Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 02-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #1
mayslash
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
The PS4 is being unveiled on February 20th (Updated with Ps4 specs)

You guys excited?


Here is the trailer Sony released. "SEE THE FUTURE"



UPDATE: VGleaks have leaked the Ps4's specs early. This website is reliable and has correctly predicted hardware in the past.


Here is the link.
http://www.vgleaks.com/world-exclusive-orbis-unveiled/

Last edited by mayslash : 02-05-2013 at 06:13 AM.
mayslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:49 AM   #2
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayslash


Dat link
__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:52 AM   #3
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
I only finally got around to buying a PS3 on Black Friday.

__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #4
Jon777
Assbender
 
Jon777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA brah
Working link:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2415000,00.asp

Nothing's been confirmed yet, though. Just teased.
__________________
show


~
Jon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:00 AM   #5
mayslash
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon777
Working link:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2415000,00.asp

Nothing's been confirmed yet, though. Just teased.



Its new hardware. The only time Sony has done a "Playstation meeting" is for new hardware. SO unless its Vita 2, its the PS4.
mayslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:03 AM   #6
Weaponized
Registered User
 
Weaponized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Looking forward to features being removed the longer it stays out lmao
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
Is the officer going to ask for the butt, so he or she can check whether it is hot?


last.fm
Weaponized is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:11 AM   #7
LostLegion
resurrected
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Xbox is better.
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.


LostLegion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:12 AM   #8
desperatechris
Banned
 
desperatechris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
Xbox is better.

This.

#Masterrace
desperatechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #9
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
Xbox is better.

It's easier to program for. Honestly, they're about even in specs, and the 360's CPU is actually based on the Cell to an extent. The primary difference is how they deal with memory. The 360's got shared memory, while the PS3 has dedicated memory for the CPU and GPU.

I say this as someone who's owned both, and probably would still be playing his 360 if it didn't get fried along with my Blu-ray player when my house got struck by lightning. I got my PS3 from the insurance money, which wasn't enough to get both a 360 and a Blu-ray player.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]

Last edited by Holy Katana : 02-02-2013 at 06:15 AM.
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #10
mayslash
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
Xbox is better.



There are rumors that the newxt xbox is being unveiled in march/april as well
mayslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:18 AM   #11
DartS17
Registered User
 
DartS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
You console gamers are so cute.
Maybe you'll get decent hardware next gen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
DartS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
sam b
Crystanbul
 
sam b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Suomi
__________________
'Veteran User of the Year' - 2013
(Life = Complete)
Newcastle United Football Club
Lewis Hamilton
Kimi Rikknen
Quite.
sam b is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #13
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
 
Holy Katana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DartS17
You console gamers are so cute.
Maybe you'll get decent hardware next gen.

I game on PC, too.

I just play consoles for exclusives and games I don't have the specs for.
__________________


Tumblr
Beer Tumblr
Last.fm
Soundcloud


PSN: rhizomaticnomad
Steam: HolyKatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
[...] well-contoured females [...]
Holy Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:40 AM   #14
CrazyAce#7
Registered User
 
CrazyAce#7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northwood, Ohio
I believe it's too early. PS3 hasn't been able to be pushed forward to it's full potential, honestly. I fear they completely change it and do to the PS3 to how the PS2 is. (Where backwards comparability isn't available or is quite a hassle.) Also, I believe the PS3 is overall the best console yet my favorite is the N64 for nostalgia reasons. :P
CrazyAce#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #15
BottleOfSmoke
Sludge Beard
 
BottleOfSmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ember City
I'm in the 360 crowd, but I really wonder if we need all new hardware. I know its been a while since this gen launched, but it seems like the games that are coming out are still pretty excellent and still getting better. Unless the new Xbox has some features (gaming features, not apps) that blow me away, it'll be hard to justify dropping $400+ on it right away.
__________________
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
BottleOfSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #16
Fisheth24
Lord Of The Dark Things.
 
Fisheth24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Guess Where?
My big problem with the PS4 thus far is the technology which is preventing used games (Apparently the games have a tag on them that once used, you can't use them again in other consoles apart from that one)

That and the small selection of games on launch, I mean Sony's always had good Third Party support, tons of games, but for every one Devil May Cry there's always ten games which are woefully bad (Can't name any sony based games as I'm a PC gamer and tend to stick to PC unless it's for exclusives)
__________________
Laney AOR 100
Marshall JCM 800 2203
Roadkill Stag 2X12 (with V30's)
Schecter Blaxjack ATX V-1
Vintage Musicman Bass copy
Fender Mexican Telecaster
Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster
Dean Old Skull V
Fisheth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #17
BottleOfSmoke
Sludge Beard
 
BottleOfSmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ember City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheth24
My big problem with the PS4 thus far is the technology which is preventing used games (Apparently the games have a tag on them that once used, you can't use them again in other consoles apart from that one)

That and the small selection of games on launch, I mean Sony's always had good Third Party support, tons of games, but for every one Devil May Cry there's always ten games which are woefully bad (Can't name any sony based games as I'm a PC gamer and tend to stick to PC unless it's for exclusives)

wait, they're actually doing that?
__________________
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
BottleOfSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:18 AM   #18
Fisheth24
Lord Of The Dark Things.
 
Fisheth24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Guess Where?
The last I heard it was patented and it was going in the console (and I think Sony posted something about it)

http://www.itworld.com/personal-tec...sed-video-games
__________________
Laney AOR 100
Marshall JCM 800 2203
Roadkill Stag 2X12 (with V30's)
Schecter Blaxjack ATX V-1
Vintage Musicman Bass copy
Fender Mexican Telecaster
Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster
Dean Old Skull V
Fisheth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #19
TheChaz
Scientist Salarian
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by BottleOfSmoke
I'm in the 360 crowd, but I really wonder if we need all new hardware. I know its been a while since this gen launched, but it seems like the games that are coming out are still pretty excellent and still getting better. Unless the new Xbox has some features (gaming features, not apps) that blow me away, it'll be hard to justify dropping $400+ on it right away.

I imagine the most important upgrades will be in graphics and MMO capabilities. But I think you can expect the next Xbox to be shit, considering Microsoft's recent releases.
TheChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #20
mayslash
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChaz
I imagine the most important upgrades will be in graphics and MMO capabilities. But I think you can expect the next Xbox to be shit, considering Microsoft's recent releases.




Nope. Xbox 720 is going to be way more powerful than Ps4 according to rumors.



16 core cpu : http://www.techradar.com/us/news/ga...erhouse-1075933


2 8000 AMD GPUs in Crossfire : http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xb...port-41061.html
mayslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.