Password
Search:

Old 01-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #41
bondmorkret

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
chihuahuas are the worlds most vicious dogs

fact

As a Chihuahua owner, I can confirm this!

Pit bulls and bull breeds are soft, but they're as likely to bite as any other breed in the wrong hands, even your family lab. All dogs have teeth.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #42
Eastwinn
UG ex-Addict

look, if you have anything but a sighthound, you're doing it wrong. just quit now.

Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #43
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.

This is pretty much what my dog looks like, but with slightly more plain fur.

That mofo be FAST.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #44
Eastwinn
UG ex-Addict

madclowndisease this is a huge bonding moment for us
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #45
lushacrous
drunkacrous

I like Pitbulls less than I like the rapper Pitbull. So yeah.

They're just under mosquitoes on the list of animals that we don't need at all but yet there are way too many in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
lushacrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #46
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
madclowndisease this is a huge bonding moment for us

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

(yeah it's a huge pic, I don't give a shit.)

EDIT: Ok actually I have a smaller one now

Last edited by MadClownDisease : 01-28-2013 at 11:48 AM.
MadClownDisease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #47
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!

My folks have a Pit named Jixer. We have a huge extended family with lots of little kids running around and playing with him. There hasn't been an incident in the 14 years we've had him. He's basically the baby-sitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Old Country. Old Blues. Old Rock. Old Metal. Gangsta Rap.
VanTheKraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #48
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist

pit bulls naturally smell weakness and attack i think. my friend's just kept ****ing with just me when i was in high school at a get together. i wasn't even afraid of it since i've always lived with all kinds of dogs. but it kept jumping up on me and scratching and biting. i can't even remember what the owner was telling me other than that i was weak (i was like 6'1" 160 lbs in high school).

i ended up just fighting the dog basically. i think at one point i had it in a chokehold. had the owner not been there, i might have killed it.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #49
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!

^Well that's a perfectly rational and intelligent post.

Maybe you and your friends are just stupid cunts and the Pit was trying to do all of us in the world a favor.

Quote:
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut : 01-28-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #50
primusfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanTheKraut
^Well that's a perfectly rational and intelligent post.

so you're saying if a pit bull started attacking you for no reason, you wouldn't do anything?

edit: i guess i should rephrase the last part. i wouldn't have killed my friend's dog. i more meant that if i didn't know who the owner was, i would've killed it in a fight if deemed necessary.

Last edited by primusfan : 01-28-2013 at 11:59 AM.
primusfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #51
Dimefromhell12
UG's dyslexic tab reader

Yeah, It's the dumbass owners. I own 2 pitbulls, one outside and one inside, and they'll bark when they can't see somebody but know they're there or something like that, but they've never one harmed anybody or anything else. they're actually scared to death of my little pet turtle, they'll go to the nearest corner and curl up as shake. hahaha it's hilarious. but i'm sure if you pissed them off they could tear you up, they're big, muscular dogs, with HUGE jaw power.
If done properly, this should quadruple your sustain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitobodies
That post is probably the deepest, wisest, most mature thing to ever spill forth from the Pit.

Metallica!!
Maiden!!
A7X!!
Dimefromhell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #52
bfredder92

It's the ****ing owners!!! My friend has a pitbull which is the most friendly dog I have met, I almost adopted one from a shelter that was one of the sweetest and loving dogs I have seen (he got put down most likely because my apartment are stereotypical assholes) and my puppy might be part pitbull (not sure on her breed since she's a mutt) but she is the smartest, most obedient, and the most loving dog I have ever owned. If you train these dogs right they make a hell of a companion. Don't fall prey to that pitbulls are naturally mean BS. Any dog could be trained to be mean, it's just that pitbulls are built to be extremely powerful. I kid you not I saw a youtube video of one pulling around 700 lbs.
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
bfredder92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #53
uhh_me?
schmendrick.

Was the pitbull that pulled pickets off of the fence at my parents house in order to nearly kill my dog naturally evil? Was he innately vicious when he tore open my dog's throat? What about when he dislocated and broke his back leg forcing the vet to put a metal rod in there? What about when it took three adults to pull the pit off of my dog?

Did my dog deserve to almost die because someone else wanted to have the tough-guy image of owning a pitbull?
uhh_me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #54
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!

It appears from your post that you and a friend were ****ing around with his pitbull, which he apparently cannot control, and at one point you strangled it and "probably would have killed it."

Like I said, perfectly intelligent post.

Quote:

Old 01-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #55
the bartender
Biologist

I love how everyone here backs their claims up with stories about their own or their friends dogs. Claims based on own experience are always weak.

"I have never seen a black swan, therefore I conclude that black swans do not exist."

To sacrifice these children

You must not do it anymore
the bartender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #56
chaoticreaper

Hey,wutt's upp?

About pitbulls,depending on my observation and hypothesis,Pitbulls are soft and playful when it comes to humans,but I can't say the same for some other animals,some pitbulls tend to be so aggressive they maul and kill other dogs or smalleranimals,can't say they do it for fun or just prime instinct,but they are trainable.

about pitbulls being aggressive to kids,yes this is true,I have heard a pitbull killed a small kid,but not having to see it for myself,but my hypothesis on this incident is,the pitbull might be neglected and never been fed thus making the animal savage and maul smaller creatures which includes kids in other cases,just aggressive,

I may not be right but it's my observation,

I owned a pitbull and i see alot of breeders here
chaoticreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #57
primusfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanTheKraut
It appears from your post that you and a friend were ****ing around with his pitbull, which he apparently cannot control, and at one point you strangled it and "probably would have killed it."

Like I said, perfectly intelligent post.

your reading comprehension is perfectly ******ed. like i said there was no reason. we were just sitting around with a couple of guys watching baseball and drinking beer. we weren't ****ing around with anything. i'm always friendly to dogs. but that usually ends when they started attacking me and biting me and shit for no reason. so i eventually got on him and got him into submission to assert my dominance and get him to chill the **** out. which, i can't remember if that worked or not.

and i already clarified the "killed it" thing above. i admit, i phrased that poorly. had it just been some random dog i was engaged in a fight with, i definitely would have. people get killed by pit bulls. i'm not gonna **** around and play nice with one if it starts attacking me for no reason. but i wouldn't kill a friend's dog.

Last edited by primusfan : 01-28-2013 at 12:25 PM.
primusfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #58
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the bartender
I love how everyone here backs their claims up with stories about their own or their friends dogs. Claims based on own experience are always weak.

"I have never seen a black swan, therefore I conclude that black swans do not exist."

Aye, it's not really going anywhere when it's just "I had a nice one!" vs "oh but I saw a horrible one!"

The stats I quoted off wiki a short while back though did sound significant. I think it was approximately 50% of dog attacks were from pitbulls, which when you think that covers about 3 breeds of dog is quite a lot.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #59
lushacrous
drunkacrous

I don't care if the pit bull that you own or the only one you have ever seen has never done anything harmful, I don't see the point in owning one not for protection. Even nice dogs can snap and go insane just like people can, so why in that instance would you want your family dog to be one that is evolutionarily trained to kill stuff bigger and stronger than it instead of one that you know, maybe won't rip your face off? Maybe I'm just talking out my ass here but I honestly don't understand it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
lushacrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #60
Dimefromhell12
UG's dyslexic tab reader

Also, my uncle owns pitbulls and treats them like total shit, you can;t walk by them without them snapping at you. and a lady down the street from me had her arms ripped off a few years ago because both of her pits were fighting each other and she tried to break them up... but she was obviously a dumbass, everybody should know that they have an extremely powerful bite and their jaw locks when they do bite, which is the deadliest thing about them.
If done properly, this should quadruple your sustain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitobodies
That post is probably the deepest, wisest, most mature thing to ever spill forth from the Pit.

Metallica!!
Maiden!!
A7X!!
Dimefromhell12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: