|01-19-2013, 06:34 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2012
We've Got Nothing (But It's Something)
This isn't finished, but I'd like your feedback:
- what do you think of the lyrics themselves?
- how about the song title?
- should I leave the chorus at that or add more to it?
- where would you go next? describe her? ask her out?...?
- what do you think about the outro? too cheesy?
Here it goes:
~~~We've Got Nothing (But It's Something)~~~
There's this girl on my mind
And she won't leave
I lose track of time
Can't fall asleep
Mistake after mistake
And then comes the heartbreak
The story's been told
Time and time again
It's win or lose
Or just staying friends
We've got nothing
But it's something
That I'd never want to lose
[I need the ICU
Whenever I see you] (fade to end)
Guitars N' Amps:
Paul Beuscher by WSL - Les Paul Custom style
Fender - American Standard Telecaster
Dunlop Crybaby, Fulltone OCD, Marshall Jackhammer, BOSS Flanger, BOSS Chorus