User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #21
devourke
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn1379
It probably sounds like an odd career choice, but I'd love to be a voice actor for video games and cartoons. I've wanted to do that since I was like 12.

The only thing stopping me from trying is the fact that I have no idea where to start... Well, there's that and the fact that I'd probably be terrible at it.

Do it out brother. I'm give you some lines and you do whatever feels comfortable for the character. Bear in mind that I'm not completely sober so the words might not make sense. But the important thing isn't the words, it's your voice acting. Up them to http://vocaroo.com when you've done them.

Background: A grizzled veteran sick of the fighting and the bloodshed who doesn't want anything except for this war to be over so he can go home to his family. 5'11, above average size build (muscle not fat), and go crazy with these generic lines from war games.

"Fire in the hole"

"TAKE COVER!"

"Watch your line of fire, this place is covered with civilians"

And an excerpt from a story filled cutscene:

"What do I want, Statham? What do I want? What the **** do you want me to say? World Peace? Death to all the skinnys? I couldn't give less of a shit about this place if I tried. I've been in this god damn hole for the last 2 years of my life and you want to know whether I'd rather a corrupt piece of shit keep his power, or let another corrupt piece of shit come into power, I'll tell you something corporal. I. Don't. Care. About any of it. In my first week stationed here I saw two civivies get lit up, because the guy on the gun didn't have his contacts in and didn't care enough to ask if they were armed or not before letting it spin. I couldn't sleep straight for months after that, seeing more and more things exactly like it, unti l I just stopped. I just stopped caring about anything here. The men, the women, the children, the corrupt piece of shit they call a government, the entire fucking country. I just don't care."

Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
I am training to be a Navy SEAL, and i hope to do that personally
Do you guys care if you are rich or anything like that? Cause there was a time where i did but now i just want a wife and kids and a moderate living (but if i got rich somehow i would mind )

Money is def not in my top 3 list of concerns, and I have like 0 concerns anyway, so nah it doesn't matter to me

Last edited by devourke : 01-19-2013 at 10:44 PM.
devourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #22
Bob_Sacamano
macabre_sacamano

Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
"What do I want, Statham? What do I want? What the **** do you want me to say? World Peace? Death to all the skinnys? I couldn't give less of a shit about this place if I tried. I've been in this god damn hole for the last 2 years of my life and you want to know whether I'd rather a corrupt piece of shit keep his power, or let another corrupt piece of shit come into power, I'll tell you something corporal. I. Don't. Care. About any of it. In my first week stationed here I saw two civivies get lit up, because the guy on the gun didn't have his contacts in and didn't care enough to ask if they were armed or not before letting it spin. I couldn't sleep straight for months after that, seeing more and more things exactly like it, unti l I just stopped. I just stopped caring about anything here. The men, the women, the children, the corrupt piece of shit they call a government, the entire fucking country. I just don't care."

That was strangely fun to voice act inside my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcsgtpeppers
And this is why feminists will never win, because they would rather live in their moment than actually deal with reality. jrcsgtpeppers 1 Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry 0
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:49 PM   #23
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE

I want to be a high school social studies teacher. Eventually I want to earn a Master's and then Ph. D. and do research and teach for a university.

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers
Gibson_SG_uzr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #24
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes

crash test dummy tester.

-_‽GOOZE.‽_-
SaintsofNowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #25
TooktheAtrain
Banned

Cruise ship guitarist.
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #26
ManInTheBox14
In lesbians with you

Music journalism. I don't really care about money, I just want to have enough to live relatively comfortably. I don't need to be rich or anything.

I'm dying.
-Is it blissful?
It's like a dream.
-I want to dream.

Blog I Write For
ManInTheBox14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #27
Skullivan
EG Fan aka Bandwagoner

Paul from Newegg.

Do nothing but talk about computer hardware all day.
Originally Posted by jazz-rock-feel
How damaging is it for a trans person to be referred to the incorrect gender as a child?
I don't see how it would be damaging. I got called C-dog for a number of years despite not being a dog. I turned out alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickel_w
PRS is not enough
Skullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #28
DukeDeRox
I draw STUFF

Character design, story boards, trading card game art.
DukeDeRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #29
fudger
Im a ninja of love..

I work doing collections for a electric company, fun but shitty.

I'd like to be a hitmam or a pro golfer
Bandcamp

I'd rather be Phishing...
fudger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #30
So-Cal
5evr

I like to run my own business.
So-Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #31
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by So-Cal
I like to run my own business.

Doing what, might i ask?
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:22 PM   #32
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
Doing what, might i ask?

Me, I hope
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #33
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned

I want to work in IT systems for banks (my uncle is pretty high up on the ladder, which makes shit a lot easier) or work with quantum computing, while simultaneously carrying on with my graphic design shit
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:37 PM   #34
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major

I'm gonna get a band together and get my a** on the road. I don't care if I have to gig and tour constantly for the rest of my life to make a living, I'd do it.

edit: And money would be nice, but not necessary. Though I think if I do a good enough job I can probably make a decent amount of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150

Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Last edited by Danjo's Guitar : 01-19-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Danjo's Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 PM   #35
stratkat
IWTCIRD

I produce music, but I don't make enough for a living, so Idk if i'd call it much of a profession for me atm.
stratkat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #36
MeGaDeth2314
Pudding time, children

In my ideal world, I'd be the guitarist for some sort of jazz fusion/funk band and make enough money to live comfortably from that.

I'm currently studying music education at Uni and will probably end up teaching general music and music lessons at a public or private school. Still sounds pretty awesome to me.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:44 PM   #37
kratos379

I'm in college studying to be an agricultural engineer and I'm actually pretty excited about doing it as a career.
kratos379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #38
KeepOnRotting
Banned

I work part-time as a student researcher in molecular tox but I plan to move to biomedical after my undergrad.
KeepOnRotting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:23 AM   #39
ErikLensherr
Bram Sockmann

UG moderator
When yer ready to take the leap with yer mouth-probe and direct it under her robe, ya ALWAYS gotta give the round brown mound a bit of them sweet tongue pounds cause I tell ya, her moans will be the only sound BOO-YA
ErikLensherr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:23 AM   #40
WCPhils
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
\

\

WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: