User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-04-2013, 02:25 AM   #41
Twofly
UG's official GhostHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldud536
Wow. Talk about being a doormat. Who gets kicked out of their room so that his roommate can bang a chick? And without warning?

Grow some balls TS.

Sorry but I have to agree, whatever happened to bros before hoes? To go through all this trouble not to be noticed by your douchebag roomate...I'd say you're screwed anyway man. If this becomes a regular thing are you just gonna move into the lobby?Try doing the same I say and lets see if he gets his ass up at 3 in the morning to let his roomie get some action.

Last edited by Twofly : 02-04-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Twofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:29 AM   #42
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjo's Guitar
Its fine really as long as you aren't shagging anyone.

Dude, it's college.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHappyCamper
Wow buncha antisociables here... living with another human being, skip right past the possibility of making a new friend and right into the "I hate everyone and it's gonna be so awkward."

I had a randomly assigned roommate my freshman year. He spent a lot of his time in the room sitting at his laptop, playing EVE Online or WoW or whatever. I remember attempting to initiate conversation at first, and how my attempts became more and more sparse as their decreasing effectiveness became apparent. Fast forward a month or two and we're essentially not talking. Just living in this tiny room, two strangers pretending the other one isn't there. Second semester he joined ROTC and began periodically waking up at 5am and rustling around like there was nobody else sleeping in the room. He and his girlfriend also had sex several times late at night while I was in the room. You might think I should have spoken up, but you don't know the toll that weeks on end of living with a total stranger takes on the brain, and I've never been a particularly confrontational or assertive person in the first place. I thought things would just get more awkward if I tried to say something after such a long period of uninterrupted mutual silence. I remember his mom came and cleaned his side of the room for him one time because he got a fire safety citation for how covered in junk the floor was, and she and I talked more in that couple of hours than he and I did for four months.

So yeah, it's incredibly stupid and awkward.
Originally Posted by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
GodofCheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #43
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist

This actually happened to a friend of mine, but this is a tale of such extraordinary and unbelievable luck that I have to share it.

>Me and friend are music majors. He has a project for his theory class. Has to write something and have it performed for classmates for part of his final.

>Asks me to accompany him (he's a violinist). I say sure. So he's supposed to play his composition he wrote for violin and guitar. I'm the guitarist.

>Class is at 9 am. I go in there. I'm just there to accompany him, I'm actually not enrolled in that particular class. I'm just doing him a favor.

>Where the hell is he? This is his final we're talking about. He should be here.

>He doesn't show up. Damn, I feel bad for him, he is gonna fail the class, no doubt.

>Teacher doesn't seem to be showing up. Maybe he's in the clear. Nevermind, a substitute comes in.

>Students commence with their composition projects.

>Class is about to end, but a student notices an email from the professor on his iPhone. Apparently there was an accident on the freeway. Somebody actually died in it. Traffic was awful. She says if anyone got caught in that traffic, she'll let them make up the exam.

>Call my friend after class is over. He tells me he overslept. He lives right next to the university. Doesn't even need to take that freeway.

>I tell him about the email, and how if he says that he got caught in the traffic, he can make up the final and not fail the class.

>He remarks on the extraordinary luck. Says there might be a god after all.

>Later on we remark about the way of the universe. A guy died, but because of his death, my friend passed his class. F*cked up, right?

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.

Last edited by The Madcap : 02-04-2013 at 02:41 AM.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:05 AM   #44
TheReverend724
another hit, barry bonds

I feel like I have a billion of these stories, but can't think of one right now

TheReverend724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:10 AM   #45
JayT44
IAMDONALD

Great thread. Highly relatable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
JayT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:58 AM   #46
sebastian_96
I spared no expense

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend724
I feel like I have a billion of these stories, but can't think of one right now

Exactly how I feel.

EDIT: Great story TS, well told!

the muffin!
sebastian_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:25 AM   #47
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $

I'm confused why you went through what you did when you woke up. So I understand the whole 'sexiled' thing, I shared a dorm room once too. But you managed to get in the room while they were sleeping, obviously done ****ing, and fall asleep. That should have been the end of the story. Why feel the need to have to pretend like you just got back in the afternoon? I'm sure your roommate wouldn't have cared that you came in while they were sleeping. You did a bro enough thing by giving him the room for 2 hours. No need for the other stuff.

chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:36 AM   #48
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

I have too many bad dorm stories. I actually wrote them all down, as well as countless others from college. I have about 100. They're good for a laugh.

For instance, I once sneaked into a sorority to have sex with this girl. That went fine. The next morning the whole place went on some camping trip except her and a few others so I would have little to no problem sneaking back out. For those that don't know, men are not allowed in sororities past a certain hour, and certainly not allowed in the sleeping area at any time where I was. I awake to a violent shaking, "OUR CLEANING LADY IS HERE! HIDE!". So I have to hide in this room for 6 ****ing hours, hungover, while this girl brings microwave burritos for me to eat while the cleaning lady is buzzing all over with her vacuum.

Had sex though. Was worth it.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:44 AM   #49
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguyreviews
sexiled

Wait, I thought I made up that term. You can't have it unless you give credit where credit is due.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 AM   #50
BradIon1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
This actually happened to a friend of mine, but this is a tale of such extraordinary and unbelievable luck that I have to share it.

>Me and friend are music majors. He has a project for his theory class. Has to write something and have it performed for classmates for part of his final.

>Asks me to accompany him (he's a violinist). I say sure. So he's supposed to play his composition he wrote for violin and guitar. I'm the guitarist.

>Class is at 9 am. I go in there. I'm just there to accompany him, I'm actually not enrolled in that particular class. I'm just doing him a favor.

>Where the hell is he? This is his final we're talking about. He should be here.

>He doesn't show up. Damn, I feel bad for him, he is gonna fail the class, no doubt.

>Teacher doesn't seem to be showing up. Maybe he's in the clear. Nevermind, a substitute comes in.

>Students commence with their composition projects.

>Class is about to end, but a student notices an email from the professor on his iPhone. Apparently there was an accident on the freeway. Somebody actually died in it. Traffic was awful. She says if anyone got caught in that traffic, she'll let them make up the exam.

>Call my friend after class is over. He tells me he overslept. He lives right next to the university. Doesn't even need to take that freeway.

>I tell him about the email, and how if he says that he got caught in the traffic, he can make up the final and not fail the class.

>He remarks on the extraordinary luck. Says there might be a god after all.

>Later on we remark about the way of the universe. A guy died, but because of his death, my friend passed his class. F*cked up, right?

Awesome.

Rate This Thread: