Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-25-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
scruffsshop

Question mobile apps dont work together

i purchased tab pro app and ultimate guitar tabs app and installed them on my sony xpeira phone and they seem to work fine until i searched tab pro for dark side of the moon by pink floyd and it wasn't there.
i then searched on ultimate guitar tabs and it found a tab pro version and wants me to pay for tab pro to unlock it so i can use the tab.
I already have tab pro installed so i searched again and it is not there.
I have checked and all apps are up to date.

dose this mean i have to re-purchase the app again?

i love the site and don't mind buying the apps but how many times or different versions would i need to be able to find this tab?
scruffsshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
Roadkyng

I have a similar problem. I purchased the UTG tabs and the UTG Tools apps on my Asus Transformer tablet (Android). I purchased them separately. When in UTG Tabs and I click on the Tools tab, it wants me to purchase the Tools and does not recognize I have the app installed. This is quite annoying as you have to exit one app to get to the other.
Roadkyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:45 AM   #3
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkyng
I have a similar problem. I purchased the UTG tabs and the UTG Tools apps on my Asus Transformer tablet (Android). I purchased them separately. When in UTG Tabs and I click on the Tools tab, it wants me to purchase the Tools and does not recognize I have the app installed. This is quite annoying as you have to exit one app to get to the other.

The issue has been discussed at this thread already http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1543249
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: