Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #141
andyscoot
UG Senior Member
 
andyscoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmodo23
Dude I told everyone what to do and what to say. I also filmed it. It took like 10 takes to film the movie because nobody would take it seriously.


Yeah, you told everyone what to say, which is what a script would do anyway, so not directing.

The fact that it took you 10 takes to film the movie (which dosen't make a whole lot of sense since theres a couple of cuts and stuff) that shows you don't have the control over your film.

I'd stick to being a con artist.
andyscoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #142
SexyLikeAPig
Don't judge us fat girls
 
SexyLikeAPig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Being painted like one of your French girls
So roaraudio is our Messiah. Does that make edmodo our Satan?

Dude, don't be a dick. Even though you're Satan so it's kind of your job.
__________________
RIP Adam
SexyLikeAPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #143
edmodo23
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Do you ever re-read your posts and just laugh at yourself?

No, why?
edmodo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #144
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Frozen North! (read: Northern Wisconsin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLikeAPig
So roaraudio is our Messiah. Does that make edmodo our Satan?

Dude, don't be a dick. Even though you're Satan so it's kind of your job.



Quote:
Originally Posted by edmodo23
No, why?

Satan, stop being ridiculous. Don't you know you're being ridiculous.
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #145
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
 
ChemicalFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmodo23
No, why?


Because you should.

Go rewatch that video you claim to have spent so long directing. Then read this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmodo23
Dude I told everyone what to do and what to say. I also filmed it. It took like 10 takes to film the movie because nobody would take it seriously.


Especially focus on the bit about nobody taking it seriously. Think about why they wouldn't take it seriously. Watch the video and consider why no one would take seriously over and over until you understand.
__________________
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself



Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!

Last edited by ChemicalFire : 01-23-2013 at 08:11 AM.
ChemicalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:42 PM   #146
soul_power
UG Newbie
 
soul_power's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Seattle
He's trolling you idiots.
__________________
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
soul_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #147
DonGlover
UG's Tom Servo
 
DonGlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Satellite of Love, Somewhere in Time and Space
I admire Edmodo's "I don't give a shit" attitude.
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yes


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DonGlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #148
BelowTheSun
Registered User
 
BelowTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmodo23
Dude I told everyone what to do and what to say. I also filmed it. It took like 10 takes to film the movie because nobody would take it seriously.

I don't think you quite understand what directing and filmmaking entails
__________________
BelowTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:44 AM   #149
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
 
ChemicalFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_power
He's trolling you idiots.


He's really not... this guy is totally legit. If you've seen his other threads you'd understand
__________________
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself



Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
ChemicalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #150
SexyLikeAPig
Don't judge us fat girls
 
SexyLikeAPig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Being painted like one of your French girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
He's really not... this guy is totally legit. If you've seen his other threads you'd understand


I don't know, I think he probably is. But it's more fun to assume he isn't.
__________________
RIP Adam
SexyLikeAPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #151
BreatheOver
Pre-pro
 
BreatheOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Yes...take advantage of some 14 and 15 year olds...that will be a wonderful career move.
__________________
Dip.
BreatheOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #152
edmodo23
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheOver
Yes...take advantage of some 14 and 15 year olds...that will be a wonderful career move.

This isnt really my ideal career, i'm just expirimenting in various diverse fields so I can have a better understanding of what I want to do
edmodo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #153
a_7_x
x'; DROP TABLE *; --
 
a_7_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Glasgow.
I love how entrepreneurial you are edmondo, a real inspiration to me
__________________


"And it's the thrill of life that enables us to flow"
a_7_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #154
edmodo23
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_7_x
I love how entrepreneurial you are edmondo, a real inspiration to me

Entrepreneurial is what I aim for
edmodo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.