Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
conor1423

Can someone help me out really quick, question about looping rack gear

So currently I'm looping my Marshall JMP - 1 into a TC electronic G force and then running it all into the FX loop of my Marshall TSL. My question is that I'm getting and isp dual channel decimator and I'm unsure how to connect it all together.

Currently it's

JMP effect return ----> G force out, G force In ----> JMP effect send.

JMP 1 master out ----> TSL effect return.

So where should I put the decimator in this chain of rack units and how would I loop it in?

Thanks lads
conor1423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
ibanezguitars44

Jmp Send - g force in - g force out - decimator channel 1 in - dec ch 1 out - jmp return - master out - tsl return

Guitar - decimator channel 2 in - dec ch 2 out - jmp input

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ibanezguitars44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
conor1423

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezguitars44
Jmp Send - g force in - g force out - decimator channel 1 in - dec ch 1 out - jmp return - master out - tsl return

Guitar - decimator channel 2 in - dec ch 2 out - jmp input

Thank you! Is there a way to do it with without connecting the JMP input into the dec ch 2 out because the guitar is going into the JMP in...
Old 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
ibanezguitars44

The decimator has 2 channels. one goes in the effects loops as I demonstrated in the first line. The other channel goes between the guitar and mp as I demonstrated in the second line. If you want, you can just plug your guitar straight into the jmp and not use the decimator's second channel. But if you're going to buy the dual channel one you might as well use it

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ibanezguitars44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
conor1423

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezguitars44
The decimator has 2 channels. one goes in the effects loops as I demonstrated in the first line. The other channel goes between the guitar and mp as I demonstrated in the second line. If you want, you can just plug your guitar straight into the jmp and not use the decimator's second channel. But if you're going to buy the dual channel one you might as well use it

ohhhhh ok i get what you're saying thank you so much for your help!

Rate This Thread: