Password
Search:

Old 01-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #41
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
lol no way.
Honestly I find that shit more funny than anything.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #42
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar

Also, overprotective parents. I once had a lady at my work who was telling me how she couldn't let her child watch Up because it had violence. What?

Also Sheltering Suburban Mom.

fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #43
eGraham
¬cool

^ I knew a mom just like that. Her son (only child) went through a brief, but potent, phase of just straight out hating her. And I can't blame him.

Now that he lives on his own they get along like a normal family, though.
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #44
Mudmen190
Galactic Bounthunterrrrrr

I know this shouldn't bother me, but it really does get on my nerves when parents can't pick a regular name for their child. I don't want to hear about a kid named "Ireland". I don't want to hear about 50 kids named Skylar. Seems popular around here, and it really makes me worry for the breeding populace and the future of the planet (again, I know it shouldn't, I can't help it, dammit).

TIME CONSUMING

CONSUME ME

Mudmen190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #45
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack

This one time at work there was a young mom and a little girl of perhaps 5 or 6 years. The girl was misbehaving and the mom said "_____, do you want to go in the basement?!!?" The little girl acted terrified and started crying and the mom responded "Ok that's it. Basement when we get home." The little girl about had a seizure she was so upset and terrified by that. I felt really bad for her.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #46
doomded
I aint your buddy go away

The biggest parenting mistake I see is stupid little 18-year-old cunts that are still living off of their parents believing that they are ready to have a child when they aren't even capable of providing for themselves, much less for a child.

Second biggest issue is people thinking that saying "Bad Johnny!" is a punishment, and will correct the child's ways.

And everyone who's harping on child leashes: The leashes themselves aren't bad, its the parents who use them as an excuse to not watch their kid. Some parents use them because their kids like to disappear in large places. My parents had one for me for when we went to places like the airport or the flea market because I would disappear, find a hiding place, and fall asleep there.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
doomded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:19 AM   #47
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
This one time at work there was a young mom and a little girl of perhaps 5 or 6 years. The girl was misbehaving and the mom said "_____, do you want to go in the basement?!!?" The little girl acted terrified and started crying and the mom responded "Ok that's it. Basement when we get home." The little girl about had a seizure she was so upset and terrified by that. I felt really bad for her.
Shit, I would consider calling the cops or child protective services or something.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #48
noisewall11

eh, most kids here are just straight up bratty, mouthy and spoiled. I feel like 90% of parents don't even decipline their kids properly/at all anymore. Wtf do I know, right??... I don't know. But when you've been diciplined and brought up exactly not to act like that^^ all of your life, and the majority of the kids you see do act like that.. it's bound to piss you off.

Last edited by noisewall11 : 01-28-2013 at 12:21 AM.
noisewall11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #49
Thrashtastic15
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

here's a far out method of making sure your kid doesn't fuck off, hold the little shits hand if he cant handle not wandering off like a dipshit. you dont need to leash the ****er like a dog.

Florida Panthers 2014-2015
19 - 9 - 3

fuckin willis im gonna run that cunt
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #50
due 07
haaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
Plus you don't have to keep reaching in the bag.

only in america is reaching into a bag to eat our disgusting overprocessed fat-in-food-form a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
I've only seen this one maybe once or twice in my life, but kids calling their dad "sir" just sounds indicative of a way too strict parenting environment.

one of my friends has like a military dad and always had to call him "sir" and when he lived there, he was fined for leaving lights on or taking showers over ten minutes and shit. funny stuff.
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #51
naedauuf

When parents get mad at their kids for playing video games all day or playing violent video games and start complaining to the companies/devs/public about it.

IT'S MATURE RATED WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO BE 17 TO BUY IT. YOU BOUGHT IT FOR YOUR DUMBASS KID YOU ****TARD.

God dammit, parents are idiots.

Naedauuf for president people.

naedauuf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #52
eGraham
¬cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
one of my friends has like a military dad and always had to call him "sir" and when he lived there, he was fined for leaving lights on or taking showers over ten minutes and shit. funny stuff.

That's annoying, but I wouldn't necessarily consider it bad parenting. Better than sending your kid into a basement as punishment. Unless the basement is where the game room is, but I doubt that, given the circumcisestance. Shit, I can't escape it.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #53
Hydra150
not so cowardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
-Might get some shit for this, but parents buying their underage kids (along with their friends) alcohol and drugs is a bad idea.

Maybe it's bad in some countries, but in a place like America with a ridiculous drinking age I find it perfectly acceptable.
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #54
eGraham
¬cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
Maybe it's bad in some countries, but in a place like America with a ridiculous drinking age I find it perfectly acceptable.

Europe needs lower drinking ages so that they have some crutch on which to deal with their otherwise lousy lives.

jk ilu
Old 01-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #55
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

I saw the opposite of the "sir" problem once. I was in a department store or something and this woman kept calling her three or four year old "Baby." Like "Does baby have to go pee?"

That can't be good.
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #56
Thrashtastic15
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

When my dad tells me to do something I normally respond with "yes sir". It's just respectful, I had the opposite of strict parenting.

^ imagine the confused reactions that kid will have if he ever listens to led zeppelin

Florida Panthers 2014-2015
19 - 9 - 3

fuckin willis im gonna run that cunt
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #57
Dreadnought
Star-Splitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07

Old 01-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #58
Addonexus408
Bay Area Thrash

I frequently see parents that have tons of gang related tattoos and dress like delinquents, with little kids dressed just like them. I understand they are products of their environment, but when you have a kid i believe it's time to grow up. Maybe that only happens where i live? anyone else see this?

It also pisses me off seeing 8 year olds saying tons of bad words, or just blatantly yelling out profanities because they heard their parents say it or in media.
My band
Addonexus
Addonexus408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #59
jazz_rock_feel
A Joke Ban Broke My Title

Not really relevant, but when kids call their parents by their first names instead of mom or dad it weirds me out.

Soundcloud. Look at it. Or don't.
jazz_rock_feel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #60
bfredder92

I went to a puppy store with my girlfriend and saw a terrible set of parents. My girlfriend and I went into a puppy pen to play with a puppy we had picked up and in the pen next to us this kid was torturing this poor little puppy (holding it upside down, smacking it, pinching it, throwing it, you name it!!!) and the parents just sat there like idiots ignoring the kid while they were on their iPhones.
And they were seriously right next to the kid and didn't do a single thing to stop him. Then an employee told the little boy to be gentle with the dog and still the parents didn't do shiit. All of a sudden the parent hear the kid squeal after the dog bites him and then they start complaining to the employees that the puppies are misbehaved.... honestly wanted to slap all of them in the face and chuck their iPhones on the ground.

Idiotic parents are everywhere being controlled by their little brats, it's sickening. And then that whole everyone-is-a-winner-so-everyone-gets-a-trophy concept is the dumbest thing ever. Seriously when your kid gets to highschool their pride is gonna get smashed down and they will get a reality check!
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
bfredder92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: