Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-28-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
irvinekinneas85

Angry Guitar Lessons in the app is a robbery!

Hi all,

i'm writing here because i'm so disappointed!! i did not search the internet for infos about the Guitar Lessons on the UG App for iphone, i just unlocked it because normally i ve been always satisfied with UG. But guys, 6 euros for a bunch of begginer lessons is a robbery! I thought it was a collection of the best guitar lessons in the site, from zero to tapping/bend/scales etc etc. I strongly hope that there will be an upgrade (free for all the users who bought the first 7 lessons) with the lessons on the site, just like the tabs.

There is no information before purchasing the lessons, neither the price (it appears only because apple asked me if i want to spend 5,99 euros), the only thing it says is that the lessons are both for beginners and people who would like to repeat some stuff. Well i m the latter one, and the lessons are too much for beginners to be useful for me.

I just gave you 6 euros for a totally unuseful thing for me. the tab pro upgrade and the tab tools also, were cheaper and a lot more important.
irvinekinneas85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: