Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
vegasunderfire

Austin, TX Posthardcore Pop-Punk band

Hey Guys, if you're in between ages 13-18, have some experience playing and writing my style of music, and live in the Austin,TX area, hit me up. Get in contact with me and send me a video of your playing. I do lead vocals (clean and screaming) and rythym guitar so I'm looking for bass, lead guitar, drums, and backing vocals (clean and screaming). So if you're interested in playing some good music and gigging in Austin, contact me. Check out the band page i made, look up Vegas Under Fire. I'll be posting some demos and covers soon
-Michael

added at later date
oh yeah, i'm influenced by asking alexandria, falling in reverse, escape the fate, alesana, blessthefall, attack attack!, black veil brides, etc
i'm currently writing an asking alexandria-ish song called I Brought A Knife To A Gun Fight And Won so anyways hit me up

Last edited by vegasunderfire : 01-11-2013 at 04:11 PM.
vegasunderfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
vegasunderfire

And if you don't live in this area and are interested, we could record some music together via the internet but you have to have a decent way of recording yourself, Thanks
vegasunderfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: