Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-13-2013, 12:40 AM   #1

Members Needed For Memphis Death Metal Band

My friend and I (both guitarists) are looking to start a band with other DEDICATED musicians in the Memphis, TN area the sound we are going for, is nothing really in particular just something we are all satisfied with , we just want to play some heavy ****ing music with talented, like-minded individuals, there is no minimum experience requirement, no age restrictions (although I am 18 and my bandmate is 16), the one and only necessity is that you must have your own equipment. So if you or anyone you know would be interested, please respond to this thread or private message me.
18.15.25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
CasketCrusher21

I'm a bassist in Memphis as well. I'm pretty much addicted to death metal and I would really like to form a band but haven't done so because I don't really know anyone who play an instrument who would be willing to group up. On a side note, I can kind of do a guttural growl thing but I'm not so great at it. I play a five string warlock bass and i play with a pick. If you care I would venture to say my favorite bands would be Cannibal Corpse and Dying Fetus. but yah. I'm 17 btw...
CasketCrusher21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: