Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
MetallicSka
Not An Alligator Hater

What does Urban Dictionary Say About Your Location?

ITT post the UD entries for your city/town/whatever, should be pretty fun.

http://www.urbandictionary.com

Here were some I found for my city, in ascending order of hilarity.

Quote:
A city in central Ontario populated mainly by white, christian, married, straight, vanilla folk.
Thats boring like Barrie

Quote:
Barrie is a rural area, about 90 km North of Toronto. There are many bars, homeless people, old people, miners, great views, quiet spots, white people, and semi-attractive girls.

Quote:
barrie ontario is the dopest city there is filled with og's and gangsta's and nothin but playaz
barries the shit mo fo

Quote:
a small town about 45 mins north of toronto usually known for barrie *****s and has 3 clubs roxx queens and 55 special girls at the roxx love them some jamaican man dem people in barrie wish they were from toronto and when the girls find you are from t dot they will suck your ****. barrie is a small town full of hicks and *****s barrie slut *****
" yo lets hit up the roxx in barrie naww that club is full of ****** diggers " "yo siah i got a hood wash from this chicken head meghan at the queens im goin back next week to **** her friend ashley" "**** i got herpes from that slut krissy i ****ed in the washroom at the roxx"

Quote:
Barrie, Ontario is a "city" about 90 km north of Toronto, which, unlike Barrie, you've probably heard of before. And the reason you haven't heard of Barrie is because it's a boring, disgusting hole. They brag because their so-called economy (dealing mostly with selling crack) is booming and their population is exploding. In reality, no one wants to live there, and no one cares. It's ugly, the people are ugly and it's a disgrace to the GTA. Everyone from Barrie talks like a dirty truck driver. The place sickens me. Never go there.
Barrie friend: Hey man, you should come to Barrie this weekend.
Oakville friend: No man, I'm rich. I don't go to Barrie.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
MetallicSka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Bob_Sacamano
dreamy dancer

"C-Crazy
A-Ass
N-Niggas
T-Trippin
O-Over
N-Nothing
True fact"

True fact.

last.fm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirvanaLuvr16
I didn't know there were black people in the UK, until recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
ErikLensherr
blackflag, pls

Quote:
1. queens 1008 up, 264 down

the shit

Respectfully disagree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
I knew someone who has said the character Rockadoodle made him first realize he was gay.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #4
Trowzaa
munchy crunchy

Quote:
A city in the county of Yorkshire (in the UK) and was for a very long time a very important city (from its humble beginings as a roman fort, to the industrial revoloution)

But during the industrial revoloution, what were previously smaller cities and towns took a bigger role due to the fact there were more mills and factories in places like Bradford and Leeds.

One thing however, that York still holds on to is a major tourism industry. Despite having too many tourists pronouncing Gillygate wrong (it is pronounced Jillygate), it is an awesome city.

That's it.

I'll do Yorkshire instead.
Quote:
Best county in the UK by far. I aint ever gonna leave. Best accent n'all. Far less annoyin than dodgy southern accent.

Quote:
A place for those who appreciate countryside and city alike, fresh air, culture, tradition, rain and down to earth, hard working folk. Not to forget an accent which has a soul, not something nicked off the telly.

Quote:
Yorkshire is great cos you get a decent pint of beer

Damn ****ing right
Old 02-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack

Quote:

Home to the best hookah bar I've ever been to - 40 Thieves Hookah Lounge. The only legit thing to do in the Springs if your not 21.

Yeah, that's totally not an advertisement or anything.

Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #6
bifteksupernova
*thhbbbt*

we are close TS, heres my area;
Quote:
Tottenham: A small hick town in Ontario, just south of Alliston
Famous for the only operating steam train in the province and one of the largest Bluegrass Music festivals. There is nothing to do if you are under the age of 78.
Commonly referred to as "dodge". Teenage pregnancy and heavy drug use are the cornerstones of the teenage years.

Quote:
Alliston: A town in Ontario, Canada, about 30 minutes south-west of Barrie and an hour north of Toronto. Is full of Hondroids and 15 year old middle-class white kids that dress like they're black gangbangers from the ghetto, but would probably piss their pants and cry if a fake-ass white gangbanger from Toronto even looked at them.
It is famous for being the birthplace of Sir Fredrick Banting, the inventor of insulin, who coincidently was also the last person born in Alliston with an IQ over 80.
It is also famous for the Potato-Fest, a yearly festival to celebrate the approaching harvest of local growers marijuana crops. Also featured at the Festival is the consumption of large amounts of alcohol, which may or may not be vodka, which may or may not be made from potatoes. As far as anyone can tell this is what the festival was originally named for
Old 02-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
necrosis1193
Autonomatonomonapoton

Quote:
Baltimore is the greatest city on earth. Sure its a little dirty, but thats a city for ya. What's there not to love. Going north on 95 at night there isnt a prettier sight. The neon Nati Boh, Domino sugar, and Philip's signs are great. The inner harbor and power plant live. There has to be something great about the city for row houses to sell for upwards of 300,000. And whats not to love about patterson park. And sure theres crime. But it's concentrated. Its not smart to wander onto north ave or greenmont street at night. All i can say is i love baltimore and anyone who bashes Bmore has probably never been here.

Sweet.

Baltimore Orioles: 52-42
York Capitals: 5-3
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2013: 8-8
necrosis1193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
Vermillionpart2
lava lamps though

Quote:
Historians believe that mississauga is a native indian word meaning "city built around a mall". First settled by mayor Hazel in the early 1800s and later by immigrants from around the world (mostly brown ones).

Cultural waste land, considered the armpit of Toronto (brampton being the crotch) Where huge houses and used imported luxury cars define who you are.

Mississauga is also home to spoiled wannabe gangster kids, and young losers in there 20s who still live at home but have enough money to customize shitty honda civics.

Home to iconic landmarks such as square one mall, where you can find the biggest concentration of brown people at the walmart!
I'm so bored! I haven't been this bored since i lived in mississauga!

I find this definition accurate as our mayor is about a million years old.

1. Click link.
2. Like a few videos.
3. Friend/Sub me.
3. ???
4. Profit (for me, of course).

Vermillionpart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
whathefunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifteksupernova
we are close TS, heres my area;

WOW you and I are quite close to one another. My hometown is minutes away from both Tottenham AND Alliston!!!
whathefunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #10
bastards
Dirigo

not there ._.

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
bastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
K'Nuckles
SOUp pizZA

Quote:

Capital of Wales, grey scummy city with the hottest gash in the world. i.e. where the girls look the exact mathematical inverse of their surroundings. Not as multicultural as other cities, more of a work hub for valleys people who travel to the capital due to lack of employment in their own towns. Hence Cardiff is generally home to some of the finest welsh poontang on the planet. A notable mention also goes to english students who make up a fair proportion of the city centre's youth population. Cardiff University attracts not necessarily the brightest students, but without a shadow of a doubt the most beautiful girls from all around the United Kingdom. A must see for any male tourist, though certainly not for its architecture. Be wary of going out on a Friday/Saturday night in the city centre; it is much better to just soak up the sights during the day time, when the main shopping street is packed to the brim with exemplary gash.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #12
captainsnazz
#Cool&#Nice

Quote:
1. Paris 2242 up, 196 down
A small-dog carrying female who has absolutely no musical talent, yet somehow (through the power of per$ua$ion) works with real musicians and releases songs anyways in pursuit of an imaginary musical career.

A Paris will compensate for her lack of musical ability by releasing sex tapes and going pantie-less when out clubbing. It works. The media loves reporting on sex tapes and the paparazzi loves shooting pantie-free miniskirts when Paris gets out of a car.
Have you heard about Paris' latest recording session? She threw a shitfit when the guitarist told her she is tone deaf! She called him a fag, kicked him in the balls, kicked her dog, slapped her boyfriend, threw furniture out the window, then stormed out of the studio!

That's hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmyisgod97
Anyone who needs a degree to think their good isn't doing music right, it's like taking a class in being funny.

Ego Sig
captainsnazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #13
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major

Quote:
methelope

An antelope that has been using crystal meth, resulting fur with a patchy, matted appearance. The methelope is typically found in New Mexico and Colorado; however they make frequent voyages to Socorro, NM, where Yeso the dog operates the Central Methelope Meth Lab.
"Honey, look at that animal on the side of the road! It looks sickly! What ever could it be?"
"Dear, that's a methelope. Damn things are running amuck again."

All the other ones were boring people from my college thinking they're cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150

Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Danjo's Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #14
JackWhiteIsButts
UG Senior Member

2. Washington DC
The capitol city of the United States that has surprisingly quickly became a fierce rival to the Barnum and Bailey Circus Group. Washington DC is known particularly for providing quality entertainment to the entire world through its one of its oldest attractions, the "Congress".
Washington DC is home of the three-ring government, and Barnum and Bailey is home of the three-ring circus.
by Mr. Barnum Feb 13, 2005 share this add a video

3. Washington DC
America's largest open air shooting gallery.
There is yet another sniper on the loose in the US city of Washington DC

4. washington dc
Our nation's capitol also ironically the most violent area in the US
"I was on a tour of the white house and saw 15 people get capped."

7. Washington DC
Ranked the 7th worst city in America for 2007 Most Dangerous Crime Top 25 by Morgan Quitno Press. (Used to be the murder capital for many years in the 90's and 2003-04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I hope there will be more mass shootings. At least 4-5 a week. I want it so that everyone is personally affected.
JackWhiteIsButts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #15
gabcd86
isn't French.

Geneva definitions are wrong, no definitions of where I actually used to live. As to Islington,

Quote:
Bit of North London-very posh bits with sloanes living in huge houses going off in their 4 by 4s to their country houses at the weekend. However a few very poor people wanna be sloanes

Sounds true, but not of my part of it. Though that's pretty much London for you, I guess. The London definitions, incidentally, have it right.

"En una revolucion, se triunfa o se muere, si es verdadera." ~Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeb rocks
I guess that does technically make you the Che to my Fidel if it makes you feel better

UG Amplified
gabcd86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #16
Nelshizzle
Find a place and go there

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tucson

This shit is too funny.

Quote:
Where dreams come to die and old people come to rot in the sun.

Not enough action

Too much action

Not enough thoughts
Nelshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #17
guitarxo
UG Senior Member

Quote:

5 types of climate: hot, very hot, damn its freakin' hot, wow look roast human char siew all over the streets!, otherwise.

4 common interest among all typical Singaporeans: Food, glorious food! Shopping, Welcome to the Great Singapore Sale! Toto/4D, come Saturday Sunday.. will I win? (bai liu li bai hui bu hui kai), Education - "Boy AH! u finish tuition homework liao or not! Later got piano lesson! AIYO! Your spelling learn already anot?!"

3 MRT lines: North South line, East West line, North East line

2 hours(approx): is needed to travel from one end to another end of Singapore.

1 common language: Singlish "See liao lah... What you want?" "SCUSE"

fairly accurate except there are 4 mrt lines now and 2 under construction

RIP ;c
guitarxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #18
wesleyisgay
Worst username

New Brunswick
A filthy, disgusting, or morally corrupt place.

The "cesspool" of Canada.
New Brunswick is a horrible place to live. The people here are a scab on the backside of Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
wesleyisgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:38 PM   #19
AdamDK
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
City in the north east of england, (this is from someone who is neither a geordie nor a mackem). It is like every city, has its bad areas, as well as very nice areas, a few bad areas DOES NOT make a city a shithole, so up yours muchly sunderland. If you plan to visit Newcastle i recommend you go to Gosforth, Jesmond, Westerhope or Dene, nice areas with friendly, middle class people. I would avoid Benwell, Elswick, Scotswood and Byker, the not so nice areas. There is plenty to do in the city centre and if you know the right places to be, Newcastle is one hell of a city!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Realised you said location, not where you're from, so for the location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary

God's City, pure and simple
If God were to specify his birth place on his CV, he would say Sheffield

Not bad.

Last edited by AdamDK : 02-05-2013 at 10:40 PM.
AdamDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #20
MetallicSka
Not An Alligator Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifteksupernova
we are close TS

My nig

Quote:
There is nothing to do if you are under the age of 78.

I found a couple for ON too:

Quote:
Most people from other parts of Canada think Ontarians are arrogant wankers that would sell their own mother for a quick buck or a blow job. However, most of these criticisms come from people with small penises and no balls.
Ontario is the most important province in Canada.
I love Ontarians, they support the rest of Canada.
I hate people from Ontario because I'm a right-wing, red-neck freak from Alberta.

Quote:
It's really a boring place and every city gets abbreviated to -dot, like T-dot for Toronto and H-dot for Hamilton.
There's no poontang like Ontario poontang

Quote:
Ontario Mom: Bradley, don't forget to wear your sunscreen and your helmet when you are out there. And remember to use hand signals for your turns when you are on your bicycle.

Pasty White Bradley: Yes mommy. I would never disobey the law. God Save the Queen and go Blue Jays even though all of our sports teams suck.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
MetallicSka is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: