Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
Sickface
Banned
 
Sickface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Write 3-4 ambivilant lines to describe someone else, have people guess

-frequently drunk in the pit
-might refer to him as a "jokester"
-a bit creepy if you ask me, actually
-sometimes funny, maybe a little mysterious
Sickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #2
moody git
I bad writing
 
moody git's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London; UK
is it charles kennedy?
__________________
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
moody git is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #3
Joshua Garcia
Mr. Clean
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I keep it clean
Probably yo mama.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Australia probably would change my life

Most likely change it from living to dead
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #4
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw
 
genghisgandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Jersey
Threads like this are awful. I don't care how well you know other UGers.
genghisgandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
Jako215
UG's Fat Frendo
 
Jako215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Levitown PA and you are now singing Elton John
From New Jersey
Has a problem with cars
Almost died in a hurricane
Probably smells

__________________
WITH PASSION AND POWER



iSupport the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Union, and Sixers.
Dallas Sucks!

Jako215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
Sickface
Banned
 
Sickface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Um.

Are the above two posts... related....


...in any way?
Sickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #7
Amuro Jay
Moderator
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickface
-frequently drunk in the pit
-might refer to him as a "jokester"
-a bit creepy if you ask me, actually
-sometimes funny, maybe a little mysterious
whoomit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jako215
From New Jersey
Has a problem with cars
Almost died in a hurricane
Probably smells

genghis?
__________________
rollin' and tumblin'
breaking my own heart again
Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Nuckles
Butts are where you keep sin. Buttsex would be like ploughing pure sin.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #8
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
Fat
no gf
pretentious about music taste
doesn't play guitar anymore
__________________
Learn from Lei Feng



Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #9
willT08
Rap Game Joan Fontaine
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: waiting for milk
- Not a military man
- Doesn't put up with nonsense
- Smarter than 90% of the people who argue with him
__________________
Rim, don't RIM
willT08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #10
Sickface
Banned
 
Sickface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Omg, these are all so obvious



Sickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #11
chookiecookie
UG Member
 
chookiecookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickface
-frequently drunk in the pit
-might refer to him as a "jokester"
-a bit creepy if you ask me, actually
-sometimes funny, maybe a little mysterious


It's chuckles, isn't it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seref
And that's how you become a murderer. So do yourself a favor. Don't be a murderer. Date girls who fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Only because cookie hits on literally everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.
chookiecookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #12
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
 
Todd Hart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
- Not a military man
- Doesn't put up with nonsense
- Smarter than 90% of the people who argue with him


Killjoy?
__________________
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #13
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw
 
genghisgandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Fat
no gf
pretentious about music taste
doesn't play guitar anymore

Most of the pit is skinny though.
genghisgandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #14
willT08
Rap Game Joan Fontaine
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: waiting for milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
Killjoy?

Nope
__________________
Rim, don't RIM
willT08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #15
Joshua Garcia
Mr. Clean
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I keep it clean
-The Pit was a dark place before he arrived
-He is a prophet
-Mostly everyone loves him. Except for his mortal enemies who will eventually bow down to him anyways.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Australia probably would change my life

Most likely change it from living to dead
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #16
willT08
Rap Game Joan Fontaine
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: waiting for milk
Yeah I have no idea who Stewie's is. Who's fat?

I can't even think of who's particularly assy about music taste. Blake does it as a laugh but he still plays guitar and he's not fat.
__________________
Rim, don't RIM
willT08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #17
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw
 
genghisgandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Yeah I have no idea who Stewie's is. Who's fat?

I can't even think of who's particularly assy about music taste. Blake does it as a laugh but he still plays guitar and he's not fat.

He's saying (accurately) that everyone in the pit fits what he said. Joke's on him though because he spends all his money on flutes.
genghisgandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #18
chookiecookie
UG Member
 
chookiecookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
-The Pit was a dark place before he arrived
-He is a prophet
-Mostly everyone loves him. Except for his mortal enemies who will eventually bow down to him anyways.


http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Jesus./
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seref
And that's how you become a murderer. So do yourself a favor. Don't be a murderer. Date girls who fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Only because cookie hits on literally everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.
chookiecookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:56 PM   #19
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
i think you mean "ambiguous."
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #20
Joshua Garcia
Mr. Clean
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I keep it clean
Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie

Wrong. You are now one of his mortal enemies for not knowing him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Australia probably would change my life

Most likely change it from living to dead
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.