Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Gear Building & Customizing
User Name  

Old 02-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
I need a weapon.
Lyrax's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Göteborg, Sweden.
Can I take away some high end of a wah wah pedal?

So yesterday I circuit bent my Vox Wah Wah pedal and turned it into a distortion pedal.
I installed a switch so I can use the distortion and ordinary wah effect. But then again I don`t like the very harsh high end of the sound, even when it`s un-modded.

Can I do something about the harsh top end?
Something like changing a component or so?
The model is: VOX Wah Wah V845
Dissonance is underrated.
Lyrax is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.