Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Site Suggestions
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #1
Dr Tinnitus

Anoying behavior of UG on my computer

Hello.

I'm having a problem with UG not acting logical when browsing my favorites.

When inlogged and clicking My Favorites, and the clicking a song to see the tab. When I'm finished I click the Back button in my browser (Safari) because I want to go back to my list of favorites and to the last page I was on. But instead UG jump back to the first start side of my favorites there I have to click the Tabs button to get back in to my list of favorites. Thats very annoying. Why don't UG just go one page back so I can go on looking at my saved favorites on the last page I was on? Is there a remedy for this?

One other thing.

I have many times searched for a band/group, and when I found one of my desire there i an option to save the band as a favorite. But how many times I try to click add to favorites there is still zero bands in the tab Bands in my Favorites. Why?
Dr Tinnitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #2
Dreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Tinnitus
Hello.

I'm having a problem with UG not acting logical when browsing my favorites.

When inlogged and clicking My Favorites, and the clicking a song to see the tab. When I'm finished I click the Back button in my browser (Safari) because I want to go back to my list of favorites and to the last page I was on. But instead UG jump back to the first start side of my favorites there I have to click the Tabs button to get back in to my list of favorites. Thats very annoying. Why don't UG just go one page back so I can go on looking at my saved favorites on the last page I was on? Is there a remedy for this?

Thank you, and I second this.......it is so annoying having to go back thru my favorites to get back to the page I was last on. Its so bad I almost prefer the app....even when I'm sitting right in front of my computer on UG.

You can go back when your searching tabs.....but not in your favorites.....drives me nuts too dude.
Dreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
UG Support

Thank you for infomation about this problem. We will certainly take it into account when improving our service.
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: