|01-19-2013, 06:34 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2012
We've Got Nothing (But It's Something)
This isn't finished, but I'd like your feedback:
- what do you think of the lyrics themselves?
- how about the song title?
- should I leave the chorus at that or add more to it?
- where would you go next? describe her? ask her out?...?
- what do you think about the outro? too cheesy?
Here it goes:
~~~We've Got Nothing (But It's Something)~~~
There's this girl on my mind
And she won't leave
I lose track of time
Can't fall asleep
Mistake after mistake
And then comes the heartbreak
The story's been told
Time and time again
It's win or lose
Or just staying friends
We've got nothing
But it's something
That I'd never want to lose
[I need the ICU
Whenever I see you] (fade to end)
Guitars: Washburn Telecaster ; Fender Am. Std. Telecaster
Pedals: Boss TU-3->Dunlop JH Crybaby->Fulltone OCD->MXR Classic 108 Fuzz->Boss BF-3->Boss CE-2
Amp: Marshall DSL40C
PLUG IT IN, CHANGE THE WORLD