User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #61
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish_lewis
I'd make fun of your spelling and grammar abilities but that would be like getting into a fist fight with a 5 year old.

obvious sarcasm. You see. I can see what's sarcasm and not.

You can't.

Aww damnit. I forgot an R in your. What a failure.

Question still stands. Do you have assburgers or has your country still not invented sarcasm? Please, let me know.

Last edited by JohnnyGenzale : 01-24-2013 at 10:54 AM.
JohnnyGenzale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #62
badfish_lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
You are so dumb it hurts me.

Good one.
badfish_lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #63
badfish_lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
obvious sarcasm. You see. I can see what's sarcasm and not.

You can't.

Aww damnit. I forgot an R in your. What a failure.

Question still stands. Do you have assburgers or has your country still not invented sarcasm? Please, let me know.

Aspergers. And you mean discovered, not invented. Maybe 5 more attempts and you'll get it right.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #64
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod

Quote:
Aspergers. And you mean discovered, not invented. Maybe 5 more attempts and you'll get it right.

Your country has obviously not invented assburgers.

amerifag

And really. Discovering something created as a part of social and oral communication? That's funny. I do think invented is the correct term when speaking of obvious "made up" phenomenas and social constructions.

Last edited by JohnnyGenzale : 01-24-2013 at 11:01 AM.
JohnnyGenzale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #65
pinguinpanic

Quote:
I think that's a very ignorant point of view. I am far more terrified of the country that has 1 nuclear weapon than the country that has 1000. If you are so convinced that North Korea and Iran are nations responsible enough to have nuclear capability then please be my guest and go try living over there. Americans bitch and moan about how their government restricts their freedom but few that make that statement have lived under a ruthless dictatorship. Trust me, you do not want those countries to have nuclear capability.
Granted this is most likely just North Korea puffing themselves up. If they ever do gain the means to target the US they will be blown out of existence.

I think it is a very ignorant point of view to concider something as "responsible enough to have nuclear capability". There is no such thing as responsible use of Nuclear Weapons. It's a weapon of mass destruction solely aimed at destruction. America already has a history of irresponsible use of Nuclear Weapons because they have used them and there is no such thing as responsible use of Nuclear Weapons.

Hell the reason for the violent divison of Korea was partly due to the Cold War in which America and Russia were all like "HURR DURR I AM SO RESPONSIBLE I BETTER MAKE A LOT OF NUKES AND START RANDOM PROXY WARS TO COMPARE THE SIZE OF MY WIENER TO RUSSIA".
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
pinguinpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #66
badfish_lewis

Quote:
Your country has obviously not invented assburgers.

amerifag

And really. Discovering something made by man-made communication? That's funny. I do think invented is the correct term when speaking of obvious "made up" phenomenas.

Can someone please put this guy back on the short bus?
Old 01-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #67
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:

Stop completely failing, man. It's "assburgers". DUUUUUHHHHH!

Edit:
Quote:

Ok. *puts badfish_lewis on the short bus* Enjoy!

You seriously fail at getting internet humor, btw.

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 01-24-2013 at 11:07 AM.
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #68
willT08
Banned

Quote:

stahp
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #69
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod

Quote:

You put a reply to someone else on your own profile wall.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #70
whywefight
pray I pray I pray

Quote:

Don't talk about my arch-nemesis that way.
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #71
badfish_lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinguinpanic
I think it is a very ignorant point of view to concider something as "responsible enough to have nuclear capability". There is no such thing as responsible use of Nuclear Weapons. It's a weapon of mass destruction solely aimed at destruction. America already has a history of irresponsible use of Nuclear Weapons because they have used them and there is no such thing as responsible use of Nuclear Weapons.

Hell the reason for the violent divison of Korea was partly due to the Cold War in which America and Russia were all like "HURR DURR I AM SO RESPONSIBLE I BETTER MAKE A LOT OF NUKES AND START RANDOM PROXY WARS TO COMPARE THE SIZE OF MY WIENER TO RUSSIA".

So your solution is to let more countries, dictatorships for that matter, gain nuclear capability after stating that no country is responsible enough to have nuclear capability?...
Old 01-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #72
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod

This thread should be used as an example to show when talking about sarcasm on the interwebz. (OMG it's internet! not interwebz!!!)

Unless this guy is trolling me big time. Would be hilarious.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #73
metalblaster
UG Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantumm
There's no question the missiles would get shot down almost instantly, the problem is the US cannot retaliate without risking full on nuclear war. It's not North Korea that the world should be afraid of, it's her allies. However, it seems that China is completely against a North Korea nuclear weapons program after they first attempted testing these weapons in 2006. Its an outcry for foreign aid.

Surely their allies would be a huge factor, if not a deciding factor if war ever broke out. That's one possibility.

But I think that if shit hits the fan, China will most likely stay neutral. They'll prevent DPRK from having any cross-over into their country and they probably won't help them besides random things like aid, some non-military equipment although I can see a few small arms smuggling scandals happening.

Iran, being Iran, will not give two shits and will probably try and smuggle shit between the two countries by drawing a straight ****ing line and following it, and they would probably get caught, and still not give a shit and keep going along with their shenanigans and malarkey.

I think the real trouble will be to decide who is a bigger priority. Because let's say Iran ****in' goes apeshit on the world tomorrow, well then North Korea will be staring at our backs with a knife in hand. It would be like fighting two separate enemies, except the enemies see us as their common enemy. Then again, I guess NATO and a host of other countries would be pitching in for the U.S. also.
metalblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:16 AM   #74
pinguinpanic

Quote:
So your solution is to let more countries, dictatorships for that matter, gain nuclear capability after stating that no country is responsible enough to have nuclear capability?...

No I am merely stating that Americans claiming that North Korean shouldn't have Nuclear Weapons are hypocrits.

Also, this will be the end of any form of communication between me and you since you are obviously a troll or thick.
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Old 01-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #75
badfish_lewis

No one appreciates a good troll anymore
Old 01-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #76
whywefight
pray I pray I pray

No one believes a good troll.
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #77
lncognito
Encephalectomized

Quote:
North Korea says "I AM GOING TO WAVE MY DICK IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AS SOON AS THESE PENIS ENLARGMENT PILLS WORK" while America is already flopping it's flacid dick all over the place.

I'd rather the threaths then the deed.
The problem is that once those penis-enlargement pills starts working (and they will, the text both on my bottle and in the e-mail promised so), NK will start ejaculating everywhere. America might be trying to gag every nation it sees, but at least it remains flaccid and won't stain the earth with its spunk.
Quote:
This thread should be used as an example to show when talking about sarcasm on the interwebz. (OMG it's internet! not interwebz!!!)

Unless this guy is trolling me big time. Would be hilarious.
I like him, he shows much promise as future entertainment in here :3
Quote:
Are you kidding me, I love a good troll. I also love North Korea. And kittens. You... You I appreciate

Last edited by lncognito : 01-24-2013 at 11:28 AM.
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #78
Dreadnought
Vengeance Weapon

Yo I ain't worried, dey can't see us wit dey slanty eyes
Old 01-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #79
pinguinpanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lncognito
The problem is that once those penis-enlargement pills starts working (and they will, the text both on my bottle and in the e-mail promised so), NK will start ejaculating everywhere. America might be trying to gag every nation it sees, but at least it remains flaccid and won't stain the earth with its spunk.

To continue this beautifull allegory; my point is that every country that has his wiener out of his pants should pull their pants up before said countries have any right of forbidding other countries to drop their pants. Merely encouraging Russian/American/Nuclear Weapon wielding nation citizens that they should encourage their leaders to tuck their weewee back in their pants since their voice is far more powerfull in putting their own countries peepee back in the pants then preventing some kid they don't know to open up his pants.
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Old 01-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #80
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:

But you're not good. You're terrible. You act like you don't understand sarcasm or common internet jokes.

I suspect you don't, and you're now hiding behind the guise of "being a troll".

Quote:
To continue this beautifull allegory; my point is that every country that has his wiener out of his pants should pull their pants up before said countries have any right of forbidding other countries to drop their pants. Merely encouraging Russian/American/Nuclear Weapon wielding nation citizens that they should encourage their leaders to tuck their weewee back in their pants since their voice is far more powerfull in putting their own countries peepee back in the pants then preventing some kid they don't know to open up his pants.

I'm sorry. I get your point and even agree somewhat. It's just...we're comparing nukes to penises now?

A classic example of "desktop philosophy", guys.

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 01-24-2013 at 11:49 AM.
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: