Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #21
5thCircuitRider
Wild Horseman

You forgot about the green military uniforms, they are green because reptilian overlords.
5thCircuitRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #22
jjfeu662
Celestia

There's a thread for this: *Ridiculous Conspiracy Thread*
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs
ALL HAIL CELESTIA

Last edited by jjfeu662 : 01-18-2013 at 09:49 PM.
jjfeu662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #23
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers
Gibson_SG_uzr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #24
AeroRocker
I'm too old for this ****

It's OK everyone. I finally figured everything out.

It has always been known that the Earth is flat. However, this information was deemed unsafe for the common man (for obvious reasons). For centuries, governments hired mercenaries to spread rumors about a round Earth. Plato. Aristotle. Columbus. All of them government drones perpetuating a deadly lie. But, somehow, it worked. The masses believed in a spherical Earth.

A small hiccup emerged when a man named Lee Harvey Oswald threatened to reveal the truth. President Kennedy took the initiative to silence him, at the ultimate cost. The truth was concealed effectively until the late 1960ís, when people were educated enough to start questioning the idea. The American government decided to take action. They staged a trip to the moon, where they could reveal fake pictures of a spherical planet. Despite common sense, sheep across the world actually believed a man could make it to the moon with 1960ís technology. The government and their paid media won again. For years this hoax continued to conceal the truth. For now, the Earth stayed round.

Decades later, the American Government had to take action once more. Terrorists in the Middle East planned to reveal the truth about the Earth to the entire world. Of course, America would be condemned for attacking an innocent nation. Thatís why President Bush had to stage one of the most intricate schemes in the history of this flat world we live in. It was dangerous. It was risky. It was impossible. But it worked. Moved by passion, the American people supported the Presidentís decision to strike Al Qaeda. The truth was safe once more.

You all know what happens next. The NRA stormed into Obamaís office. They knew the truth, and they wouldnít let the people be blinded anymore. The US Military couldnít possibly stand a chance against such an elite force. They had too many guns. In order to remove the NRAís only source of power, he staged a disgusting murder at an elementary school. With the ultimate motivator at his side, children, he was able to push his anti-gun agenda.

We have to stop him before itís too late. DONíT LET THE TRUTH BE HIDDEN ANY LONGER! THIS IS OUR EARTH! LET US KNOW ITS TRUE SHAPE! Open your eyes, sheep. Thank me later.
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS

Last edited by AeroRocker : 01-18-2013 at 11:47 PM.
AeroRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #25
JayT44
all my verses is poetry

You're... a.... CROOK! Captain Hook! Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
JayT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #26
Nelshizzle
Im toast with a jelly jam

Not enough action

Too much action

Not enough thoughts