Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #1
theseangee

Rare acoustic maker: Wait Guitars from Oregon?

Anyone know anything about this company? Found an acoustic that plays INCREDIBLY, just can't find a single website, stat, anything on this maker. The company is called "Wait Guitars" and is from somewhere in Oregon. Would love to know if they still make guitars at all - worth pursing!

Any insights are awesome. Thanks!
theseangee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
stepchildusmc

i know nothing of them. it may not hurt to contact steve sheriff of Edwinson guitars( formerly of Seattle). if anyone would know of another luthier in his backyard, it'd be steve.
stepchildusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
hwsoderlund

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseangee
Anyone know anything about this company? Found an acoustic that plays INCREDIBLY, just can't find a single website, stat, anything on this maker. The company is called "Wait Guitars" and is from somewhere in Oregon. Would love to know if they still make guitars at all - worth pursing!

Any insights are awesome. Thanks!

I don't know what search parameters you used, but I just googled the following and got a few hits:
"wait guitars" oregon

For some reason I cannot just paste a link here, the forum keeps replacing it with "forbidden link". Anyway, here is a page where there are a few Wait guitars for sale

Oh, and the name of the luthier appears to be Joseph T Wait.
hwsoderlund is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: