Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-29-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
Butt Rayge
UG Resident

Anti-vaccination movement = Population control

Many of you may have heard recently, (or not so recently) about certain demographics in first-world countries who are denying their children the privilege of vaccination. Furthermore, they are spreading lies and misinformation and convincing others to leave their children vulnerable to deadly diseases they need not suffer or die from.

Their theories range from the skeptical and suspicious, all the way through to batshit insane, such as this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl Dorey, President, Australian Vaccination Network
There will come a time – I pray to God that it will happen in my lifetime – when those who have pushed vaccines upon innocent, helpless babies – doctors, pharmaceutical companies, government officials – will be proven to have lied and cheated these instruments of death into our children’s bloodstream. When that occurs, the outcry will be heard around the world and there will not be enough hiding places on the globe for these murderers to hide or enough money to pay for compensation. Of course, it will be too late for the babies, like this poor child, to be saved. But we will be able to take satisfaction from the fact that never again will anyone have to be pushed to poison their child because for once and for all, it will be known as poison and we will all wonder how it was we fell for the vaccine lie for as long as we did.

These organisations never clearly explain their intentions beyond simply aiming to demonise vaccines and those who administer them. (My words; not theirs.) They claim vaccines cause autism and that children grow up stronger if they get measles, whooping cough and other fatal infections. Unsurprisingly, they support alternative remedies such as good will, prayer, voodoo, pseudo science and magic (AKA homeopathy.)

This woman believes that there is a government plot to kill us all with poisons disguised as cures. Obviously she has it all wrong. Our governments aren't secretly poisoning us; our governments are secretly running these organisations to poison our minds against vaccination and subsequently die from countless easily preventable illnesses.

"What's the difference between my theory and hers?," I hear you ask. "Both of your theories involve the government inflicting harm on the people. Why should I believe one more than the other?"
"Be patient," I reply, seductively. "The difference is; I know why the government is trying to kill us."

Population control.

TL;DR
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
Aralingh
Intelligent person

That's natural selection, stupid people are meant to eventually go extinct.
Aralingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #3
metal4eva_22
Smart purple horse

Stop giving these people attention. This is just like the WBC; they feed off your attention. I really wish all these "smart people" who realize that this is obviously a crock of shit wise up to the fact that "the more you hate something, the stronger it becomes". Just leave this shit alone and it'll go away. Fuck.
metal4eva_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
Butt Rayge
UG Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aralingh
That's natural selection, stupid people are meant to eventually go extinct.

I'm all for the gradual extinction of dumb cunts, but their children haven't had the opportunity to learn not to be morons like their parents and I can't really blame them. I mean these kids would be raised by ******s and therefore come of age as ******s and then make their own children to raise as ******s and so on and so forth... but if there was legislation passed to treat these parents in the same way as those who abuse and neglect their children then they could potentially be adopted by some intelligent person more fit to raise them.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
TooktheAtrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rayge
I'm all for the gradual extinction of dumb cunts, but their children haven't had the opportunity to learn not to be morons orparanoid schizophrenics like their parents and I can't really blame them. I mean these kids would be raised by ******s and therefore come of age as ******s or and then make their own children to raise as ******s and so on and so forth... but if there was legislation passed to treat these parents in the same way as those who abuse and neglect their children then they could potentially be adopted by some intelligent person more fit to raise them.

Fixd, from experience. Dad was just like that, although I managed to see the world clearly.

FWIW, he's in mensa and has a general IQ of 143 so I'm not sure if he qualifies as a 'moron', rather he's just deluded and paranoid as ****.
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #6
Aralingh
Intelligent person

Quote:
I'm all for the gradual extinction of dumb cunts, but their children haven't had the opportunity to learn not to be morons like their parents and I can't really blame them. I mean these kids would be raised by ******s and therefore come of age as ******s and then make their own children to raise as ******s and so on and so forth... but if there was legislation passed to treat these parents in the same way as those who abuse and neglect their children then they could potentially be adopted by some intelligent person more fit to raise them.

I understand that, but nothing could be legally done at this point, parents' still have a say whether or not their child gets vaccinated, it's sad, but there is little to be done here.

Adoption is a theoretically good idea, but realistically, there are A LOT of kids in the "system" that still have no actual parents, adoption just isn't that popular amongst families.

Last edited by Aralingh : 12-29-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:11 AM   #7
Telecaster7
Call me Leon

This guy sure does have rayge in his butt
Telecaster7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:12 AM   #8
Jacques-Henri

God damn it! Andrew Wakefield was the doctor that started the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine conspiracy. It was a lie ; he was paid by a rival drug company who wanted to sell the three vaccines separately. He published a false study saying that it caused a bunch of problems, notably autism, and it caught like wildfire. Nobody even bothered to check his study for 20 years... What is the world coming to?
Jacques-Henri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:20 AM   #9
stonyman65
Unregistered User

The last 3 times I got a vaccination for something (like the flu) I got sick from it. I got what it was trying to prevent anyway.

When I didn't get a vaccination, I didn't get sick.

So, at this point, I'm 0-3 when it comes to vaccines. I have to seriously think about getting one next time. If past events are any indication - I'm in trouble either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
stonyman65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:21 AM   #10
Aralingh
Intelligent person

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonyman65
The last 3 times I got a vaccination for something (like the flu) I got sick from it. I got what it was trying to prevent anyway.

When I didn't get a vaccination, I didn't get sick.

So, at this point, I'm 0-3 when it comes to vaccines. I have to seriously think about getting one next time. If past events are any indication - I'm in trouble either way.

Do you know what a vaccination is?
Old 12-29-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
Butt Rayge
UG Resident

Quote:

I'm on the edge of my butt waiting for a response.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #12
Neo Evil11
Worse than rapists

Quote:
I'm on the edge of my butt waiting for a response.

Lol

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:30 AM   #13
Cianyx
dip i dip u dip dip i dip

someone tell the un that its all cool. african children will stop dying if we stoppd poisoning them
Cianyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:32 AM   #14
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart

Quote:

Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #15
Butt Rayge
UG Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cianyx
someone tell the un that its all cool. african children will stop dying if we stoppd poisoning them

Maybe we should stop feeding them because that's probably poisonous as well.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #16
WantsLesPaul
Nod to my Nod

Last edited by WantsLesPaul : 12-29-2012 at 07:45 AM.
WantsLesPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #17
Cianyx
dip i dip u dip dip i dip

"Contracted Malaria? Harden the fuck up"
Cianyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:51 AM   #18
Philip_pepper
UG Wanker

My momma says Vaccincations are the devil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I now dub thee UG's Dr Phil. Screw that other guy.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #19
Laimbo

Problem is the kids that don't get vaccinated might not get sick, but it makes other kids more vulnerable. Some diseases which were thought to be extinct are now becoming common because of this moment.
Laimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:30 AM   #20
RickyThomson

Over doing vaccines are a bad thing, doesn't let the immune system build up naturally. Like all those morons who go for flu shots when they don't need it.

Obviously people should be vaccinated against actual life threatening illnesses if there are vaccines available. Trying to cure the common cold and silly little coughs is just asking for trouble.

Rate This Thread: