Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Cover Songs
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
James_Het_Rules
UG Fanatic

Orion/Ride The Lightning/Frayed Ends of Sanity - Full Studio Covers

Piecing my Metallica cover album together, and here's 4 of... who knows how many tracks I'll do. I just got a bass, so I felt compelled to do Orion. All the bass solos are there, guitar solos, etc.

I used a Peavey Foundation Bass for all the bass tracks, a Schecter Omen 7 for all the guitar tracks, and EZdrummer for programming all the drums. I did vocals as well. Hope you enjoy the covers, and let me know what you think!

http://soundcloud.com/jordan-miles/sets/fading-to-black

Soundcloud
Soundclick
All albums available HERE free of charge. Over 3 hours of metal!

James_Het_Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
Metal Turtle

wow man "The Thing That Should Not Be" sounded spot on man! Intro had that same "mysterious" feeling the original had! Great singing man, holy molly! That solo blew my mind man, Great production over all!

Orion was a master piece and i think you did it justice! Bass tone captured the emotion of the song as well, 11:05 i felt the emotion in the harmonics for sure, You nailed the song overall. Great performance an production again!

"Frayed End Of Sanity" was kick ass, You really took to time to make these songs great! I liked how much time you put into this one to make it sound "Justice" the drums especially! 18:47 - 19:50 IS MY FAVOURTE PART! solo was amassing again!Im very fond of the Justice album which is why this one was my favorite! I think the Vocals on this one captured the anger James had! overall man i think you could go far with your music man! Much respect.

I was wondering if you could check out my cover i did from Metallicas cover "Blitzkrieg" Again im very fond of the Justice Album and decided to dedicate my musicianship to capture the "Justice" sound performance http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1587280
Metal Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: