Password
Search:

Old 01-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
MajestycSymph

Majestyc Symphony - Music & Art Collaboration

Welcome Mystics,

I need help sharing my website at:

majestycsymphony.elementfx.com

It is a collaboration effort where almost everything is run by the fans.

They are the ones creating the music, art, and they are the ones voting to choose which tracks and artwork are chosen for each song and for merchandise. I am also allowing them to make money through royalty fees for each item that is sold. So each person that takes part in the creation of a song or piece of artwork, can make a little bit of money here and there. It won't be a lot at once obviously, but that is part of being an artist in today's world.

Anyway, thank you for your time, and I hope you can help me out with this, I don't have any money for promotional efforts since I live paycheck to paycheck, but this would mean a lot to me and I think it would also mean a lot to many musicians out there that just aren't given the right opportunities.
MajestycSymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
MajestycSymph

Start Your Imaginations

ART PROJECT - Logo

This is your chance to make this website yours and to have your artwork forever set in stone.

MUSIC PROJECT - THEME SONG

Let your imagination shape the very fabric of nature and define what Majestyc Symphony is all about.

DREAM FRAGMENTS

Dream fragments are points that you can collect and redeem for prizes in our store. Gather up Dream Fragments by entering into projects, selling your work, and other various activities on our website.

You can check all of this out at http://www.majestycsymphony.elementfx.com

';..;' - Demon....just kidding this is actually Shade.

Please check our website to keep up on the news and to hear some wonderful music.

http://www.majestycsymphony.elementfx.com

Majestyc Symphony - Let your dreams become a reality.
MajestycSymph is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: