User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #61
JohnCena1-2-3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4T3BR33D3R
Okay... It was in middle school between classes and I smashed a guy's head into his locker and almost got expelled. Didn't even last 2 minutes.

I also accidentally punched out somebody's front tooth and accidentally snapped a guy's arm.

Now, this is what this thread is about. Thank you.

JohnCena1-2-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #62
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCena1-2-3
Everything gets more serious as you get older. That is life my friend. But sometimes it is fight or be fought.

It works better if you wear jorts and bury people though.

Quote:
Now, this is what this thread is about. Thank you.

Embedding FAIL Cena.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.

Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #63
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything

Quote:
Everything gets more serious as you get older. That is life my friend. But sometimes it is fight or be fought.

True. In both beatings I was outnumbered though (3 on 1, and 3 on 2). Pretty sad for me.
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
guitarist41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #64
JohnCena1-2-3
Banned

Also this.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #65
Crazyedd123
UG's Primus fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningStarlV
John Cena has a micropenis because he uses so many steroids. I heard he injects them straight into his urethra.

He used to, but it got so small he was basically basting his penis in the roids.

OT: No, but I was assaulted when I was like 13 by some guy who was a whole foot taller than me. Don't you just love aggressive people who use their size as an advantage?
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Crazyedd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #66
Joshua Garcia
UG's Space Ghost

Quote:
So let's say you are hanging out with a girl and a guy comes up and drop kicks the shit out of your. Would you not get in a fight then and tell him he is allowed the opinion that he doesn't like the girl and wanted to beat the hell out of her? Well? Answer my question.

My what, Cena?????
MY WHAT?!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
thats not wut ur mum wus sayin when i was hi5in her all nite long lmao
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #67
JohnCena1-2-3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyedd123
He used to, but it got so small he was basically basting his penis in the roids.

OT: No, but I was assaulted when I was like 13 by some guy who was a whole foot taller than me. Don't you just love aggressive people who use their size as an advantage?

You talk about my small penis but then you talk about people using their size to their advantage? That is a hypocrite. Your ass is grass.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #68
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist

Your ass is grass? What are you? RVD 4:20 now?

Make up your mind, son.

Quote:
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.

Only at times, though.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #69
SFosterS
Kiss Of Death

Yes, one time I was wasted at a town fair and bumped into a guy... "sorry man, I'm WAY too drunk"... he looked me in the eyes and said very deliberately - "**** You". I filled him 5 or 6 times until he fell and I fell with him still punching. 5 of his friends then jumped in... I was so drunk I didn't even realize I was being kicked on the ground and pulled myself up on a fence, very Undertaker like, grabbed one guy and just starting punching and screaming that my Dad was a biker demanding to know their names. They all ran into a cab, there was even cops that were standing to the side just like "**** this shit" lol Amazing what people will believe while you're suffering an episode of mania lol

tl;dr Yes, and everyone around wished I didn't

Do What Your Love Tells You
SFosterS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #70
BigRed_420
Registered Boozer

JohnCena1-2-3 is everything wrong with the world.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #71
Gantz92

People over the age of 15 who get into fights are absolutely pathetic. Self defense being an exception ofcourse.
Gantz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #72
SFosterS
Kiss Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz92
People over the age of 15 who get into fights are absolutely pathetic. Self defense being an exception ofcourse.

I disagree, is it self defense if you see someone beating up a woman? Or if someone is abusing an animal? Or beating a child? More people need to think like the Punisher and this world would be a wonderful place!

15 is such an arbitrary age, if your 14 and 364 days is it less pathetic?

Fighting can be both necessary and fun

Do What Your Love Tells You
SFosterS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #73
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths

Well, that was easy enough...

Music Stuff

Facebook - Website - YouTube

DisarmGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #74
WCPhils
#philamerica

I'm guessing a SaneMan multi??

Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #75
Gantz92

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFosterS
I disagree, is it self defense if you see someone beating up a woman? Or if someone is abusing an animal? Or beating a child? More people need to think like the Punisher and this world would be a wonderful place!

15 is such an arbitrary age, if your 14 and 364 days is it less pathetic?

Fighting can be both necessary and fun

Saving others is another exception to the rule i guess. Thanks for perfecting my code, homeboy.
However, i still think people who fight for no good reason are morons. Do martial arts if you want to fight for the fun of it.
By 15 you should be smart enough to realize that you could seriously hurt someone or yourself.
Gantz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #76
theogonia777
Professional Musician

I think it would be fun to knee somebody, full force. Like right in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.

Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - The Origin of "Loombag"
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #77
Seref
Gob****e

Location: Miami, Florida, United States of America, North American Continent, Earth, Terrestrial Planets, Solar System, Local Cluster, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe, Multiverse, Omniverse, Eternity
In the summer between 8th and 9th grade and like the first few months of 9th grade, I got in a lot of fights. I was bullied a lot in elementary and middle school, and that summer some asshole kid from my summer camp just ****ing physically assaulted me. Some joke between him and his dbag friends, he just walked up to me and wailed on me for a few seconds, ending with a kick to the balls, and then he ran away. I was left on the floor crying like a bitch.

That was really like my becoming-a-man moment. I was always teased a lot but I'd never been beat up. After I could get up ('cause, you know, asshole kicked me in the nuts) I looked for him to destroy him 'cause the rage was in me, but I couldn't find him. Eventually my parents showed up and I went home. Never told them what happened.

I decided that that was it and I was going to ruin that kid. I got one of my dad's long knee-length socks and a fist full of loose change. Like 3/4 of a pound of change. Put the change in the sock and went to camp the next day. Walked up to him and started beating him with it like it was a medieval flail. The first hit was clean to the face. Didn't break his nose but he bled like a mother****er.

After like 5 swings he got the thing away from me so I just started using my fists and then I was officially in my first fight. Went on for like 2 minutes before the camp counselors came and separated us. Had all the usual post-fight stuff happen. They put us in different rooms, yelled at us, threatened to kick us out of the camp, called our parents, whatever.

My parents grounded me for like 6 months (though after I fully explained the situation, I could tell my dad was a little glad I did it). They didn't kick me out of the camp, didn't kick out the other kid either. Kind of just ignored each other 'till the end of summer.

But what happened after that is that I really would not let anyone pick on me. After being in my first fight and going "hey, this isn't so bad," I started fighting a lot. I was a dorky fat shy kid so everyone loved to pick on me, but I just snapped and started throwing punches every time a guy would say something. No one expects the fat dorky shy kid to start the fight.

That happened 4 more times, two were in the first half of my freshman year at high school. It ended after the last fight in high school and the vice principal actually wanted to have me charged with assault since it had happened more than once on school grounds. It just faded away after that 'cause I didn't want to get arrested.

Some time after that I learned to be funny when needed and that diffuses like every situation.

Guitar Build Fund: $I've lost count / ~$925.00

show
Seref is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:17 PM   #78
Bob_Sacamano
dreamy dancer

Today I witnessed a rather large kid curbstomping a kid's face into a corner multiple times and running off free. Shit was ****ed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirvanaLuvr16
I didn't know there were black people in the UK, until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #79
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
Today I witnessed a rather large kid curbstomping a kid's face into a corner multiple times and running off free. Shit was ****ed up.

In my second year of high school, my buddies and I were pre-drinking while watching The Warriors and it was a horrible influence on the rest of the night. It was quite comical

The same night, I watched a classmate of mine curb stomp a kid for breaking into his house and stealing half a bill

Quote:

Only at times, though.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #80
Hydra150
UG Spammer

RIP SaneMan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
wat no maybe 14 at yougnest

It's a Sein
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: