User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-16-2012, 02:26 AM   #61
Xiaoxi
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
Whenever I see on a program something like a french horn solo or in a worse case scenario a f*cking french horn ensemble...[/img]

I don't listen to all-brass music either. This isn't exactly controversial stuff.

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:27 AM   #62
eGraham
Green and Submarine

-I have a music boner for Pink Floyd and other 'cerebral' types of music
-I like the Star Wars prequels, specifically Ep. II
-I'm something of a Trekkie
-Once stole an eraser in kindergarten and cried when I got home
-Once told a girl I'd show her my penis if she showed me her vagina. She did, but I still didn't show her my penis (this was I think 3rd grade. I didn't know it was called a vagina back then)
-I got kicked off a festival ride indefinitely
-The first time I ever ejaculated was outdoors
-Jerked off to paused movies with boobs when I was younger
-Used to stage stories with my friends to act out on camera. They were terrible.
-Scared a friend's cousin really bad during a haunted house, and he ran at the sight of me for the rest of the night

edit: more
-Really hate photos of myself. Used to cry when I had to get them taken
-Cried about a lot of stupid shit when I was younger. It's embarassing
-Had sex dreams about both of my roommate's girlfriends
-Had vivid sex dream about my best friend's sister, it was triple A
-Named my penis Rodney Dangerfield
-Suck at writing songs on guitar
-I am an amateur novelist

October 23, 2014

Last edited by eGraham : 12-16-2012 at 02:31 AM.
eGraham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:27 AM   #63
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
-Scared a friend's cousin really bad during a haunted house, and he ran at the sight of me for the rest of the night

TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:28 AM   #64
jakesmellspoo
Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
How is that possible?

drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
I have a Bachelors (double major) with no debt, and am now getting paid to attend graduate school.

what a waste of money on an obviously inferior human being.
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.
jakesmellspoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:28 AM   #65
bradulator
through being cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
Last semester the violin professor had a recital and played that sonata. I actually really liked it a lot.

One last musical confession:

Whenever I see on a program something like a french horn solo or in a worse case scenario a f*cking french horn ensemble...

Hey I used to play the french horn and it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPHILS
How hardcore?

So hardcore.

Like i'm pretty sure I was going to fail that class if I didn't cheat because I didn't pay attention the whole semester since I took it as a concurrent class while in high school and I didn't give a shit. I didn't want to fail it especially because I didn't want to have to pay to take that shitty class again. Instead of going to the college though there was an ITV connection (aka class streamed via the tv! if you didn't know) in my high school library that we all went to so we didn't have to travel to class everyday. We took our final exam in the library and it was monitored by the librarians but they were so inept that I was able to put the study guide packet inside of the exam packet after they handed it out. The study guide was exactly the test except for different numbers so it blended in really well and they never caught me even though I was literally sitting right infront of them.

I passed the class with a C because I am hardcore hxc
bradulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:30 AM   #66
bradulator
through being cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
I have a Bachelors (double major) with no debt, and am now getting paid to attend graduate school.

What is the point of double majoring?
Old 12-16-2012, 02:30 AM   #67
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist

-I also like the Star Wars prequels. I recognize their flaws, but some of the scenery and planets are just gorgeous to look at and watch. A lot of the atmosphere and CGI is like a work of art to me.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #68
WCPhils
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradulator
Hey I used to play the french horn and it was great.

So hardcore.

Like i'm pretty sure I was going to fail that class if I didn't cheat because I didn't pay attention the whole semester since I took it as a concurrent class while in high school and I didn't give a shit. I didn't want to fail it especially because I didn't want to have to pay to take that shitty class again. Instead of going to the college though there was an ITV connection (aka class streamed via the tv! if you didn't know) in my high school library that we all went to so we didn't have to travel to class everyday. We took our final exam in the library and it was monitored by the librarians but they were so inept that I was able to put the study guide packet inside of the exam packet after they handed it out. The study guide was exactly the test except for different numbers so it blended in really well and they never caught me even though I was literally sitting right infront of them.

I passed the class with a C because I am hardcore hxc

Nice

We had to do an "in class essay" for a composition class I had, and this was the final for some ******ed reason. But the professor never cared if people wore headphones during class. So I wrote the paper the night before, making it perfect and everything. I then just read the whole thing aloud while recording with my iPod. During the class the next day I listened to it and wrote it all down.
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #69
jakesmellspoo
Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradulator
What is the point of double majoring?

bragging and being a douche.
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.
jakesmellspoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:33 AM   #70
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo

-The first time I jacked off I wasn't quite sure what masturbation is. I thought sperm came out gradually and you couldn't even notice it; I had no idea that you had an orgasm and I didn't know sperm came out at once in a liquid form. I didn't even consciously jack off, I just started doing shit and eventually some white fluid stuff came out (at that point I realised what an orgasm is). I freaked the **** out. I felt guilty when I did it two days in a row and tried to 'intervene' with my self. /only sort of a confession.

-I witnessed my cousins give each other blow jobs when I was six years old and I haven't told anybody. It was weird when my aunt asked what was going on in there.

-I'm not sure but I may have returned a dog to an abusive home.
slipknot5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:34 AM   #71
Xiaoxi
Indeed.

I have an irrational fear of cancer/disease stemming from my shingles episode a few month ago. Any little thing that doesn't feel right, I start thinking "Shit, why is this hurting/mild discomfort? That's not normal. What if it's from (insert disease here)?!!" Then I will scare the shit out of myself by googling the symptom, which inevitably always lead to the worst diseases possible. Then I'm psychologically crippled for the rest of the day and have to wait till my mom comes home to calm me down.

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:34 AM   #72
bradulator
through being cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Nice

We had to do an "in class essay" for a composition class I had, and this was the final for some ******ed reason. But the professor never cared if people wore headphones during class. So I wrote the paper the night before, making it perfect and everything. I then just read the whole thing aloud while recording with my iPod. During the class the next day I listened to it and wrote it all down.

Oh so you're the reason why teachers ban ipods during tests and stuff hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake

haha.

How have they not kicked you out of Rutgers yet?
Old 12-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #73
eGraham
Green and Submarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot5678
-The first time I jacked off I wasn't quite sure what masturbation is. I thought sperm came out gradually and you couldn't even notice it; I had no idea that you had an orgasm and I didn't know sperm came out at once in a liquid form. I didn't even consciously jack off, I just started doing shit and eventually some white fluid stuff came out (at that point I realised what an orgasm is). I freaked the **** out. I felt guilty when I did it two days in a row and tried to 'intervene' with my self. /only sort of a confession.

It was the same for me. I thought I had to pee, but was quite surprised when pee didn't come out.

Quote:
-I'm not sure but I may have returned a dog to an abusive home.

October 23, 2014
eGraham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #74
bradulator
through being cool

Quote:

Bro I was jacking off before anything even came out.

In 2nd grade I went to sex.com and got caught.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:37 AM   #75
WCPhils
Banned

Quote:

Same.

I freaked out so hard. Like, I knew what happened but I was still surprised.

Last edited by WCPhils : 12-16-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:40 AM   #76
blake1221
‭‭

I didn't jack off til 9th grade.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:41 AM   #77
WCPhils
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
I didn't jack off til 9th grade.

You serious?
Old 12-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #78
blake1221
‭‭

Not even playin' yo
Old 12-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #79
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmellspoo

Pretty accurate, I must say.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #80
blake1221
‭‭

Also, I worship the jersey shore and dyed myself orange.

Rate This Thread: