Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
smartguyreviews
Kenny G on Ecstacy

I can't believe that worked: Socially awkward edition!

I love stories like these, and swapping them. I have a bit of a roundabout way of telling them, but I'd love to hear any of your guy's

I'm a college student, and I have a new roommate this semester. We get along pretty well. But last night he comes back to the dorm at like 3 am with a girl and I basically have to get out. I'd be cool with this, but there was no warning - people I'd call to see if I can stay with them were asleep. But being the relaxed person I am, I grab my key and wallet and leave. I basically hanging around our floor lobby til 5 am (most people had left by 4, but my room was audibly still occupied.), and decide in my very tired and mildly drunk state that dammit, I'm sleeping in my own bed. Would this be potentially awkward? Yes. Was it a risk I was willing to take? Absolutely.

With the nimble stealth of a church mouse I unlocked and entered my room. I found one of it's co-inhabitants asleep with his catch of the night, and I made sure to keep it that way. I then enacted my plan. Quickly and silently changing into sleepingwear, I made my way into my bed, lie on my stomach, and covered myself entirely. I had reasoned that they would awake before myself, but not notice me under the bulky blanket. They would leave the room and I could easily get up and say I had arrived when they weren't in. Genius. I placed two jackets on my covered mass to further sell this.

Upon awakening, two things occurred to me:
1. They were still asleep
2. This was unequivocally one of the worst ideas I've ever had

I spent the next hour or so trying to think of how to escape this hole I had managed to gracefully dig myself into. Ideas including having a friend call my roommate under the guise of a wrong number to wake them up, but that like many others would rely on them not noticing the obvious human being in the bed adjacent to them, the one they would have to pass to leave the strategic battleground that I had come to perceive the room as. Around 2, I decided to enact the best chance I had.

I rolled out of bed and lowered myself onto the ground mission-impossible style. I grabbed the pants and jacket I was wearing the previous night and proceeded to suit up while lying on the ground, applying the hood to hide my bedhead. I then grabbed my key from my desk and held it in my hand. With immaculate silence, I opened the door slightly, then closed it, allowing the mechanism to click shut upon contact, sealing me in the room with whatever fate I had made for myself.

I turned around with a look that said "Oh shit, hope I didn't wake them" knowing fully well I had awoken them. The goal was for them to have their slumber disturbed by the "return"of the sexiled roommate I became the previous night. I saw my roommate's eyes open, knowing the next words out of his mouth could define the remainder of our semester in a living space.

"sup dude"

"nothing much, just gonna grab a quick shower"

"cool"

he went back to sleep, and I felt pure accomplishment mixed with relief. The fact that this progression of events ended in the way it did makes me feel nothing but pride.

I feel as if I am the Napoleon of being sexiled.

tl;dr

my roommate kicked me out to **** a chick, I snuck back in drunk thinking they'd never notice me and managed to not get noticed. Anyone got any personal stories like these?
smartguyreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
angusfan16
Banned

I one time kicked this chick out and ****ed my roommate.
angusfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
whywefight
thisiswhy

that was an entertaining story.
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
TheNameOfNoone
Buckethead's Right Hand

Once upon a time I fingered a cousin why she was sleeping. It was kinda sexy, ya know.

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
TheNameOfNoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #5
AeroRocker
I'm too old for this ****

9/10 story would read again
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
AeroRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
smartguyreviews
Kenny G on Ecstacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
I one time kicked this chick out and ****ed my roommate.

appreciate anyone who's put up with my overly wordy storytelling ways. Anyone got any more? I can think of at least two other occasions in this vein worth sharing but this isn't a blog, after all
smartguyreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #7
chaoticfables
Uesgistered Rser

One time I kicked this chick and my roommate out and I ****ed the room

tanlumits
a hip-hop project
soundcloud
youtube
chaoticfables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major

Good story. And I feel like what you did was fair, especially if they were asleep. I've heard a lot of stories of people being in the room while their roommates are doing it, so at least you got to avoid the awkwardness of that. I feel like your roommate should only expect like half an hour, and hour at most. Kicking you out of the room for the night isn't fair unless you have prior warning.

I would tell a story, but the closest thing I have is having to go pee out in the bushes by our pool because my room mate was in the shower. Not very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150

Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Last edited by Danjo's Guitar : 02-03-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Danjo's Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #10
Stugg334
Bristolian

that time I lost my virginity by convincing her that I was well trained in the ways of the sex

she realised afterwards that I'd lied and that it was actually my first time

but

doesnt matter

had sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Stugg334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #11
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

good story, but if my roommate expected me to leave my own room so he could **** in my own bed i would invite him to **** himself
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #12
Extra Ordinary
Meh

I banged my girlfriend at her friend's new year's party. The inviter's boyfriend was passed out in the room and we eventually moved into the bathroom. When we finished, we walked out and most people at the party noticed. We were explicitly told not to have sex and we just said we didn't.
It would have been awkward if I wasn't drunk.
Extra Ordinary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #13
byob_soad2
Happy birthday

that was amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
It'd be awesome if everyone sent death threats in the mail to my parents.
Weird, but awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsean
I secretly fart during intercourse. Am I cheating?

Last edited by byob_soad2 : 02-03-2013 at 06:21 PM.
byob_soad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #14
Burgery
confusion

Location: an outward projected image of a pokémon centre for the soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by whywefight
that was an entertaining story.

it was
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
metaldud536
Similar to a pony

Wow. Talk about being a doormat. Who gets kicked out of their room so that his roommate can bang a chick? And without warning?

Grow some balls TS.

My Deviant Art Page
Manchester United
metaldud536 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #16
captainsnazz
#Cool&#Nice

Nice story bro.

I still don't get this roommate thing though. You actually share a room with someone, like at a hostel? That sounds really really shit. Don't you have regular halls over there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmyisgod97
Anyone who needs a degree to think their good isn't doing music right, it's like taking a class in being funny.

Ego Sig
captainsnazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #17
shavorules42
UG Board King

At my birthday party last year I was pretty smashed and I started making out with my pong partner. We moved to the recliner in the living room and I got to second base in front of everyone there and after playing one more game of pong, we went back to her dorm. She sat me on her bed and told me she'd be right back. I thought, "Cool I'm gonna get some action, I better sober up a bit" and went to get a drink and use the bathroom. After repeating this a few more times and maybe passing out on her bed, I realize that an hour has passed. I get up and head off to the bathroom one more time and I step in a puddle and hear water running. I'm fairly certain she passed out in the shower but I got her RA and waited a little while before leaving.

I felt horrible. I thought she died and I took responsibility for getting her home. After distracting myself with hanging out with my family who came down to visit, I texted her around 7:30. To my dismay, her number read something along the lines of "(*:" but I could have sworn I got her number. I checked the contact again and the number was in the email field. I texted her, and, lo and behold, I got a reply. I guess she blacked out and doesn't remember any of it, including who I was. Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Oh and since I had her number, it synced to my snapchat which was awkward when I sent out a mass snapchat on new years of a picture of me with an empty winecooler box on my head as a mask.

And cup his balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
shavorules42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldud536
Wow. Talk about being a doormat. Who gets kicked out of their room so that his roommate can bang a chick? And without warning?

Grow some balls TS.

No offense to TS, but that's what I was thinking. In fact, one time my roommate and her girl were getting it on, and I just flat out walked in for the book I wanted. Luckily, they weren't fucking, but my roommate was a dick. So, I had zero qualms about interrupting him.

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 02-03-2013 at 06:44 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #19
conor-figgy
UG's LX Tech

Roommates, literally? D'as shit.
conor-figgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #20
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
my roommate and her girl

Typo? Or is your roommate a shape shifter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor-figgy
Roommates, literally? D'as shit.

Yeah, thats how it is in 'merican dorms. I'm in a room like that this year. Next year I'm moving into an apartment style one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150

Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Last edited by Danjo's Guitar : 02-03-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Danjo's Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: