Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  

Old 11-16-2015, 07:53 PM   #1
Favorites won't synch to mobile app on iPad 4

I have used the mobile app on my iPad 4 for over a year with no problems. However I recently had to reset my iPad which took all my apps off. I downloaded everything again. Now when I sign in on the mobile app only a handful of y favorites are there. When I try to synch I get the message that I have not completed my synch, do I wish to continue? I hit yes, but nothing happens. I have tried several times. I even deleted the app and downloaded it again. No luck. I still only have a handful of my favorites and still get the message "do I want to continue?" When I try to synch. It's very frustrating not to have access to my favorites on the mobile app. Anybody else ever have this problem? Any suggestions on how to get my favorites back? I would sure appreciate any words of wisdom in how to fix this problem. Thanks
Vrcounselor is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: