Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Gear Building & Customizing
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
danza bonanza

Bareknuckle Pickups 'Pig 90

Hey guys, I'm considering installing a Bareknuckles 'Pig 90 pickup into my Epiphone Les Paul. According to there website its basically the War Pig humbucking pickup in a P-90 format. I really like the War Pig sound and vibe but I've never used the 'Pig 90 version. I'll be running the pickup through a Peavey 3120 100 watt head into a Marshall MG 412 with two Texas Heat speakers and Two Swamp Thangs and playing traditional/southern hardcore music with them. If anyone has used or even seen the pickups any where other than the web can you tell me about them?
Old 12-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Paddynbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by danza bonanza
Hey guys, I'm considering installing a Bareknuckles 'Pig 90 pickup into my Epiphone Les Paul. According to there website its basically the War Pig humbucking pickup in a P-90 format. I really like the War Pig sound and vibe but I've never used the 'Pig 90 version. I'll be running the pickup through a Peavey 3120 100 watt head into a Marshall MG 412 with two Texas Heat speakers and Two Swamp Thangs and playing traditional/southern hardcore music with them. If anyone has used or even seen the pickups any where other than the web can you tell me about them?

Know you posted this ages ago, but I'm just about to fit one of these into a Gibson? What were your opinions?
Paddynbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: