Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
VíctorG

Original Metal - Inception (C4C)

I'm planning on writing an EP, and this is the intro I made for it. Obviously it's a demo as the recording needs so much to be improved.

Leave here your link and I will comment on your song. Constructive criticism is welcome!
VíctorG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:05 AM   #2
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox

it sounded pretty interesting until the sound of the drums and distorted guitar came in. it doesn't suit the quality of the clean guitar. and pan that distorted guitar! i know it's a demo, but still.

you've piqued my interest - i'd be interested in hearing your full songs.

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
vIsIbleNoIsE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
Markmems

Song- Cool intro, very mellow. Loved the ambient noise and the clean guitars, i really liked the intro. Very cool A7X-ish bends, really added to the song's feel. The song's structure is actually really cool, i'm impressed.

Recording- intro sounded pretty good, once the distorted guitar/drums came in the quality kinda killed it though. As i said before, you could always send me the MIDI track of the drums and i could run it through a better drum program and mix it for you real quick just shoot me a PM

Already checked my stuff so no need for C4C, i actually really like your stuff though man. As soon as your recording quality catches up to the quality of your writing you'll be pretty damn solid.
Markmems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
VíctorG

Wow, thanks a lot, I thought it would have more negative feedback. It kinda sounds like a mix of A7X and 28 Days Later theme to me, I guess it's not bad for the creepy vibe.

I'll send you my next drum track when I finish my next song since I will have some spare time on holidays, thanks buddy!
VíctorG is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: