Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #81
Mudmen190
Galactic Bounthunterrrrrr

Pickle jar. Couple years after all the pickles were gone. No pickle juice. Just the jar. Made your insides want to come up.

TIME CONSUMING

CONSUME ME

Mudmen190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #82
pwnadgebunny

frozen microwavable pizza, especially celeste, makes me come close to vomiting most of the time just from smelling it, nevermind looking at the damn hellspawn.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
pwnadgebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #83
Saint78
julian wells

I have another one.

Last year, about a week from summer vacation, one of the kids on my bus swallowed his dip and puked everywhere. We were stuck on a bus with the smell in 90 degree weather for about twenty minutes.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #84
ron666

About a few years back I used to work at a Group Home. We had clients living in apartments across the street. One day, I got this call from the manager at the apartments. She said "You have to come quick. There is a smell coming from one of your patient's suites." I told her "So he forgot to take out the garbage, so what" and I hung up. She called back immediately and said "just get over here right now."

So I trudged over to the suite and there she was with her handyman, who opened the door and told me to go in. As soon as I stepped in, this horrible smell hit me. I just about gagged.

I slowly made my way over to the bedroom and there I saw what was probably the worst thing in my life--a dead rotting corpse. It was all swollen up and fluid was dripping from its mouth. I almost puked.

When I got back to the doorway, there was a cop standing there and he said "So is it him?" I told him "yeah the corpse has blonde hair and so did our patient, so it must be him."

Afterwards, the medical examiner came by and took the body out. But this was the worst thing I ever smelled.

ron666
ron666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #85
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack

This fat, nasty woman that came into my work one day. Holy shit. I nearly threw up just being near her.

Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: