Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

View Poll Results: PUBLIC POLL -- Do you keep yourself active?
Yes 68 66.67%
No 34 33.33%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #61
theguitarist
I closed your thread.

Ya.

O__o

Goodbye and Good Luck
theguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #62
guitarxo
UG Senior Member

Yeah I guess. I go to the gym every other day and run/dance/swim on the days in between. Being less active than this makes me feel unwell

RIP ;c
guitarxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #63
piratemetalhead
madjurstic

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7E
I used to do 22 hours a week of various different styles of training for rowing (Were serious motherfukkas). In mid october i felt this POP in my left arse cheek and as it turns out I tore the ligaments in my left sacroiliac joint (Base of the spine). Now my lower body is redistributing weight weirdly and it has given me severe Osteitis Pubis. So I'm down to about and hour a day of stretching and core.

TL,DR: Used to but now im ****ed

I think I know exactly what you are talking about... Is it real deep in your ass on one side, and you cant bend over without pain? (ignore how bad that sounds)

Last summer doing back squats I felt that pop in my lower back. I took it easy for a few months, then I really ****ed it again. A guy at the gym suggested that a roll the area with a tennis ball, and holy shit, a few weeks of that and the pain is really gone. Fixed up my form as well to prevent future injuries, hopefully this works for you as well.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #64
T7E
All smiles :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratemetalhead
I think I know exactly what you are talking about... Is it real deep in your ass on one side, and you cant bend over without pain? (ignore how bad that sounds)

Last summer doing back squats I felt that pop in my lower back. I took it easy for a few months, then I really ****ed it again. A guy at the gym suggested that a roll the area with a tennis ball, and holy shit, a few weeks of that and the pain is really gone. Fixed up my form as well to prevent future injuries, hopefully this works for you as well.

Yeah that is basically it and I too was squatting. We always had to do 100 per day and it was like the one time that I was slightly out of proper position.
My physio gave me this ball that is like a spikey dog toy and I rolll around on that every day, but so far, no luck
Anarchy Audio Analog Phaser
Toyroom Effects Woolly Bully
Neunaber Stereo WET
Smallsound/Bigsound Mini
Chasebliss Audio Warped Vinyl
Diamond Compressor
Strymon EL Capistan
Barwatt Rocket 30

Last edited by T7E : 01-26-2013 at 08:20 PM.
T7E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #65
gabcd86
isn't French.

Mmm, kinda. My gym routine has collapsed since the end of term in December, but I'm hoping to get back to it. Meanwhile, I still walk upwards of three miles a day.

"En una revolucion, se triunfa o se muere, si es verdadera." ~Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeb rocks
I guess that does technically make you the Che to my Fidel if it makes you feel better

UG Amplified
gabcd86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: