Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-23-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
jessieyvette

UK Mobile App Forum

Just a suggestion, it would be great if we could access the community forum on the app. Would mean I personally would be more likely to be active on here and the rest of the site.

If it's is already accessible on the app, please let me know. If not, maybe it is something ultimate-guitar should think about for improvement. I hope they are already doing, because mobile is the way forward. As they must have realised with their app.

Jessie
jessieyvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:05 AM   #2
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieyvette
Just a suggestion, it would be great if we could access the community forum on the app. Would mean I personally would be more likely to be active on here and the rest of the site.

If it's is already accessible on the app, please let me know. If not, maybe it is something ultimate-guitar should think about for improvement. I hope they are already doing, because mobile is the way forward. As they must have realised with their app.

Jessie

Hi! This option is already in our todo list. I hope, it will appear in one of our future releases.
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:38 PM   #3
alvarezjuan9

Hello, I have all my favorites on the ipad version and I cant find the synch option to upload those favorites to the website account. Help is greatly appreciated.
alvarezjuan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:45 AM   #4
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarezjuan9
Hello, I have all my favorites on the ipad version and I cant find the synch option to upload those favorites to the website account. Help is greatly appreciated.

Just use your UG account:
In order to synchronize tabs in the Favorites section of the app with your Ultimate Guitar account, you need to go through the following steps:
- Go to the "Home" screen of your Ultimate Guitar Tabs app on your device.
- Go to "Account".
- "Sign In" with your Ultimate-Guitar.com account.
- When asked "Do you want to synchronize Favorites with your website account?", choose "OK" (Wait until the process is fully completed).
Note: If you already have Favorites on your device, the app will ask you to keep them (choose "Synchronize" to keep everything you have in your Favorites).
The synchronization button will appear in your Favorites after this procedure. Use it for syncing tabs anytime in the future.
Now you can sync your Favs using UG account on any device.

Note: it's technically impossible to sync Playlists, only full Favorites content. Also it's impossible to sync tab pro files.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:35 AM   #5
LaGrenabar

I've been trying to get my favorites to sync and it's not giving me the option to do so when I sign out and sign back in. It never gave me the option when I first signed in either.
LaGrenabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:46 AM   #6
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGrenabar
I've been trying to get my favorites to sync and it's not giving me the option to do so when I sign out and sign back in. It never gave me the option when I first signed in either.

Please point certain app (name and platform) you use.

Rate This Thread: