Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #41
daytripper75
First Sword of Braavos
 
daytripper75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: King's Landing - Formerly Braavos
I have one about 20 minutes from here (I live in Pennsylvania for anyone unaware).


I don't go there often. My mom does occasionally. I don't see any problems with it.
__________________

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!
daytripper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 PM   #42
captainsnazz
#coldcum #abrasam
 
captainsnazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: yorkshire
Aldi has existed for ages in England, and we got one near my parents' hoiuse liek 3 pears ago and ogm it si awesome
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmyisgod97
If they didn't want to be objectified they shouldn't have been little sluts.

Ego Sig
captainsnazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:06 AM   #43
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
I used to go to one when I lived elsewhere. It's a discount supermarket that doesn't sell name brands.
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #44
palm mute
Reserved User
 
palm mute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: East Hastings
I live in Kansas and I have known about Aldi my entire life.

You just weren't poor enough as a kid TS.
__________________
In my heart I'm with you

every night
palm mute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:18 AM   #45
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
why don't you say that to my face


Whatchu say bitch nigga?
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #46
AmalgamOfMeat
Naw
 
AmalgamOfMeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by palm mute
I live in Kansas and I have known about Aldi my entire life.

You just weren't poor enough as a kid TS.

I also live in Kansas and have been aware of Aldi for the entirety of my life.

I like Aldi.
AmalgamOfMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:21 AM   #47
Eastwinn
provenance&provenience
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
Whatchu say bitch nigga?


i have a slave room in my house. it's an old farm house. how does that make you feel?
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:24 AM   #48
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
i have a slave room in my house. it's an old farm house. how does that make you feel?


Proud, because those guys were dumb enough to get caught.
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:30 AM   #49
Eastwinn
provenance&provenience
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
Proud, because those guys were dumb enough to get caught.


you should come down for the weekend. we could collect arrow heads, race the tractors, split some logs.. all kinds of southern stuff.
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:32 AM   #50
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
you should come down for the weekend. we could collect arrow heads, race the tractors, split some logs.. all kinds of southern stuff.


Sweet, I'll bring my big screen TV and some dip cans so we can watch Nascar this weekend. I'll carry this in my camo Chevy over to your trailer.
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:43 AM   #51
Flying Couch
∀ Gundam?!
 
Flying Couch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
There are two or three within maybe twenty minutes from my house.

I tried to get a job there once because they apparently pay crazy awesome money around here. Dunno if that's a regular thing.
Flying Couch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:56 AM   #52
sebastian_96
I spared no expense
 
sebastian_96's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Jurassic Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Couch
I tried to get a job there once because they apparently pay crazy awesome money around here. Dunno if that's a regular thing.


Same, then there was a drug test
__________________
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:



the muffin!
sebastian_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:00 AM   #53
Eastwinn
provenance&provenience
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
Sweet, I'll bring my big screen TV and some dip cans so we can watch Nascar this weekend. I'll carry this in my camo Chevy over to your trailer.


oh gosh this is getting too hot
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:06 AM   #54
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
oh gosh this is getting too hot




I'll bring catfish
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:11 AM   #55
Eastwinn
provenance&provenience
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
*splooge*

woo, that was good
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:41 AM   #56
Cianyx
UG Nerd
 
Cianyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Absurdistan
The only reason I don't go to aldi is because they make me bring my own bags. I'm a picky little bitch I know
__________________
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Cianyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:48 AM   #57
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
So it's basically the Wal*Mart of the Europoors?
__________________
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature.

-Michael Faraday


Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:02 AM   #58
RPGoof
Jobless Hippie Scum
 
RPGoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
Do they actually? I would buy so many shopping carts if I lived there.

You have to put 25 cents in the cart to detach it from the others so you can use it. You can only get your quarter back if you put your cart back where it belongs
RPGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:07 AM   #59
devourke
Banned
 
devourke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
So it's basically the Wal*Mart of the Europoors?

When I looked on the wiki for Aldi, it said that Walmart tried to compete with it but failed because of the inferior products. So I guess it's like a step up from Walmart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGoof
You have to put 25 cents in the cart to detach it from the others so you can use it. You can only get your quarter back if you put your cart back where it belongs

So if you walk off with it, it's just like walking off with a regular trolley where you don't pay?
devourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:12 AM   #60
RPGoof
Jobless Hippie Scum
 
RPGoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
When I looked on the wiki for Aldi, it said that Walmart tried to compete with it but failed because of the inferior products. So I guess it's like a step up from Walmart.


So if you walk off with it, it's just like walking off with a regular trolley where you don't pay?

Eh, Walmart typically sells "name brands" where Aldi does not, and Aldi sells it cheaper. In my experience Aldi products can be really good, or really bad, it just depends what you get.

And yes, I suppose so.
RPGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.