Password
Search:

Old 01-31-2013, 10:37 AM   #61
Local666Union
i hate my username

Local666Union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #62
Ninja#117

I had just typed out some long winded probably cliche post about why do we do the things we do and how all people need to realize we are human and that we are sacred etc.

I hit backspace and said **** it. How about a different message?

**** the middle east, america , England, the UN ,Obama , The Queen , Fox News , and any grimy slimy piece of shit in their ranks who sleeps well knowing their ridiclous actions only lead to pain and suffering.

Screw all you asshats running our peoples into the dirt. I dont even believe in religion but id be happy to be wrong so long as there actually was a pit of fire for you mother****ers to spend eternity in.

**** all you religious nuts dividing people and fueling unnecessary boundaries between people who might otherwise get along. **** any who would claim themselves correct and another believer of something different wrong when only death provides the answer.

**** all you propaganda spitting,sensationalist tactic using, word twisting, people inciting new anchors on these major news programs pushing you shitty government and voting driven agendas.

Does that cover everyone? Sorry for the rant. Well not really.
Ninja#117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 AM   #63
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod

^ I'm not covered
Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #64
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Y
Gee, because all of the things before 1945 are probably irrelevant to the situation.

Just saying ''Arabs started it'' in a point in time as arbitrary as 1947 in a history that goes way beyond 1945 does not make any sense.

Most of the conflicts involving Israel in the 20th and 21st century resulted directly from events that occurred from the 1920s onward, when the British were running Palestine as a protectorate and many Jews immigrated to Israel.

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #65
zdh

Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Yeah, it's not like last time we let them fight there was a genocide or anything.

Fucking listen to yourselves you idiots.

If it takes another genocide to resolve this, so be it. Both sides know there's currently a limit as to what they can do to one another before Western intervention. Withdraw all support and state upfront there will be no assistance. Both sides will go extinct over an ancient conflict or they'll be forced to compromise. Or we can enforce the status quo for generations to come.
zdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:27 PM   #66
willT08
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdh
If it takes another genocide to resolve this, so be it.

I didn't read the rest because you're a bad person.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #67
Weaponized

Betcha Mitt wouldn't stand for this shit.

last.fm
Weaponized is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:58 PM   #68
Mister.Y
something something

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
Most of the conflicts involving Israel in the 20th and 21st century resulted directly from events that occurred from the 1920s onward, when the British were running Palestine as a protectorate and many Jews immigrated to Israel.

Oh, now it's the 1920s?

The very question of 'who started it?' has little importance anymore. For example, let's take the battle of Tel Hai as a starting point, argued by some as the first armed conflict between the Arabs and Jews. The Arabs were the aggressors. Five Arabs and six Jews were killed. Does that justify the declaring of a Jewish state after WWII, occupying a lot more Palestinian territory than the partition plan accounted for? Was the partition plan itself not Zionist, 'taking' land from the Palestinians?

Both have blood on their hands, both have a responsibility when it comes to trying to put a stop to it. Personally, I despise nationalism in any form or shape. Palestinians however, seem to be getting the short end of the stick the last several decades and America's (and other countries') backing of Israel appears to have more basis in politics than humanity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...48.E2.80.932011
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Last edited by Mister.Y : 01-31-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Mister.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:59 PM   #69
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?

I like how Hezbollah are pretending to be all diplomatic about this situation.

Quote:
In a statement, Hezbollah condemned the attack as "barbaric aggression", saying it "expresses full solidarity with Syria's command, army and people."

Old 01-31-2013, 02:03 PM   #70
Ninja#117

Quote:
Oh, now it's the 1920s?

The very question of 'who started it?' is of little importance anymore. For example, let's take the battle of Tel Hai as a starting point, argued by some as the first armed conflict between the Arabs and Jews. The Arabs were the aggressors. Five Arabs and six Jews were killed. Does that justify the declaring of a Jewish state after WWII, occupying a lot more Palestinian territory than the partition plan accounted for? Was the partition plan itself not Zionist, 'taking' land from the Palestinians?

Both have blood on their hands, both have a responsibility when it comes to trying to put a stop to it. Personally, I despise nationalism in any form or shape. Palestinians however, seem to be getting the short end of the stick the last several decades and America's (and other countries') backing of Israel appears to have more basis in politics than humanity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...48.E2.80.932011

Yup. Its like 2 kids fighting in the backseat of a car. One pinches the other then the pinched flicks the pincher's ear then the the cycle escalates. Unfortunately the rest of the world has to play parent to pull the car over and hand out a few whoopins.
Ninja#117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:44 PM   #71
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:
Oh, now it's the 1920s?

The very question of 'who started it?' has little importance anymore. For example, let's take the battle of Tel Hai as a starting point, argued by some as the first armed conflict between the Arabs and Jews. The Arabs were the aggressors. Five Arabs and six Jews were killed. Does that justify the declaring of a Jewish state after WWII, occupying a lot more Palestinian territory than the partition plan accounted for? Was the partition plan itself not Zionist, 'taking' land from the Palestinians?

What makes you think that it can all be boiled down to "was it justified"?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Old 01-31-2013, 08:09 PM   #72
Jostry
UG Member

Quote:
In a statement, Hezbollah condemned the attack as "barbaric aggression", saying it "expresses full solidarity with Syria's command, army and people."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
I like how Hezbollah are pretending to be all diplomatic about this situation.

I guess firing off rockets into Israel without knowing where they will land or who they will kill is considered "civilized". How do you do?
Jostry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #73
Mister.Y
something something

Quote:
What makes you think that it can all be boiled down to "was it justified"?

I've no idea how that is what you got out of my post. I think civilian (and children's) deaths either way aren't justified. I don't think it boils down to that. I don't think any of the violence is justified.

You implied it in your posts. When you say ''the Arabs terrorist groups started it all'' (earlier post), you suggest Isreal is just in its violence against Palestine.

I've made my point clear enough now.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Mister.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:12 PM   #74
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:
I've no idea how that is what you got out of my post. I think civilian (and children's) deaths either way aren't justified. I don't think any of the violence is justified. I don't think it boils down to that, I'm saying it is irrelevant.

You implied it in your posts. When you say ''the Arabs terrorist groups started it all'' (earlier post), you suggest Isreal is just in its violence against Palestine.

How did I suggest this? All I suggested was that Israel has every right to defend itself. (Likewise, Palestinians have every right to defend themselves.) But the main point I was making was that Israel has NOT responded with aggressive force, unless sorely provoked. Examine most of the wars Israel has fought in in the last 70 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
I guess firing off rockets into Israel without knowing where they will land or who they will kill is considered "civilized". How do you do?

This is actually an example of Israel being sorely provoked before responding.

Bandcamp

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 01-31-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:18 PM   #75
Jostry
UG Member

Quote:
How did I suggest this? All I suggested was that Israel has every right to defend itself. Likewise, Palestinians have every right to defend themselves. But the main point I was making was that Israel has NOT responded with aggressive force, unless sorely provoked. Examine most of the wars Israel has fought in in the last 70 years.

This is actually an example of Israel being sorely provoked before responding.

Exactly, can't people see that that entire region hates them because of a stupid piece of land that their "God" promised them? (and because of a stupid religious difference, if you're not Islamic, you're an enemy mentality). I think Israel responded appropriately.

And shit, look at a world map, Israel is a minuscule dot compared to every other country in that region, wtf do you want them do? Just let them get attacked?

Last edited by Jostry : 01-31-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Jostry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #76
willT08
Banned

Quote:
Exactly, can't people see that that entire region hates them because of a stupid piece of land that their "God" promised them? (and because of a stupid religious difference, if you're not Islamic, you're an enemy mentality).

You realize all of this applies equally to the Jews?
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #77
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

So much stupid in this thread.
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
Hey man believe it or not I got other things in life to do aside from trolling assburger kids yaknow?

No you don't

lol
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:24 PM   #78
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:
Exactly, can't people see that that entire region hates them because of a stupid piece of land that their "God" promised them? (and because of a stupid religious difference, if you're not Islamic, you're an enemy mentality). I think Israel responded appropriately.

And shit, look at a world map, Israel is a minuscule dot compared to every other country in that region, wtf do you want them do? Just let them get attacked?

This. All of this.

The Arabs have 95% of the ME, can't the Jews have that tiny slab of land they have and be left alone? Now, I doubt the Arabs will ever do leave them alone, but...one can hope.

Quote:
You realize all of this applies equally to the Jews?

Most Jews wouldn't see it that way. Conversely, many Muslims would see it that way.

Edit:
I've never heard of a Jewish Rabbi* who says that everyone who isn't Jewish is their enemy. I have heard of many Muslims Imams who say that if one isn't Muslim, then they must be converted or die.

*I'm sure that there are a few Jews who say all non-Jews are the enemy, but they're not within the teachings of the Torah if they say that.

Bandcamp

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 01-31-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #79
willT08
Banned

Quote:
This. All of this.

The Arabs have 95% of the ME, can't the Jews have that tiny slab of land they have and be left alone? Now, I doubt the Arabs will ever do leave them alone, but...one can hope.
If there's one thing Israel is good for, it's not taking land they shouldn't have.

Quote:
Most Jews wouldn't see it that way. Conversely, many Muslims would see it that way.

Wouldn't see what which way? I don't know what you're trying to say here.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:30 PM   #80
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:
If there's one thing Israel is good for, it's not taking land they shouldn't have.

If you say so...

Most Jews/Israelis have as much right to that land to any Arab/Muslim.

Quote:
Wouldn't see what which way? I don't know what you're trying to say here.

See my edit above. I clarified a bit. I apologize for it being unclear beforehand.

Bandcamp

Rate This Thread: