Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #41
NothingRocks
:^)

There's a tabletop thread that more people should use so we can play some.

>.>

My Livestream

Awakia Facebook Page

Anime List
Music
Youtube
NothingRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #42
necrosis1193
Autonomatonomonapoton

Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
Okay, I don't know how to make one or nothing. So i bestow upon you the ring of authority. Make my people proud.

It will be guitar themed and it will be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingRocks
There's a tabletop thread that more people should use so we can play some.

>.>

There is?

Link? Because I could use some other RPG fans to help out moderating the RPG while I'm in class and shit.

Baltimore Orioles: 52-42
York Capitals: 5-3
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2013: 8-8
necrosis1193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #43
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Both those things sound awesome. Let's all collaborate on this it's gonna be big I can feel it.
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #44
NothingRocks
:^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrosis1193
Link? Because I could use some other RPG fans to help out moderating the RPG while I'm in class and shit.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...21&page=1&pp=20

My Livestream

Awakia Facebook Page

Anime List
Music
Youtube
NothingRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #45
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingRocks

Let's do it
Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #46
BeautifulMonste

....?
BeautifulMonste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #47
yoman297
how quik do i get ban

...so who here is the nurse?

My rig:
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Sig Strat
Fender Mark Hoppus Sig P-Bass
Ampeg BA112
Boss SD-1
Boss MT-2
Big Muff Pi for Bass
Vox Wah
yoman297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #48
stonyman65
Unregistered User

Dear Penthouse,

I used to think your forum letters where fake for the longest time, but last Tuesday night it really happened to me... I was sitting at home playing my 5th round of Black Ops 2 when I decided to have a pizza delivered. When I opened the door, to my surprise, the "delivery guy" wasn't a guy at all, but a hot 5'4 22 year-old collage student named Candy. She had the most amazing body I had seen in a long time; 34DD tits, hourglass figure and a great firm ass. Feeling adventurous, I asked her if she wanted to make and extra few bucks.

Catching my drift she sultrily asked "what did you have in mind, sweetie?" amazed at her response, I wearily said "maybe a blowjob, whatever you want to do". "how much are you willing to pay?" she asked, to which I replied "maybe an extra $20 tip, $50 if you do a good job". After hesitating a second, she laid the pizza box down on the ground and slowly moved her hand to my semi-stiff **** and started rubbing it through my jeans. "Ooh, someone's getting excited aren't they?" she asked while shooting me a sexy, quick glance.

I couldn't believe what was happening as she squatted down and unzipped my pants, exposing my throbbing ****. She tenderly took it into her mouth and staring sucking an licking the head while she worked the shaft with one hand. Her other hand had somehow found it's way underneath her mini skirt where she was furiously rubbing her wet slit. The stroking and sucking got faster and faster, more intense by each second. Not being able to take much more, I started morning "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna..." she suddenly started deepthroating me taking all 8 inches of my hard **** down her throat and gagging on it. I couldn't take it anymore - my **** exploded with the 4 long ropes of thick white cum down her throat as she swallowed all of it. She then continued to stroke the last of my cum into her mouth to clean me off.

When she was done, she stood up, wiped her mouth off and said "that was fun, have a good night" and started to walk back to her car. Confused, I yelled "what about the Pizza?". "it's on the house" she said as she got into her car and drove away.

Little did I know at the time, that wouldn't be the last I saw of Candy.....

-----

Hows that ROLE PLAY mother****er?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
stonyman65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #49
whywefight
would you kindly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoman297
...so who here is the nurse?

yo
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #50
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonyman65
Dear Penthouse,

I used to think your forum letters where fake for the longest time, but last Tuesday night it really happened to me... I was sitting at home playing my 5th round of Black Ops 2 when I decided to have a pizza delivered. When I opened the door, to my surprise, the "delivery guy" wasn't a guy at all, but a hot 5'4 22 year-old collage student named Candy. She had the most amazing body I had seen in a long time; 34DD tits, hourglass figure and a great firm ass. Feeling adventurous, I asked her if she wanted to make and extra few bucks.

Catching my drift she sultrily asked "what did you have in mind, sweetie?" amazed at her response, I wearily said "maybe a blowjob, whatever you want to do". "how much are you willing to pay?" she asked, to which I replied "maybe an extra $20 tip, $50 if you do a good job". After hesitating a second, she laid the pizza box down on the ground and slowly moved her hand to my semi-stiff **** and started rubbing it through my jeans. "Ooh, someone's getting excited aren't they?" she asked while shooting me a sexy, quick glance.

I couldn't believe what was happening as she squatted down and unzipped my pants, exposing my throbbing ****. She tenderly took it into her mouth and staring sucking an licking the head while she worked the shaft with one hand. Her other hand had somehow found it's way underneath her mini skirt where she was furiously rubbing her wet slit. The stroking and sucking got faster and faster, more intense by each second. Not being able to take much more, I started morning "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna..." she suddenly started deepthroating me taking all 8 inches of my hard **** down her throat and gagging on it. I couldn't take it anymore - my **** exploded with the 4 long ropes of thick white cum down her throat as she swallowed all of it. She then continued to stroke the last of my cum into her mouth to clean me off.

When she was done, she stood up, wiped her mouth off and said "that was fun, have a good night" and started to walk back to her car. Confused, I yelled "what about the Pizza?". "it's on the house" she said as she got into her car and drove away.

-----

That's good, but it's not role-play, it's an anecdote.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #51
Joshua Garcia
Mr. Clean

I'll be the lovable master level drunkard.

Most likely change it from living to dead
Joshua Garcia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #52
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonyman65
Dear Penthouse,

-----

Holy shit I have a boner.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #53
stonyman65
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh

LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
stonyman65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #54
superunknown
THREADKILLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh

yeah wat

LONG LIVE THE RED ARMY
superunknown is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: