Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #41
Scowmoo
Fancykipz!
 
Scowmoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Seriously?

Go listen to all of Kezia right now!

And then Fortress


And then listen to them 20 more times!


Yes.

PS: You're the reason I love PtH. Be proud of that.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint78
Jackal is like 90.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal58
Buy stock in Viagra. Imma gonna fuck you in the ass.
Scowmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:36 AM   #42
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
Might be the first time in a while that I've actually submitted something.

Whipping Post - Allman Brothers

Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

I don't really know what they'd fall into skill wise, so if they are in the same category, I'd prefer Whipping Post.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcsgtpeppers
If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #43
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
I'm not sure about the A7X song. I'd say whipping post is in the easy category. Well wait and see what everybody else thinks.



OP Updated.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #44
Random3
Likes Satchurated fat.
 
Random3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I'd say Nightmare is kinda borderline advanced, it is pretty fast but pretty simple.
Random3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #45
niejel
Calls the Pit's Musicians
 
niejel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...&type=3&theater

Put me up for This Dying Soul - Dream Theater, keys, vocals, bass and guitar, Advanced.

Just learned it last New Year. Haha.

Also, do you guys know the Mayones / Seymour Duncan competition?
__________________
Standing


on the backs . . .

. . .of angels.


Cause 6 just ain't enough . . . 7 String Legion Member


Quote:
Originally Posted by wahappen
Love the avatar.


@#inyourface#@, you have no idea how much you inspire me . . .
niejel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #46
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
OP Updated.




Some peeps don't have Facebook so you might want to upload it somewhere else too niejel.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #47
WCPhils
UG Addict
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Yea, that A7X is very borderline. It pretty simple for the most part with some fast runs thrown in. I think it should really come down to what's in each category. Whatever it matches better. Some times the advanced category has much harder songs than other times. You know what I mean?
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #48
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
 
iHurricaneGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huddled away, hiding from THEM.
i think i'll try Stranger Things Have Happened by Foo Fighters... Not exactly sure what it would be. if i had to guess i'd say Easy.
show


oh, and i'll do guitar.
__________________
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

iHurricaneGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #49
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Damn, I was thinking of that same Foo song.

I'm probably gonna try a Tool song. They're pretty easy.
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #50
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...
 
Cavalcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Probably won't actually make it this time, but here goes:

Guitar/easy: Blue Stahli - So So Bad
Guitar/intermediate: Knife Party - Rage Valley

Neither of these songs are metal. In fact, the second one is more or less dubstep. (And yet, somehow, it has a shred solo. Fun.)
__________________
If you're reading this, it means UG still has this, but not a :sam: smiley.

Last edited by Cavalcade : 01-02-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Cavalcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #51
oneblackened
Future Breed Machine
 
oneblackened's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Asgaard
Guitar Advanced:

The Faceless - Ancient Covenant

Michael Keene, your stuff will be MY BITCH.
__________________
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Ibanez S970
Charvel San Dimas Style 1 (MIJ)

Last edited by oneblackened : 01-02-2013 at 09:50 PM.
oneblackened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #52
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
I'll put the A7X song in advanced and if there's a problem later, I'll move it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by iHurricaneGTR
i think i'll try Stranger Things Have Happened by Foo Fighters... Not exactly sure what it would be. if i had to guess i'd say Easy.
show


oh, and i'll do guitar.


Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade
Probably won't actually make it this time, but here goes:

Guitar/easy: Blue Stahli - So So Bad
Guitar/intermediate: Knife Party - Rage Valley

Neither of these songs are metal. In fact, the second one is more or less dubstep. (And yet, somehow, it has a shred solo. Fun.)


Woo


Quote:
Originally Posted by oneblackened
Guitar Advanced:

Periphery - Have A Blast.

My hands will not be happy with me.



Woo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #53
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
 
DisarmGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Birmingham, UK
Think I'll enter this for once. Will do guitar and vocals, and program drums/bass etc. for a full band mix. I wasn't sure what level the guitar is at, but if Nightmare by A7X is considered advanced then I guess this is As for the vocals, they're not difficult and I'm no great vocalist but I'll do them as it will be pretty boring to listen to the song with no vocals as the verses don't have much else going on!

Song: Unearth - We Are Not Anonymous.

Will probably just be audio, and will hopefully have it done by the weekend after the one coming.
__________________
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
DisarmGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #54
WCPhils
UG Addict
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneblackened
Guitar Advanced:

Periphery - Have A Blast.

My hands will not be happy with me.

Well there goes my chances
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #55
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...
 
Cavalcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Dammit, "Rage Valley" is going to be the most funnest song to learn, evar. Est.
__________________
If you're reading this, it means UG still has this, but not a :sam: smiley.
Cavalcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #56
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
OP le updated.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade
Dammit, "Rage Valley" is going to be the most funnest song to learn, evar. Est.



Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Well there goes my chances


Pfft. give yourself a little credit ffs


Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
Think I'll enter this for once. Will do guitar and vocals, and program drums/bass etc. for a full band mix. I wasn't sure what level the guitar is at, but if Nightmare by A7X is considered advanced then I guess this is As for the vocals, they're not difficult and I'm no great vocalist but I'll do them as it will be pretty boring to listen to the song with no vocals as the verses don't have much else going on!

Song: Unearth - We Are Not Anonymous.

Will probably just be audio, and will hopefully have it done by the weekend after the one coming.


Sweet. Welcome aboard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #57
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
 
iHurricaneGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huddled away, hiding from THEM.
im not entirely sure i'll be able to get mine done this time a round though, so we'll see. i just have a lot going on this month still put me down though.
__________________
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

iHurricaneGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #58
oneblackened
Future Breed Machine
 
oneblackened's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Asgaard
probably didn't see, but I'm doing Ancient Covenant by The Faceless now (same section).
Oh, and can I also enter Shadow Of Eternal Sin by Thy Art Is Murder for Intermediate guitars?
__________________
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Ibanez S970
Charvel San Dimas Style 1 (MIJ)

Last edited by oneblackened : 01-02-2013 at 11:22 PM.
oneblackened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #59
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...
 
Cavalcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
If we can, would it be a good idea to cut between multiple angles? Or should we keep it simple (one angle, no cuts) video-wise?
__________________
If you're reading this, it means UG still has this, but not a :sam: smiley.
Cavalcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:51 PM   #60
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade
If we can, would it be a good idea to cut between multiple angles? Or should we keep it simple (one angle, no cuts) video-wise?


You can do whatever you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneblackened
probably didn't see, but I'm doing Ancient Covenant by The Faceless now (same section).
Oh, and can I also enter Shadow Of Eternal Sin by Thy Art Is Murder for Intermediate guitars?


Oops, sorry dude. Fixed and added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHurricaneGTR
im not entirely sure i'll be able to get mine done this time a round though, so we'll see. i just have a lot going on this month still put me down though.



Will do.


EDIT: Also, we need more bass entries. Calling all the pit's bassists V1 pl0x.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.

Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R : 01-02-2013 at 11:53 PM.
H4T3BR33D3R is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.