Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #81
theogonia777
Professional Musician

I try to show it off occasionally, but it's not like I really have anything to show off in the first place. As far as people staring at it... it really hasn't been an issue. I feel like it would be more awkward for other people to look at than anything else really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.

Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - Pink Floyd and Jazz
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #82
Eastwinn
provenance&provenience

girls may show as much as they want. it's certainly rude, however, to pay more attention to their breast than to their face. probably makes them feel like that's all they're worth, i guess. it's just so hard to help it sometimes.
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #83
Highelf04
UG's ONLY Batgirl

I motorboat it....
That is all

in the balls

LEICESTER CITY

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ClockHouseBand

Clockhouse is a thing
Find us
Listen to us
Love us
Highelf04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #84
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #85
theogonia777
Professional Musician

It's funnier when you have both cleavage and a bulge down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.

Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - Pink Floyd and Jazz
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #86
20Tigers

It's even harder when you sneak a quick peak and notice a bit of areola peeking back.

Your quick peek is then unresolved and you have to look again and as she's talking to you, you listen and you're looking at her eyes and you fight to keep them there but you are sure she can tell you really really just want to look at her tits again.

You want to tell her because it's the right thing to do rather than leave her walking around like that all day but then you have to admit to having looked already.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #87
Thrashtastic15
Season Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Tigers
It's even harder when you sneak a quick peak and notice a bit of areola peeking back.

Your quick peek is then unresolved and you have to look again and as she's talking to you, you listen and you're looking at her eyes and you fight to keep them there but you are sure she can tell you really really just want to look at her tits again.

You want to tell her because it's the right thing to do rather than leave her walking around like that all day but then you have to admit to having looked already.

Oh, that is terrible. So many potential issues with that. I don't even know if I want to see the little peek of titty back, because im not sure if the positives are worth the issues associated with the viewing. especially if she picked up on you taking a peek and later realised the visibility.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:12 AM   #88
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Quote:

I like
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:28 AM   #89
food1010
Bassist

See you just have to determine where the line is between a healthy amount of cleavage and an attention *****-y amount.

When it's excessive, I feel no shame in looking. I generally avoid it in this case though because that's clearly what they want.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:31 AM   #90
Dregen
andy, you're a star

don't really look. i also don't really check out girls in general, makes me kind of feel like i'm violating someone. but it's more because i just don't give a shit. like i'll be with my friends at the mall and they'll be pointing out every hot girl and telling me to look. i usually tell them i didn't see them, but honestly i don't really try to look because i don't see any point in it.

Last edited by Dregen : 01-29-2013 at 01:32 AM.
Dregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:32 AM   #91
20Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by food1010
See you just have to determine where the line is between a healthy amount of cleavage and an attention *****-y amount.

When it's excessive, I feel no shame in looking. I generally avoid it in this case though because that's clearly what they want.

So... when it's excessive, they want you to look, and there is no shame in looking you don't because they so clearly want you to look.

Which seems to imply that when they are showing a "healthy" amount and don't necessarily want you to look, then even though there is more shame in it, you are more likely to look.

I feel some days on a psychiatrists couch are in your future my friend.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #92
Hydra150
not so cowardly

and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.

Last edited by Hydra150 : 01-29-2013 at 01:49 AM.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:59 AM   #93
nincompoop
UG Owner & Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddOneOut
So long as not all attention is paid to my cleavage it's cool. I don't appreciate guys talking to my breasts instead of my face.

Then don't have them out on display if you don't want them glared at, you bastard.

I don't understand these girls who wear low-cut shit and make no effort to cover it up, yet bitch and moan about guys looking. Really? It's like the Adam & Eve thing all over again. Just annoys me.
nincompoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:57 AM   #94
PullYaMull
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nincompoop
Then don't have them out on display if you don't want them glared at, you bastard.

I don't understand these girls who wear low-cut shit and make no effort to cover it up, yet bitch and moan about guys looking. Really?

Pure evil, man.
PullYaMull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:11 AM   #95
)v(egaFan90
donkey chains......

Recently posted in gifs thread by whywefight. Fits well in here

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
)v(egaFan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:17 AM   #96
Hydra150
not so cowardly

Sometimes I see cleavage on a TV show and I have to watch the whole thing even if the show is mediocre. Like 'Rules Of Engagement' one of the chicks in that had a brilliantly low cut top. Same with 'New Girl'.
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #97
So-Cal
UG Senior Member

I hate it when creepy men stare at my tits. eugh
So-Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:40 AM   #98
due 07
haaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
It makes me feel awkward tbh

this, i'm usually like "cool i guess but uh k"
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #99
food1010
Bassist

Quote:
So... when it's excessive, they want you to look, and there is no shame in looking you don't because they so clearly want you to look.

Which seems to imply that when they are showing a "healthy" amount and don't necessarily want you to look, then even though there is more shame in it, you are more likely to look.

I feel some days on a psychiatrists couch are in your future my friend.
Because I'm reluctant to give people the type of gratification they are looking for? You're probably spot on.

I've had a bit too much bourbon for this anyway so I might be missing your point entirely.

It's kind of like the forbidden fruit analogy. I'm kind of turned off by women who are too forthcoming. It's just like when someone is too clingy or openly emotional in a relationship. People are much more drawn to someone who doesn't give them an immediate demonstration of attraction. People want what they can't have, because it relieves the desire which is based on the uncertainty and unfamiliarity. So when someone dresses conservatively, it leaves more to the imagination. I guess it's less about how they want you to see them and more about the uncertainty.

I do really enjoy discussing psychology. It's a wonder why I've never taken a psych class in my life. One of the two times I've ever had a counseling session I found myself ranting about how much differently musicians perceive music than non-musicians and how differently musicians perceive music compared to other musicians. She was pretty surprised by how much thought I've put into music and how it's perceived and how articulately I could describe it. It was pretty cool.

Last edited by food1010 : 01-29-2013 at 03:56 AM.
food1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:36 AM   #100
CoreysMonster
Banned

Quote:

I know that feel, bro.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen you before.
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: