Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 AM   #1
Alucard817

Buzzing to the right of us, Buzzing to the left of us.

I have an issue with my Aira Pro II MA-15. The low E string buzzes on nearly every fret except for the 1st fret and the 13th-22nd. Some of the other strings buzz, but no where near as bad. I have tried raising the string at the saddle, didn't work. I tried raising the string at the nut (Paper in the slot trick) Didn't work either. There is no buzzing on any of the open strings.
There was buzzing with the old strings and these which are new.

I have checked to see if it's something else causing it, and found nothing. I have checked my frets and from what I can see, they look okay. There is some wear, but nothing severe.

I am using GHS guitar boomers 10-46 gauge strings. I typically play bass and I really never have this problem on them.

I am beginning to wonder if it may be a technique problem. Maybe I am digging in too hard.
Could someone listen to the recording and maybe tell if I am beating the crap out of my strings?
First part is playing at the 12th fret. Second is at the 7th. Rest is just doing going through the strings at different frets.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28849032/buzzing.mp3

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Alucard817 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: