Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #81
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
 
The Madcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, TX
The first time I jacked off, all I thought was that when you achieve a certain level of horniness you lose control of your bladder and a little piss comes out.

Yeah, I know, I know.
__________________

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #82
jakesmellspoo
BrBa Survivor's Club
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradulator
haha.

How have they not kicked you out of Rutgers yet?

i haven't been there for two years now.

one of the deans made me take a medical leave instead of outright failing my second semester.

i can still go back, but i have no plans to as i'd be on academic probation right off the bat and i couldn't stand 90% of the classes i was taking.

also, i'm not about to let Sallie Mae slide their dick any further down my throat by taking out another loan.

been halfheartedly attempting to find a job/get my license/go to community college since then.

might (big emphasis on might) get a job working nights unloading trucks for $18/hr
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #83
JimDawson
Storywriter, Guitar nerd.
 
JimDawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I have an irrational fear of cancer/disease


Same here, I know what that's like. I have had two close family members die from cancer and it has made me somewhat of a hypochondriac. Funny thing is that the hypochondriasis can easily turn into an actual problem.

And the cycle of anxiety continues...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I ****ed ereythang up...

Last edited by JimDawson : 12-16-2012 at 02:48 AM.
JimDawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #84
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Also, I worship the jersey shore and dyed myself orange.

Ah, so you're not being serious.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #85
JimDawson
Storywriter, Guitar nerd.
 
JimDawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Also, I try REALLY hard to make good music and keep disappointing myself. Hell, my profile page only has crap on it that hasn't even been updated for about a year.

Recently I started focusing more on rhythm because I don't want to be another shred wanker.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I ****ed ereythang up...
JimDawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:47 AM   #86
Saint78
julian wells
 
Saint78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: feels like i only go backwards
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmellspoo
i haven't been there for two years now.

one of the deans made me take a medical leave instead of outright failing my second semester.

i can still go back, but i have no plans to as i'd be on academic probation right off the bat and i couldn't stand 90% of the classes i was taking.

also, i'm not about to let Sallie Mae slide their dick any further down my throat by taking out another loan.

been halfheartedly attempting to find a job/get my license/go to community college since then.

might (big emphasis on might) get a job working nights unloading trucks for $18/hr


18/hr is pretty good for only having three credits after two semesters at college.
__________________
you're a stone fox
Saint78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:48 AM   #87
Xiaoxi
Indeed.
 
Xiaoxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bodymore, Murdaland
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDawson
Same here, I know what that's like. I have two close family members die from cancer and it has made me somewhat of a hypochondriac. Funny thing is that the hypochondriasis can easily turn into an actual problem.

And the cycle of anxiety continues...

Damn...

Sounds like your family genes has a disposition to get cancer, which is not uncommon. I think in your case, you should absolutely be on guard at all times without losing composure/gaining too much anxiety. But be on guard and get your checkups in regular intervals. Early detection is key.

The silver lining to what happened to me and you probably already think the same thing: the "fear" keeps you in check regarding your health. I don't slack off on that shit anymore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDawson
Also, I try REALLY hard to make good music and keep disappointing myself. Hell, my profile page only has crap on it that hasn't even been updated for about a year.

Sounds like you could give my article a read
__________________
"Man, modes 'n' scales ain't got no users, only abusers." - X.X. Little

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:49 AM   #88
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Ah, so you're not being serious.


Nope, the masturbation shiz is 100% trufax
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:50 AM   #89
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Nope, the masturbation shiz is 100% trufax

Ok then. I have a confession

I was the same, though it may have been the end of eighth grade.


It just never crossed my mind as a thing to do. Then I got an old laptop from a family member, stole internet from my neighbors, (we had no wireless at the time) and the rest is history
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube

Last edited by WCPhils : 12-16-2012 at 02:52 AM.
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #90
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingRocks
I haven't watched Citizen Kane, Indiana Jones; 1, 2, or 3, The Godfather part 1, Schindler's List, Ghost Busters, Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, The Thing, or The Shining.


You're not missing out much on Citizen Kane
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #91
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo
 
slipknot5678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I rarely jack off to photos or videos, I just use my imagination. Not sure if I should be ashamed of that or not.
slipknot5678 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:52 AM   #92
jakesmellspoo
BrBa Survivor's Club
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint78
18/hr is pretty good for only having three credits after two semesters at college.

i usually just make myself feel better by reminding my dad that at my age he was busy driving my mom to the hospital in his Pontiac Firebird to give birth to me.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:54 AM   #93
eGraham
Logjammin'
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cutting off your Johnson
One more confession

I've let a girl stick her finger in my anus during intercourse. Not ashamed.

If anyone should be embarassed, it's her. It was her idea. I can't deny that it improved the experience though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:55 AM   #94
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo
 
slipknot5678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
One more confession

I've let a girl stick her finger in my anus during intercourse. Not ashamed.


lol, not true.
slipknot5678 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:56 AM   #95
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Also, I worship the jersey shore and dyed myself orange.


Have I hacked your account or something?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
Hey man believe it or not I got other things in life to do aside from trolling assburger kids yaknow?


No you don't

lol
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:57 AM   #96
eGraham
Logjammin'
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cutting off your Johnson
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot5678
lol, not true.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:57 AM   #97
JimDawson
Storywriter, Guitar nerd.
 
JimDawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
@ Xiaoxi

That's the good part; I used to have a bit of a gut and some stamina issues, but after running lots and getting into martial arts I am starting to get some abs going on all sexy and stuff.

Also, I already checked out your article. Haven't gotten too far yet, but that's because I want to really study it and not just graze over it. Ever since you convinced me that modal thinking is useless I have really rethought what I was doing; I still try and do wheelies with my training wheels (scales) though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I ****ed ereythang up...
JimDawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #98
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
 
The Madcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Here's a question for you guys:

What was the first thing you jacked off to?

This is a really weird way to start this story off, but bare with me; I really liked Sonic The Hedgehog when I was younger. I'd go to various fan websites and shit, and there was one that had these porn ads with full nudity on them. Just girls, though.
__________________

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:02 AM   #99
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot5678
I rarely jack off to photos or videos, I just use my imagination. Not sure if I should be ashamed of that or not.


That is a pretty pleb way to go about it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
Hey man believe it or not I got other things in life to do aside from trolling assburger kids yaknow?


No you don't

lol
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #100
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo
 
slipknot5678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
Here's a question for you guys:

What was the first thing you jacked off to?


Just my imagination; thinking of girls I find attractive. I was horny as **** and had been resisting the urge to touch my penis in such a way for months by that point. It didn't take much lol.

Unfortunately I've maintained that habit, as I said in my previous confession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
That is a pretty pleb way to go about it.


Porn turns me off and I find so many videos that you can tell the women don't want to be in it. My own elaborate fantasies are better. :/

Last edited by slipknot5678 : 12-16-2012 at 03:04 AM.
slipknot5678 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.