Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
Lavatain
5150 III Enthusiast

Cubase problems

Just bought Cubase Artist 7, and got it all installed. However I am having problemms with the metronome producing no sound. I've made sure it's on, and the pre-count is even giving me delay before actually recording. Everything else in my system makes sound, and even recorded sound/having it monitor through my monitors whilst playing gives me sound. Just the metronome doesn't produce sound.

I have gone into the metronome set-up and made sure it's on, for audio only, as I have no MIDI thing to output the metronome to. I cannot figure out what's going on at all. I've tried restarting, both my mac and the application itself. Tried opening/creating new project and loading from one where I made a save file for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm stumped on what to do to get a click working.

Cheers

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it working now, I didn't have the click option selected in VST Connections. Knew it was something simple..

Last edited by Lavatain : 01-13-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Fixed problem
Lavatain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
z4twenny
UG's resident Psychopath

Location: there ain't no doubt in my mind, i'm gonna stomp all over your test of time.
I know in acid 7 you have to turn up the metronome on the preview fader, maybe there's something similar in cubase. Does cubase not have a built in help?
Cover of the NIN classic Head like a hole.
z4twenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Lavatain
5150 III Enthusiast

All of my volumes are up that go with the metronome. The built in help doesn't tell me what to do if it isn't working, just how to set it up. I have done everything it says in this set up to have it working. Also noticed none of my midi instruments produce any sound, so I have no idea what's going on here either, not that I need them, though I may be using them at one point.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
Lavatain
5150 III Enthusiast

Nevermind, I got it working now, I didn't have the click option selected in VST Connections. Knew it was something simple..

Rate This Thread: