Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #21
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

The intro actually sounds cool as fuck. The tempo changes are brilliant. You should try putting drums underneath to make it sound more complete. Honestly, I'd listen to this just for the intro. *shrug* I mean, I listen to Spastic Ink, and they're not so much different from this.

I had no idea what was going on during the heavy part. The whole section afterwards had some cool little parts that you could probably utilize and build songs around, but as a whole, I had no idea what the point of that was As you said though, it's an exercise. Use some of this stuff man, it's good (especially if you can play it)

But yeah, dat intro. The first 4 bars <3

This creature sleeps beyond the flow of time
RedDeath9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #22
PatrekurÍrn

The drums for the riff after the intro were made for the intro, I just took out the leads and made a riff on top of the drums. Was an experiment more than anything. I'm a huge fan of Spastic Ink so thank you for the comparison.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #23
PatrekurÍrn

For some reason this keeps getting views, if anyone has any comments/hate, please do comment
Old 02-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #24
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrekurÍrn
For some reason this keeps getting views, if anyone has any comments/hate, please do comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrekurÍrn
but I'll probably just incorporate these ideas into more straightforward yet fairly insane songs

Do that now lol.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: