Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #21
Gaiad
UG Newbie
 
Gaiad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Whenever I stop viewing porn/stop masturbating my energy levels shoot up and I'm generally much happier after about a week of stopping.
__________________
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Gaiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #22
VillainousLatin
That Latino Guy
 
VillainousLatin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Unreal World
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinator-x
Sometimes I find it amazing that I'm the only guy (on here at least) who doesn't watch porn. Not putting myself above anyone else or anything.


wha... how? You never found it interesting or is it for some other reason?
__________________
Clicky for sexy pr0nz!
VillainousLatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #23
Burgery
confusion
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: an outward projected image of a pokémon centre for the soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsmack_IV
Quitting porn may help with anxiety but I would suggest cognitive therapy/guided meditation as the best course of action ( no harm in quitting porn as well ). 1 month of abstinence probably won't be good enough to see positive results, if anything you'll be in the dead dick phase.

i'm actually seeing a therapist in a couple of weeks.

and dead dick phase sounds terrible. i hope i don't run into that. you say you stopped because of ED issues, any chance this wont happen to me? i don't need porn to get an erection.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_boy
This LGBT thing is getting way out of hand.
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #24
Godsmack_IV
PhD in Pinkonomics
 
Godsmack_IV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Super Luongo World
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgery
i'm actually seeing a therapist in a couple of weeks.

and dead dick phase sounds terrible. i hope i don't run into that. you say you stopped because of ED issues, any chance this wont happen to me? i don't need porn to get an erection.


Trick is to be able to get an erection without either porn or porn fantasy. I could still manage with fantasy and some extra effort. The dead dick/flatline period seems to be pretty universal although it might not be as severe, maybe just a noticeable drop in libido.
__________________
Godsmack_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #25
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
 
Wolfinator-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everywhere. Pantheism, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillainousLatin
wha... how? You never found it interesting or is it for some other reason?
I just don't

I have watched it before but it's never been a sort of every-day thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashki
Do you still "shake hands with Mr. President"?
Of course, the guy's awesome.
__________________
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Wolfinator-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #26
Burgery
confusion
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: an outward projected image of a pokémon centre for the soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashki
I've never been officially diagnosed with anxiety or ADD, but I've shown symptoms of those since before I started jerkin' the gherkin, or had internet access at home. I think the problem lies deeper. Porn may be a contributing factor but it's certainly not the only cause.

i showed many symptoms of hyperactivity as a child, i was actually sent to a child psychiatrist at age 8 or 9 and he said i had "borderline adhd" and he wanted to wait to put me on medication and told us to come back in a year if symptoms persisted. that year i apparently just calmed right the **** down for some inexplicable reason, and my mom didn't take me back because i wasn't hyperactive at all anymore, in fact i was actually really calm for a kid my age. maybe i was molested and the trauma just set me right straight. who knows.

anyway, i've been jerking off and watching porn since i was a wee baby, so i donno.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_boy
This LGBT thing is getting way out of hand.
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #27
shavorules42
UG Board King
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I stopped jerking it for three months and I felt more energetic, motivated, and confident. I think it's because I always feel tired and lazy after jerking it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.


Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
shavorules42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:50 PM   #28
ChucklesMginty
lol
 
ChucklesMginty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavorules42
I stopped jerking it for three months and I felt more energetic, motivated, and confident. I think it's because I always feel tired and lazy after jerking it.


Masturbation reduces the chance of prostate cancer and if you jerk once a week you increase your levels of testosterone.

It relieves stress, it has a zero chance of pregnancy, a zero chance of stds and it's fun.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Man, I forgot how freaky those old school movie skeletons are. Especially that jerky stop motion way they move.

But seriously, everybody knows skeletons don't exist in real life.

Last edited by ChucklesMginty : 01-10-2013 at 10:06 PM.
ChucklesMginty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #29
ThrashUnleashed
caught w/the wack calzone
 
ThrashUnleashed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ON, Canada
I've never really watched either. Just not enough interest, or time for that matter.
ThrashUnleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #30
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
 
Wolfinator-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everywhere. Pantheism, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashUnleashed
I've never really watched either. Just not enough interest, or time for that matter.
I guess part of the reason I don't watch is also the morality involved in it, which I have cold feet on.


*shitstorm raincoat*
__________________
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Wolfinator-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #31
yoman297
how quik do i get ban
 
yoman297's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: THE ISLAND
im personally more worried about fapping than pron

so like im not worried at all
__________________

My rig:
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Sig Strat
Fender Mark Hoppus Sig P-Bass
Ampeg BA112
Boss SD-1
Boss MT-2
Big Muff Pi for Bass
Vox Wah
yoman297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #32
Godsmack_IV
PhD in Pinkonomics
 
Godsmack_IV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Super Luongo World
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChucklesMginty
Masturbation reduces the chance of prostate cancer and if you jerk once a week you increase your levels of testosterone.


That's a one day spike after a week of abstinence. Too much masturbation leads to a decrease in density of androgen receptors (the ones that deal with testosterone).
__________________
Godsmack_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #33
ChucklesMginty
lol
 
ChucklesMginty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Screw it, I quit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Man, I forgot how freaky those old school movie skeletons are. Especially that jerky stop motion way they move.

But seriously, everybody knows skeletons don't exist in real life.
ChucklesMginty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #34
ThrashUnleashed
caught w/the wack calzone
 
ThrashUnleashed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ON, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinator-x
I guess part of the reason I don't watch is also the morality involved in it, which I have cold feet on.


*shitstorm raincoat*


I'm neutral on that, but solely because I've never once given it any thought.
ThrashUnleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #35
tukk04
UG's Neil Young
 
tukk04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChucklesMginty
Masturbation reduces the chance of prostate cancer and if you jerk once a week you increase your levels of testosterone.

It relieves stress, it has a zero chance of pregnancy, a zero chance of stds and it's fun.

Masturbation and porn are two separate things. Masturbation is good, whereas porn is probably bad because of the over-stimulation.
__________________
Reverbnation
Facebook

Soundcloud
tukk04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #36
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser
 
Ssargentslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada
If you're not addicted to porn then you've never found the good stuff. I feel like I need to stop... I have an awesome super horny gf too so I don't see why I need porn. I'll join ya!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
Your username is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #37
ChucklesMginty
lol
 
ChucklesMginty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Damn what if I'm not bisexual I just like watching dudes screw each other for more Dopamine?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Man, I forgot how freaky those old school movie skeletons are. Especially that jerky stop motion way they move.

But seriously, everybody knows skeletons don't exist in real life.
ChucklesMginty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #38
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser
 
Ssargentslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChucklesMginty
Damn what if I'm not bisexual I just like watching dudes screw each other for more Dopamine?

Then you're bisexual.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
Your username is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #39
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
 
primusfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: LOLville, KY
making the conscious decision to not watch porn is making it so tempting to watch porn.
__________________
#DTWD
primusfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #40
Cb4rabid
VibraTHORus Rex
 
Cb4rabid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChucklesMginty
Damn what if I'm not bisexual I just like watching dudes screw each other for more Dopamine?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
It's people like you that make this stuff frustrating.


You don't understand this? How about now? Why don't you understand? This is so easy 4y(20x) graph it fggt

#teamLAD
Cb4rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.