #707
Carnivean
UG Board King

What job you getsed?
Carnivean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #708
noisewall11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
If I found out my brother liked Twilight I would ridicule him forever and tell everyone he knows that he likes it.

You are not a bad brother

I mean, as much as I really couldn't give a damn what he watches on his own time.. I feel I am going to struggle to not do the exact same thing you would in the not so distant future. So maybe I will turn up to be a bad brother...
noisewall11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #709
Brownbear93
no longer a jersey

huh.....i paid money to see the Goo Goo Dolls
Brownbear93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:34 AM   #710
Oyface
UG's pimping owl

I am hopelessly crushing on this girl I know that I will never get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

Oyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:48 AM   #711
desperatechris
Banned

I am not the actuall king of Norway.
desperatechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #712
Oyface
UG's pimping owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
I am not the actuall king of Norway.

You're not Harald?

Confession: I am a Norwegian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

Oyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #713
Peterthepenguin
UG Stoner

Try taking hallucinogenic drugs, they'll make you laugh.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #714
Bazz22

I'm one of those jealous types.
Bazz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #715
desperatechris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyface
You're not Harald?

Confession: I am a Norwegian.

No im not but i like to make fun of Sweden though.
desperatechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #716
omega tramp

Im incredibly underweight and have been for some time and despite countless people who care about me constantly telling me to eat and gain weight.. i cant bring myself to do it. instead i starve myself and i know i can't afford to do it.. And then when i look in a mirror im repulsed by my reflection but i don't see myself as too thin, just.. ugly
omega tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #717
Philip_pepper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega tramp
Im incredibly underweight and have been for some time and despite countless people who care about me constantly telling me to eat and gain weight.. i cant bring myself to do it. instead i starve myself and i know i can't afford to do it.. And then when i look in a mirror im repulsed by my reflection but i don't see myself as too thin, just.. ugly

Dude, I'd look for some help. Talk to someone who can help. Sounds like body dysmorphia or whatever ya call it.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #718
sashki
Look mum, no brakes!

I have a huge assignment due tomorrow that I haven't even started. I have squandered my education and a shit-ton of my parents' money.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #719
Philip_pepper
Banned

I should be going out more with friends, but I can never be bothered.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #720
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ

I hate that:

- At night I hate having to go to bad and I put it off as long as I can (it's 3am here)
- In the morning I hate having to get out of bed and I put it off as long as I can (I'm often late for work)

These two things are starting to interfere with my life.
Johnny_Ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: