Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #41
Amuro Jay
goddess

"The only place in the world where the cops outnumber the teenagers" or something like that.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #42
_KurtCobain_77
All Praise Lord Emery

Prince George

Quote:
the STD of Canada. located in British Columbia, it is common to refer to Prince George as the asshole of the province. pretty much just a giant ghetto.

If you want to go nowhere in life, just live in Prince George!

I would have agreed 5-8 years ago, as the economy was in the shitter up here, but since then, the west side of town has developed beyond a sprawling ghetto.

Like gaming? Like podcasts? http://www.dragonscrewgaming.com/
_KurtCobain_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #43
treborillusion
UG Fanatic

Quote:
If lands end is the left buttock, and margate is the right buttock, that would make Croydon the arsehole of Britain

Quote:
Croydon, only visit it if you have to.

Quote:
if there was a new Ring of Hell, it would be Croydon. And I'm not making this up - I live in the ****ing place...

look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #44
Telecaster7
Call me Leon

Haha my favourite:

Quote:
Perth
Where good dreams go to die.
"Let's go to Perth!"
"On second thoughts, lets go drown ourselves in acid"

I don't know if I completely agree but it's semi- accurate
Telecaster7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #45
█▐▌█▐▌

i live between 2 towns and the one i go to school in doesn't have a fun definition but the other one does. my sis told me about it a couple of years ago, it's pretty cool.

show

the best thing is the part abt old ppl whittling, cuz my gramps does that. he just scrapes a ****ing stick with a knife until it's gone. it's the most insane thing in the world. also he promotes 'historic downtown' etc. so yeah it's dead on.

Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ : 02-05-2013 at 11:48 PM.
█▐▌█▐▌ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #46
AxeToFall
Dazed Glonuts

Lol
Quote:
ashEVILleA deeply strange but fun city in Western North Carolina. ashEVILle is home to roaming street musicians, pagan cults, vicious evangelists, a guy with a cross on wheels, Bele Chere & street kids with a ridiculous sense of entitlement. You can find local beer, Thai food, chain store crap & really unique crafts within a 3 block radius of each other. Beware the "Asheville Dirty Hippies"; typically identified by dogs & scruffy 20-somethings traveling under a cloud of patchouli and marijuana.

Unfortunately, this is where I'm moving to in a couple weeks...
Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, the area known as Macomb is actually Macomb TOWNSHIP. It's not a city, a town, or a village, it's just a sqaure piece of land that's quickly being converted from farmland to urban sprawl as people try to get as far away from Detroit as possible. Although it has a population of over 70,000, Macomb Township is really nothing more than a patchwork of subdivisions and stripmalls (usually containing at least one dollar store*and a subway). The unofficial *downtown* is Hall Road between Partridge Creek and Lakeside malls. There is never ANYTHING to do. In summary, Macomb Township is a homogenous little piece of suburbia where 16 year old girls drive Hummers and oversized SUVs, and McMansions stretch as far as the eye can see. Gotta love the American dream.
AxeToFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #47
Dregen
andy, you're a star

Quote:
Some bunk-ass worthlessness plopped to the south of that other worthless state.

The creatures that populate these redneck-ravaged badlands spend most of their time performing activities such as: Violation of animal rights (beastiality); Re-enacting the Johnny Appleseed legend using Milwaukee's Best, children, and guns; Playing Jeff Foxworthy records at the same time as Dierks Bentley, on loop; DVR'ing every NASCAR race to be watched while not beating on another family member or skinning a helpless animal; Cow-tipping in the often ill-maligned weather; Football.

The government is planning to give America a large fiscal break by destroying this part of the country and leaving its denizens for dead.

Motumbo: "Wow, being persecuted in Central Africa while watching my friends die on a daily basis is sure better than living in South Dakota."

or to put it simply:

Quote:
a fucking shithole

my anal passage hurts after dropping a massive south dakota.
Dregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 AM   #48
bradulator
through being cool

Quote:
Oklahoma City is the tightest city in this part of the country, and Dallas. OKC got some of the crazies headbusten mu****ez you can find. If you say there aint no hood in Oklahoma City, take yalls asses down to the south side by SW 23. or the east side, NE 1st - 40th that area. The NW side got its hoods to. Lots of bloods, crips, and Tulsa Avenue Killaz (TAK).

lol
bradulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #49
shavorules42
UG Board King

Quote:
1. youngstown ohio

by far the most depressing and hopeless place in america. what once was a bubbling steel/italian/german community has become the growing sesspool of uneducated (and proud to be so) low income, im gonna gets mines, blacks. high crime rate, poverty and young blacks have truely ruined any amount of pride this city once had. because the city lacks any sort of identity its inhabitants have found it fulfilling to try to become the nations most notorious ghetto. congratulations on building such a promising future for your selves. much to be proud of. keep telling yourselves the white man is holding you down... but who is to blame when the white man is gone?

can't think of anything worse than youngstown ohio

yompton disgrace ghetto youngstown ohios worst
by born and raised and outa there

2. youngstown ohio

the ohio city that is by far the most dead and the most uneducated. if you leave there (or in a surounding suburb) you are most likely in a gang, a rascist piece of shit, or someone stuck here trying to get by. the only thing keeping this place even relatively worth living is the music scene that most people are completely unaware of. Youngstown is full of rascist old people who would just love to pinpoint the entire fall of this dead city on the blacks and other minorities.

youngstown Ohio: a good place to sit on your ass and complain

youngstown ohio ghetto rascist assholes
Glad I moved to Columbus.

And cup his balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
shavorules42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #50
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes

Apparently we invented the word, "crunk."

-_‽GOOZE.‽_-
SaintsofNowhere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #51
ali.guitarkid7
a real man

I searched for this country and it makes it sound pretty cool. It was pretty cool in like, 2008.

look at you scared now hoe
ali.guitarkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #52
thefuzz454
**** Bob Duato

Dallas:

Quote:
The Texas city with a little bit of everything, but not much of anything.

Perfect.
thefuzz454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #53
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsofNowhere
Apparently we invented the word, "crunk."

Doesn't surprise me.

Also:

Quote:
2. M.E.M.P.H.I.S. - "Making easy money pimping hoes in style". Comes from a popular tradition among the urban youth of Memphis to make acronyms of exsisting words (like Budweiser means "Bitch, you do what ever I say, even run. This saying was NOT envented by rapper Memphis Bleek. He changed his name to Memphis Bleek after spending time in Memphis.

wtf is this?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #54
AeroRocker
I'm too old for this ****

Quote:
Cleveland
Also known as C-Town by natives, Cleveland is a famous city in the northern area of Ohio that may be even more popular then the capital of Ohio, Columbus. It borders Lake Erie and is known for extreme, ever-changing weather. It is also known for being the poorest city in the United States, very culturally diverse, and the origin of many rap/hip hop artists. There is a lot of cultural pride here, occasionally racism (Mostly the ever-ignorant Black vs. White. Both sides are guilty - Police specificly target blacks, and then there is a day called May Day where white people cannot attend school unless they want their ass kicked.) There are many gangs in Cleveland that mostly deal drugs and fight other gangs. Drugs and illegal substances are quite common here. The sports teams of Cleveland are the Indians (Baseball, was good in the 90s, offends Native Americans everywhere and has a big fluffy purple mascot named Slider,) Cavaliers (Basketball, now made famous by LeBron James and Usher,) Browns (Football, now returned and worse than ever,) Barons(Hockey, replaced the Lumber Jacks,) and Force (Soccer.) If you go to Cleveland, you have to go to the Jake (Jacob's Field), the Q (used to be Gund Arena,) Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and the Hard Rock at least once. There's also something called the Warehouse District, West Side Market, Tower City, and other stuff if you're feeling adventurous. Sorry if this sucked, I just thought Cleveland ne...

Perfect mix of fact and bullshit.
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
AeroRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #55
ali.guitarkid7
a real man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
I searched for this country and it makes it sound pretty cool. It was pretty cool in like, 2008.

Someone post mine since I can't.

look at you scared now hoe
ali.guitarkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #56
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist

Pasadena, Texas? I think the term Stinkadena sums it up pretty well.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #57
treborillusion
UG Fanatic

Quote:
croydon

A borough of London, south of the river.

It is known for it's chavs, and Ikea store. It's home to Nestle and Allders.

The town is also where all of the immigrants come in, as it has the Home Office.

The town's shite, full of drunken's and teeny-bopper wanna be chavs. Very well interbred, and split between the races; ie West Croydon = Asians and Blacks, New Addington = White Estate Chavs, Shirley and Sanderstead = posh white middle class people - as far away from public transport as possible... And Addiscombe, South Norwood, Purley etc = mixed racial areas.

If you want to see chavs - go to Tollgate Estate in Addiscombe/Elmers End. Or, otherwise, visit any MacDonalds in Central Croydon.

The town's known for the rebellious Kate Moss and Naomi Cambell. You'll often see wanna be A-list Vanessa off of Big Brother.

The town has a very high rate of vandalism, GBH and sexual assults. Recent news coverage about the murder of Sally-Anne Bowman. East Croydon Station is also the most dangerous station in London.

The accent is bad. Very bad. Although Croydon has some good schools, eg Whitgift, John Fisher, Coloma, Royal Russel... These are a minority. Often you'll be physically abused by school kids from schools such as Haling Manor, Shirley High, Ashburton, Thomas Moore etc etc.

Basically, don't move here. Don't visit Croydon. It's a shit hole... =)

(I know, I live here... but I am not a Chav.)
What a Croydoner might say: "Nah man I ain't payin no shit for bus. Bus is free innit. Shut up man. I ain't list'nin to none of your shit. Shut up. Shut up. **** off man. Lemme on da bus, bitch. Aight, I'ma get ma bredrins on yous lot man. Lemme get ma gun from ma yard, man. Gonna merk you up, bitch."
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #58
Joshua Garcia

Quote:
A self abortion (S.A.)

Specifically, a self abortion administered via canned air and a plastic coat hanger. The canned air is extended into the uterus and expelled, freezing the embryo. Then the plastic coat hanger is use to scrape the frost and ice out.
Valerie got knocked up and didn't think her boyfriend was ready for that commitment, so she gave herself a San Antonio.

This was the only funny one I could find.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea55
How bout you and your weebo ass go away?
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:11 AM   #59
huwford

Quote:
Capital of mid-wales and best town in region, far better than newtown. once possessing the largest sheep market in europe.
lets go to welshpool for the day!!!

:S
huwford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #60
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $

Quote:
Calvert County, MD means different things to different people. Bordered by the Chesapeake Bay and the Pataxuent River, Calvert County is attracting wealthy, Volvo-driving liberals who like to sail on the Chesapeake Bay and send there kids to prep schools like Key School and Calverton School. They work in Washington or Annapolis and play/sleep in Calvert County on the weekends. For the locals, Calvert County is made up of bitter farmers who don't like them city folk stealin' theirland.

Sums it up about right

Quote:
Abbreviation for Prince Georges County, Maryland which is the richest black county in the country. The population is mainly black, but there are "white communities" like Bowie, the largest city in the county. It has bad crime in certain areas bordering Southeast DC, but, contrary to popular belief, it is not entirley a slum. Bowie, the largest city, doesnt even have a police force. Bad public schools are a trademark.

^ This is where I currently live when in Uni

chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: