Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #21
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsofNowhere
How dare you imply running away as a feminine trait. That's sexist to consider weak or cowardly traits as innately feminine.


Nice strawman there, you probs beat ur wife
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:56 PM   #22
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
Wrong, they ordered people to shoot people. Also, your backhanded misanthropic comment comes off as trite and unimaginative. Read some Satre u fkin pleb.

Listen to me, you little ****ing twerp. I have been hunting, and I repeat, hunting, little shits like you down, manhandling them, putting them into my armbar-death grip, while yelling for them to beg for my mercy, in front of their girlfriends. Then, in exchange for their security, I **** the living shit out of their testosterone hungry girlfriends, who eat my dick like a German ****** eats mustard. They will never cum as hard as I made them, after I defiled their men, and raped them, again. Then, I unload on both of their faces, and spit on the men, and remind them that they, and their girlfriend, are my bitch, for life. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will ****ing kill you, you little ****ing ******.
Yoda_is_real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #23
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
 
Morphogenesis26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Yoda doesn't exist.
__________________
When life gets tough and you don't know what to do, then just keep






Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #24
whywefight
pray I pray I pray
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
That's a bold lie
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #25
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
 
Todd Hart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda_is_real
Listen to me, you little ****ing twerp. I have been hunting, and I repeat, hunting, little shits like you down, manhandling them, putting them into my armbar-death grip, while yelling for them to beg for my mercy, in front of their girlfriends. Then, in exchange for their security, I **** the living shit out of their testosterone hungry girlfriends, who eat my dick like a German ****** eats mustard. They will never cum as hard as I made them, after I defiled their men, and raped them, again. Then, I unload on both of their faces, and spit on the men, and remind them that they, and their girlfriend, are my bitch, for life. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will ****ing kill you, you little ****ing ******.


__________________
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #26
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
Yoda doesn't exist.

Your, mere, five senses deceive you. You will be contained within the game of life, and the veil of Maya, for eternity, until you've reached enlightenment, and ****ed yourself with a steel rod, you Western ******.
Yoda_is_real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #27
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Yoda_is_real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #28
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
 
Morphogenesis26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda_is_real
Your, mere, five senses deceive you. You will be contained within the game of life, and the veil of Maya, for eternity, until you've reached enlightenment, and ****ed yourself with a steel rod, you Western ******.


Shut up Paul Masvidal.
__________________
When life gets tough and you don't know what to do, then just keep






Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #29
whywefight
pray I pray I pray
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
Shut up Paul Masvidal.

happy late bday paul
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #30
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
Shut up Paul Masvidal.

OK
Yoda_is_real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #31
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Nothing in my life is going according to plan.
Yoda_is_real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #32
MinterMan22
kulinary gangsta
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: flavor town, usa
__________________
a porchetta you won’t forgetta ! !
MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:43 AM   #33
Twofly
UG's official GhostHunter
 
Twofly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 21 Jump Street
All you idiots who feel indifference at a puppy being shot for no reason, you are the reason faith in humanity has been lost. The sooner you scum are scourged from the earth, the better it will be
__________________
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Twofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:48 AM   #34
MinterMan22
kulinary gangsta
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: flavor town, usa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twofly
All you idiots who feel indifference at a puppy being shot for no reason, you are the reason faith in humanity has been lost. The sooner you scum are scourged from the earth, the better it will be

__________________
a porchetta you won’t forgetta ! !
MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #35
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
 
Todd Hart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twofly
All you idiots who feel indifference at a puppy being shot for no reason, you are the reason faith in humanity has been lost. The sooner you scum are scourged from the earth, the better it will be


I eat meat, I can't really complain too much about animals dying.
__________________
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:56 AM   #36
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
 
Gibson_SG_uzr55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Grand Valley State University, Michigan
Who is this Yoda_is_real guy?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers
Gibson_SG_uzr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #37
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus
 
Joshua1207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Puyallup, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twofly
All you idiots who feel indifference at a puppy being shot for no reason, you are the reason faith in humanity has been lost. The sooner you scum are scourged from the earth, the better it will be


its just a dog lol
__________________
LISTEN TO MY NEWEST HITS @ SOUNDCLOUD
https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207
Download my Visual Novel here Information about it here
New Album Melancholic
LIKE MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/MockOffMusic
Joshua1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #38
Jehannum
Registered Abuser
 
Jehannum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
I shoot air rifles quite often, and beat at pheasant and other game bird shoots.


That sounds like the equivalent of being a fluffer in a porn movie. Pretty ****ing sad.
Jehannum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #39
Weaponized
Registered User
 
Weaponized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I saw the cutest dog lying on the side of the road the other day

Had this little red collar
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
Is the officer going to ask for the butt, so he or she can check whether it is hot?


last.fm
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #40
ShameofaNation
yep
 
ShameofaNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fried Chicken, KY
The Pit confirmed for /b/ jr., shouldn't be too long before we start posting gore and dick-chicks.
__________________
Four Guitars >> Ten Pedals >> Three Amps
My Soundcloud Band Soundcloud Band Reverbnation


Quote:
Originally Posted by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
ShameofaNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.