Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
takamaka

Just purchased for iPhone. Not valid for iPad?

Hey,

Just discovered this app on my iphone. I purchased what ever you could unlock on the ultimate guitar app on my iphone. I just assumed that when I did this my purchases would be available for my ipad as well when I downloaded the app for my ipad and logged in to my account. That didn't happen. After downloading the app on the ipad and logging in they want to charge me again with a monthly fee. SUBSCRIBE!

Now...there's always a chance something is just not registered yet or I did something wrong, I sincerely hope so. But could someone just clarify for me if I have to purchase everything double to get all the functions on both my ipad and my iPhone? If so I am definitely claiming a full refund asap because that is just unacceptable and ludicrous...
takamaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
takamaka

Here is the reply from Ultimate Guitar Team in case someone else is having the same question in mind:

You have installed UGTabs HD at your iPad. Its a different subscription based application.
To use your purchased UGTabs application, please open iTunes and search for Ultimate Guitar Tabs iPhone version at your iPad.

For more information about our apps, please follow this link : http://app.ultimate-guitar.com/apps/

Best regards,

Ultimate Guitar Team
takamaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: