Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-31-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
supergohan931

OD suggestions for an Orange TT

I'm thinking of getting an overdrive pedal of some kind to use with my Tiny Terror 112 combo but I'm having a hard time deciding what might be good for it. I've been thinking of getting either a Digitech Bad Monkey of a CM-2 but I can't decide. If anyone has a TT, I'd really like to hear your suggestions on what you've used with it that sounds good since I hear it can be quite finicky with pedals at times. I have not tried any pedals with it and don't really have the option at this time unless I went out and bought one so I have no experience with this.

As for budget, I don't really want to spend more than $100. I'd go used if I had to but I'd much prefer something new.

I play mostly metal mostly, a lot of Opeth, but also some blues type stuff as well, Hendrix and SRV mostly. I also really like the sound of earlier Clutch and I know Tim uses Orange sometimes.

As for gear, I have the TT and I use a Schecter C-1 Classic.

I'm located in the area around Utica, New York.

Rate This Thread: