Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 05:23 AM   #21
FireFromTheVoid
It's Not A Won Run
 
FireFromTheVoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingRocks
A BLT with ranch instead of mayo.

So good
__________________
"I have a life and I don't want to lose it. Does that make me evil?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Walk like an edgyptian

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet


FireFromTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:29 AM   #22
oxymorcide
BACK
 
oxymorcide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sri Lanka
Nutella+Cracker+Camenbert
__________________
Wie ein Quadrat in einem Kreis, eck' ich immer wieder an
obwohl ich doch schon lange weiß, daß ich niemals ändern kann
oxymorcide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:33 AM   #23
CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart
 
CodeMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Masturbating in your armpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
Ice cream is a milk-based food product, as is cheese, so really, you just made frozen cheese sandwiches.


Yeah and chocolate is made from a bean, as is coffee, so its really just like coffee.
__________________
Programming is an art form that fights back.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dementiacaptain
I'm sorry that we won't validate your decision, we give advice here, not good feelings
CodeMonk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:49 AM   #24
shattamakar
Clitigator
 
shattamakar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌ͪ
Grandpa battle...commence.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ratracekid111
Watch that video below


If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

shattamakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:49 AM   #25
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonk
Yeah and chocolate is made from a bean, as is coffee, so its really just like coffee.


Exactly, so eating chocolate flavoured ice cream is actualy exactly like having a cheese sandwich and a cup of coffee, which is considered as an acceptable meal by many, so logicaly chocolate flavoured ice cream must also be considered as an acceptable lunch too.




And theoreticaly, beefburgers should taste just as good with ice cream on them as they do with cheese on them.
__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:50 AM   #26
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
 
Butt Rayge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ice Kingdom, Land of Ooo
Dick cheese and bum gravy.
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:51 AM   #27
TheChaz
Scientist Salarian
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonk
Yeah and chocolate is made from a bean, as is coffee, so its really just like coffee.


And also soda has corn syrup and and corn bread has corn, so don't eat corn bread unless you want to rot your teeth.
TheChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:53 AM   #28
eGraham
It's high time, Cymbaline
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
I often eat grilled cheese sandwhiches with ketchup, and my roommates find that odd. I've done it as long as I can remember, though. Doesn't seem weird to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:56 AM   #29
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
 
Butt Rayge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ice Kingdom, Land of Ooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChaz
And also soda has corn syrup and and corn bread has corn, so don't eat corn bread unless you want to rot your teeth.

Grape juice and wine are both made of grapes so don't give grape juice to your kids or they'll get drunk.
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:56 AM   #30
Dan_5893
Interdit
 
Dan_5893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Purf, 'Straya
Cheesy Garlic Bread is up there. As is putting salt on pizza. Oh, and tempura battered chicken, with melted cheese on top, put with chips and grilled tomato in a toasted sandwich.

Also tinned ravioli toasted sandwiches. It's not just a jaffle. It's a lifestyle.
__________________
PBT Native: The Fake Australian

I'm actually a Brummie.
Dan_5893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #31
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I often eat grilled cheese sandwhiches with ketchup, and my roommates find that odd. I've done it as long as I can remember, though. Doesn't seem weird to me.

Same here, and even just grated cheese or cheese cut into slices with ketchup, and people look at me strange and say things like 'urgh'.

I usualy just reply with something along the lines of "So cheese and tomato don't go together anymore?"
__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:58 AM   #32
eGraham
It's high time, Cymbaline
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_5893
Cheesy Garlic Bread is up there. As is putting salt on pizza. Oh, and tempura battered chicken, with melted cheese on top, put with chips and grilled tomato in a toasted sandwich.

Also tinned ravioli toasted sandwiches. It's not just a jaffle. It's a lifestyle.

That's not strange at all. I don't know anyone who doesn't like cheesy garlic bread.

Salt on pizza is weird, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
Same here, and even just grated cheese or cheese cut into slices with ketchup, and people look at me strange and say things like 'urgh'.

I usualy just reply with something along the lines of "So cheese and tomato don't go together anymore?"

My argument is usually that eating the sandwhich with tomato soup is a perfectly valid option, but with another tomato product, being ketchup, isn't acceptable. Double standards.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014

Last edited by eGraham : 12-18-2012 at 05:59 AM.
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #33
TheChaz
Scientist Salarian
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rayge
Grape juice and wine are both made of grapes so don't give grape juice to your kids or they'll get drunk.

Also, Tequila is distilled from agave, so don't use agave as a sweetener before you drive because it's really no substitute for cane sugar.
TheChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #34
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
That's not strange at all. I don't know anyone who doesn't like cheesy garlic bread.

Salt on pizza is weird, though.


I put ketchup on pizza.
__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #35
FireFromTheVoid
It's Not A Won Run
 
FireFromTheVoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I am going to try most things that get posted in this thread that don`t sound gross.

^My brother did that, he also put it on his eggs alot.
__________________
"I have a life and I don't want to lose it. Does that make me evil?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Walk like an edgyptian

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet



Last edited by FireFromTheVoid : 12-18-2012 at 06:01 AM.
FireFromTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #36
red_hot_chili18
Russian Circles.
 
red_hot_chili18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset.
Cheese, Pickle and Crackers

Shit is cash.
__________________
Every snowflake pleads "not guilty" in an avalanche

www.hourglasspromo.co.uk - live music promotion website, 'av a gander!!!

I'm selling an Ibanez BTB 24 fret limited edition bass for £150, PM me.

PSN: BenGarbutt1989
red_hot_chili18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:01 AM   #37
Dan_5893
Interdit
 
Dan_5893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Purf, 'Straya
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
That's not strange at all. I don't know anyone who doesn't like cheesy garlic bread.

Salt on pizza is weird, though.


I didn't think MH specified weird combinations, just amazing ones.
__________________
PBT Native: The Fake Australian

I'm actually a Brummie.
Dan_5893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:02 AM   #38
eGraham
It's high time, Cymbaline
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
I put ketchup on pizza.

Gotta admit... that sounds terrible

I just can't imagine the ketchup and pizza sauce combining very well. Maybe I'll try it next time I get pizza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hot_chili18
Cheese, Pickle and Crackers

Shit is cash.

This is another thing that is normal to me. Not exactly how you listed it, though.

My grandma makes a cheese salad with pickles, cheese, and pimentos. She also adds some vinegar and sugar mix, I think. I've never actually tried it, but it's been at every family gathering for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_5893
I didn't think MH specified weird combinations, just amazing ones.

You're right, I misunderstood. Well in that case ignore most of my posts here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #39
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
 
Butt Rayge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ice Kingdom, Land of Ooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChaz
Also, Tequila is distilled from agave, so don't use agave as a sweetener before you drive because it's really no substitute for cane sugar.

Chicken omelettes are awesome because the two main ingredients come from the same delicious animal. Does leave you with a philosophical dilemma, though. Who tastes better? The chicken or the egg?
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:06 AM   #40
eGraham
It's high time, Cymbaline
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rayge
Chicken omelettes are awesome because the two main ingredients come from the same delicious animal. Does leave you with a philosophical dilemma, though. Who tastes better? The chicken or the egg?

Definitely the chicken.

If you drink milk with beef, what tastes better? Cow or cow?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.