User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #41
beer bear
UG's Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregen

sorry dude, i just pictured that happening and i lol'd. i feel bad for it though, that would be a shitty way to go out.

No worries. I laugh about it now and again. The fact that I managed to open the door and then ponder 'Wait, where'd my door go?' is one of the more ridiculous things. I'll be glad when people figure out that corners are slippery in the winter. It's not like winter comes round every year.
beer bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:46 AM   #42
Honkern

1. Almost had a head to head collision with a car going 40 km/h and me going about 30 km/h on a bike.

2. Went on a rollercoaster with a lot of loops and rolls etc, then on the top of the first hill the safety buckles on the front cart where me and my buddies were sitting went up. luckily the crew operating the rollercoaster stopped it right before we went over the edge.

3. Head to head collision with a huge SUV. Both cars were totalled and the SUV spun out of the road and onto a parkinglot. Luckily noone got hurt.

4. Had my head grazed by a 2-3 kg rock being thrown from behind me while stading on the edge of a cliff once.
Honkern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #43
chookiecookie
UG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666
I'm not gonna go into to much detail but giving the misses a good servicing and then felt a slight twinge... I pulled out and well...

Again, I need to know.

I've seen 4 people in the pit within the last week claim to have broken their frenulum.

How does it feel pain wise? I am legitimately freaked the **** out by this, and I don't like things happening to my dick I don't intend. Is it an obvious pain like getting a cactus up your ass, or is it just a sudden abnormal feeling on your dick followed by 'something's wrong' and then lots of blood?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Only because cookie hits on literally everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.
chookiecookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #44
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
is it just a sudden abnormal feeling on your dick followed by 'something's wrong' and then lots of blood?

I would say this, at least it was for me

Quote:
Is it an obvious pain like getting a cactus up your ass

You kinky barstool

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
slash_GNR666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:02 AM   #45
chookiecookie
UG Member

Quote:
I would say this, at least it was for me

Is it fully healed/noticeable?

*pics please*
Quote:
You kinky barstool

<3 u bb.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2013, 08:26 AM   #46
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!

Quote:
Is it fully healed/noticeable?

*pics please*

No pics but I can't notcie mine lol

Quote:
<3 u bb.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
slash_GNR666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #47
macashmack
Maskcashmack

When I was i Afghanistan an insurgent jumped from a bunker and pointed his rifle right at me. Luckily my mate shot him first.
I was never in Afghanistan...
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #48
chookiecookie
UG Member

Quote:

No pics but I can't notcie mine lol

Alright, Gianna. I need to know one more thing.

How did they go about treating your broken dick? Did they tell you to walkwankit off, or did they tell you to ice now, heat later? I must know.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #49
Kyleisthename

I got hit by a drunk driver when I was riding my bike.
She hit the back of my bike
I did a frontflip into oncoming
A car was less than 5 inches from running my head over when I landed in the road.

The Youtubes
Kyleisthename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #50
uziyourillusion
cemetary gates

almost slipped off a cliff once, but my dad managed to grab me back. now i wont go closer than 20 ft from a cliff
Don't try to reach me, 'cause I'd tear up your mind
I've seen the future and I've left it behind
uziyourillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #51
MinterMan22
#coldcum

i broke my back once

it was spinal.
MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #52
bloodtrocuted93
UG's Crack*****

I got really sick with this blood/autoimmune disorder (hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis-- it makes your blood cells eat each other, if anyone is interested) and almost died last summer, but "industrial strength" steroids saved me, right before I was about to get chemo, and possibly a bone marrow transplant. There's about a 30% survival rate over three years, as it often comes back... But I got genetic testing, and I'm in the clear (in my case it was just triggered by the Epstein-Barr virus, which also gave me mono).

And around 12:30 AM on Thursday, my friend was going 55 on a very icy bridge on the highway, and lost control of his car. At first I thought he was just weaving around in S's to **** with us, but then I realized we were gonna crash, so I covered my head and braced myself. We spun, smashed into the wall, spun some more, slid around, and smashed into the wall again. I was scared we'd go off the bridge for a moment, (and land on the highway about 30 feet below) but the concrete walls stopped us. My friend that was driving hurt his elbow, my other friend (who was in the back, not weearing a searbelt) got a bloody nose and lip, and I got two bruises. The car was totaled. We got so lucky, but that was really scary.

Last edited by bloodtrocuted93 : 01-21-2013 at 02:57 PM.
bloodtrocuted93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #53
skylerjames13
eGraham is stupidbuttface

Quote:
Mother****ing hell has everyone in the pit ripped this part of their dick?

No cause I don't have that weird dick skin shit

skylerjames13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #54
skylerjames13
eGraham is stupidbuttface

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavorules42
Goddamn it you were so close too.

skylerjames13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #55
LostLegion
resurrected

When I was still in the womb as a baby I wasn't taking in any food or nutrients and stuff like that. So they had to cut my mother open 2 months early to get me out. Then after I was born I was pretty much always in hospital for the first 2 years of my life as I also had asthma and stuff like that. Not to mention the fact that I was tiny.

Growth hormones ftw

LostLegion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #56
T00DEEPBLUE
Edits posts like a boss

When i witnessed my father almost get killed by a stroke.

I managed to get paramedics to him quickly enough that he narrowly survived.

(・ω・`)
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #57
JokerGrin
Banned

Nearly died as a baby, had serious whooping cough, I don't think my lungs are that great. Good thing I quit smoking last year!

The other one is when I had a panic attack in my sleep. I didn't realise what was going on at the time, I went to bed very ill (flu or some such) and had a real "life flashing before your eyes" kinda dream. Well after this I was just falling. I mean, I actually kept falling, I could feel it pulling at my body and it genuinely HURT. I had to kinda scream out something like "NO WAY, NOT YET!" then it ceased and I woke up, bawling my eyes out. Think I was about 15 or something. Absolutely terrifying. Not certain on whether it would have killed me or not but that was rather unpleasant. Not had anything like that since, thankfully.

EDIT:
Quote:
Again, I need to know.

I've seen 4 people in the pit within the last week claim to have broken their frenulum...

Man, you're still freaking about this? Just be sure to use enough lube/get her going enough/watch dem teeth and you have nothing to worry about. First time I did mine we were kinda outside and I didn't realise until I got back home and my hands were covered in blood. Panic DID kick in when I realised where it was coming from, but not pain. You only get pain if you touch it, just like you would if you'd cut your finger or something.

Last edited by JokerGrin : 01-21-2013 at 02:44 PM.
JokerGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #58
T00DEEPBLUE
Edits posts like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerGrin
Nearly died as a baby, had serious whooping cough, I don't think my lungs are that great. Good thing I quit smoking last year!

The other one is when I had a panic attack in my sleep. I didn't realise what was going on at the time, I went to bed very ill (flu or some such) and had a real "life flashing before your eyes" kinda dream. Well after this I was just falling. I mean, I actually kept falling, I could feel it pulling at my body and it genuinely HURT. I had to kinda scream out something like "NO WAY, NOT YET!" then it ceased and I woke up, bawling my eyes out. Think I was about 15 or something. Absolutely terrifying. Not certain on whether it would have killed me or not but that was rather unpleasant. Not had anything like that since, thankfully.

I've had panic attacks too. I was woken up by this horrible feeling, a rushing sensation that just surged through my entire body, i felt like i was being chased by something that was going to kill me, like an antelope being chased down by a cheetah. I was shaking, hyperventilating, it was physically painful to breathe and i had cold sweats like nothing i've ever had before. But i was calmed down by a close friend of mine over Skype.

Another experience was one were my sister had this huge panic attack too. She phoned an ambulance as she thought she was going to die any second, she was screaming and crying, she came running into my room and hugged me, and was shaking violently and she couldn't stop crying. When the paramedics arrived, she was so disturbed that she refused to come downstairs to answer the door without me holding her hand.

(・ω・`)

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : 01-21-2013 at 02:57 PM.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #59
bloodtrocuted93
UG's Crack*****

Isn't a panic attack when you just THINK you're dying, but you're not? How is that a near death experience? I mean unless you give yourself a heart attack, or have one while driving and crash or something.
bloodtrocuted93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #60
MinterMan22
#coldcum

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
No cause I don't have that weird dick skin shit

MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: