Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-04-2013, 03:38 AM   #21
AppleFanatic

Picked up the Ibanez this weekend and I've gotta say, I'm pretty happy with it.

I plan to have my friend who plays have a look at it for me and make sure everything is functioning as it should. I definitely see what you guys were saying about the 25w fender amp, it's not the greatest. But for the money I paid I can't complain.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza027
...translation... Save your money, Dont buy such cheap shit, you will only hate said cheap shit after a month and regret dropping the amount you dropped on it when for a couple hundred or so more dollars and a little bit more looking around you could have scored a far better deal and some gear that you'd be more likely to add to instead of sell off to buy better shit.

Originally Posted by ghobby
Your translation I can understand.

That said, a budget is a budget. They've thought about how much they're willing to put into a hobby. Why would you sink a bunch a money into something your trying for the first time. If you find you like it, upgrade no problem, if you find its not your thing you haven't lost as much. If you spend more at first and you don't like it, well chances are your going to lose more on resale. For the budget stated you can get decent used gear that will last for a few years.

^Absolutely. For me this is just a hobby, and being a broke college student I can barely spare $200 as it is. For what I spent, I feel like I got a good deal on a guitar that more than meets my needs, and if I decide to stop playing I'm not out a bunch of money.

Now if only I knew how to play it Again, thanks for all the responses - it's a big help.
AppleFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #22
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl

ooo that's very nice. nice score

Dave_Mc is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: