Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
SDSM

my Pod Farm tones...Need advice, feedback.

Hi there

Been fooling with Pod Farm via my UX2 and came up with these 2 tones. I'm pretty new to the world of modelling so I would like to get some feedback or advice on my stuff

These tones were recorded into Garageband with my ESP LTD SC-607B with the stock EMG 81-7's.

Tone 1

Tone 2

Thanks!

Last edited by SDSM : 01-05-2013 at 11:31 PM.
SDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

Post 'em in here bro:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1176864

These types of 'check my tone' threads are not really allowed so we made a Tone Testing Thread. There is also a Critique thread (C4C) in the Recordings and Riffs subforum.

Oh and....welcome to UG

Personally, Soundcloud does not work for me but dropbox, soundclick, profile clips, etc do. I have and use Pod Farm and a UX1 so if you want to give it to me in another way I'll check it. Just PM me or post in the TTT that I gave you.

v....No problem. Cool.

I notified a Mod that we still have the old TTT II listed in the 'Banned Threads and a list of good ones' sticky. He will change that to the TTT III soon I'm sure. That thread also has links to some great resources so be sure to check it out. Let me know when you get your dropbox links up.

Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH : 01-06-2013 at 04:42 AM.
311ZOSOVHJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:22 AM   #3
SDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311ZOSOVHJH
Post 'em in here bro:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1176864

These types of 'check my tone' threads are not really allowed so we made a Tone Testing Thread. There is also a Critique thread (C4C) in the Recordings and Riffs subforum.

Oh and....welcome to UG

Personally, Soundcloud does not work for me but dropbox, soundclick, profile clips, etc do. I have and use Pod Farm and a UX1 so if you want to give it to me in another way I'll check it. Just PM me or post in the TTT that I gave you.

Thanks for the welcome man!

I went to the thread you linked me too, and then I found another updated thread from there so I popped my tones in that one.

I will go and set up a Dropbox account for future shares!
SDSM is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: